Wang Lei is angry over reports....he 'sia suay' Singapore

(01-01-2022, 06:11 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Exactly, anyway its own live stream and in his own time. If you dun like his style dun watch lor simple as that.

Why sudden everyone become a saint and criticise him? Maybe like you just state your opinion and not attack the person. He did not beg steal borrow from anyone of us.

Those that condemned him are just salty and sour after looking at themselves. They ask why this 60yrs old foul mouth ah being can achieve so much and they themselves atas high SES wanna be achieved shit. That make them insecure in turn breed the soul poisoning envy and jealousy within them

It is not like or not, it is not appropriate.

I know I would not teach people vulgarities 
I suppose you don't or at least do not put it online.

(30-12-2021, 08:34 PM)RichDad Wrote:  "envious jealous" ? LOl, that's hilarious. This discussion has nothing to do whether he is successful or not. In fact, I don't even know he is or not.  I only know he is one vulgar bugger.

But I read that he did some good by raising money for bolehland and for that, I applaud him. But this isn't about him being kind or not. It is all about his crude behaviour, period. Don't confuse the issues. 

And are you are implying that once a guy does good, he can do anything he wants later on? This kind of argument sounds very familiar....  Liew Mun Leong. Pappies keep defending him saying he has made big contributions, etc.  Sure but his case was another matter. In the end, he was untouched. Maybe that's what you expect. I don't know.

But whatever lah, you happy ok liao  Big Grin

No point arguing lah.
Liew Mun Leong is another arrogant arsehole Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

And Wang Lei is a boorish and uncouth vulgar arsehole Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(01-01-2022, 06:36 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  It is not like or not, it is not appropriate.

It is not like or not, it is not appropriate.
R: We can state our opinion but not condemn, no one forces anyone to watch

R: Thats your personal choice and has nothing do with anyone else

R: He is the owner of the account and he has the right to decide what he like to put in it. Its only the platform provider decision to allow or not

Bottomline, dun like it dun watch. Simple, instead of trying to pretend we are holier than. others

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(01-01-2022, 06:40 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Liew Mun Leong is another arrogant arsehole Laughing

Yes, even he is and it's the board that will deal with it.

(01-01-2022, 06:42 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  And Wang Lei is a boorish and uncouth vulgar arsehole Laughing

Yes he is, I agree but I find him entertaining

[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

(01-01-2022, 06:46 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  It is not like or not, it is not appropriate.
R: We can state our opinion but not condemn, no one forces anyone to watch

R: Thats your personal choice and has nothing do with anyone else

R: He is the owner of the account and he has the right to decide what he like to put in it. Its only the platform provider decision to allow or not

Bottomline, dun like it dun watch. Simple, instead of trying to pretend we are holier than. others

dun like it dun watch is not enough to me.

It must not be a norm or become a trendy. 
We can discourage it not by law 
but label him low taste and embarrassment to his family members.  

Some said maybe he is Malaysian , so maybe he angry because it should be xia suay Malaysia not xia suay Singpore. Laughing

Actually I dunno who he is until all these saga. He speaks his mind and heart though too many vulgarities. 😄

(01-01-2022, 06:48 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Yes he is, I agree but I find him entertaining

Of course he is entertaining if he doesn't use vulgar language. So is Mark Lee.

Maybe you like his vulgar style but many of us don't like it.

One can be entertaining without using vulgarities.
[+] 2 users Like RichDad's post

(01-01-2022, 06:40 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Liew Mun Leong is another arrogant arsehole Laughing

Who is Liew Mun Leong, what things did he do to make him 'famous'........? Thinking

(01-01-2022, 08:07 PM)debono Wrote:  Who is Liew Mun Leong, what things did he do to make him 'famous'........? Thinking

He sided with his useless son and tekan his maid pain pain  Laughing

(01-01-2022, 07:03 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  dun like it dun watch is not enough to me.

It must not be a norm or become a trendy. 
We can discourage it not by law 
but label him low taste and embarrassment to his family members.  

Some said maybe he is Malaysian , so maybe he angry because it should be xia suay Malaysia not xia suay Singpore. Laughing

Well, not good enough for you, its for you. Many dun give a fugg what you think Rotfl
Discourage by law … lan chal …. FB also dun care the gov wanna care.  You are just self pleasure like masterbation nudie
Low taste and embarrassment to his family , you know that his son is helping selling fish online while his daughter started a nail shop because of him

(01-01-2022, 07:05 PM)Ernesto Wrote:  Actually I dunno who he is until all these saga. He speaks his mind and heart though too many vulgarities. 😄

No publicity is bad publicity … the people who are envious and jealous of him is driving his popularity  Rotfl

(01-01-2022, 08:07 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Of course he is entertaining if he doesn't use vulgar language. So is Mark Lee. 

Maybe you like his vulgar style but many of us don't like it.

One can be entertaining without using vulgarities.

I dun like postmark face lee …. he is bery fake
What you like does applies to other.
To each its own, you can be opinionated but you do not have to right impose your opinion on others …. this is undemocratic bery much like Disunited Shite of Assmerica

he (WL) seems to hv ied (intermittent explosive disorder), can get angry easily  Laughing

(01-01-2022, 09:18 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Well, not good enough for you, its for you. Many dun give a fugg what you think Rotfl
Discourage by law … lan chal …. FB also dun care the gov wanna care.  You are just self pleasure like masterbation nudie
Low taste and embarrassment to his family , you know that his son is helping selling fish online while his daughter started a nail shop because of him

I do not care many dun give a fugg to what I said.

So I will stick to say what he did is not proper regardless what you say.

I know I am not double standard, 
if is foreigner teaching Sporeans vulgar words in their language and keep laughing,
I would say the same thing.
[+] 1 user Likes watchfirst9's post

(01-01-2022, 10:29 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  I do not care many dun give a fugg to what I said.

So I will stick to say what he did is not proper regardless what you say.

I know I am not double standard, 
if is foreigner teaching Sporeans vulgar words in their language and keep laughing,
I would say the same thing.

OK lor …. have fun  Rotfl nudie