Why Did Oyk aka Yanghua Say “My Mother is a Hans”?

(04-06-2023, 04:52 PM)Niubee Wrote:  So OYK father is American Han ?

Sibei luan..

He's a Han Singaporean. Only my grandparents are (were) Han Chinese who came from China during the tail end of the Qing dynasty.  Big Grin

No wonder yr family always got stuck at all immigrations because no computer could accept such info, errors shown 不成体统 (cannot enter system)

(04-06-2023, 04:59 PM)Oyk Wrote:  He's a Han Singaporean. Only my grandparents are (were) Han Chinese who came from China during the tail end of the Qing dynasty.  Big Grin

SG Chinese. Han yr Lao CB la

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

be proud of what you eat

[Image: SuceM.png]
[+] 1 user Likes KILLjoy's post

(04-06-2023, 04:34 PM)Niubee Wrote:  No Han in Singapore. Han is a China concept and only China Chinese will say they are Han.

In Sg is Chinese as race. Or Indian or Malay. I can confirmed u are of CCP heritage which I have suspected long ago.  Clapping

Watch from 12.24 onwards 

https://youtu.be/VexrmTacOAA

So old liao still confused?

(04-06-2023, 08:38 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Watch from 12.24 onwards 

https://youtu.be/VexrmTacOAA

He is a Singaporean of Ethnic Chinese stock twit!

(04-06-2023, 09:20 PM)Dan Wrote:  He is a Singaporean of Ethnic Chinese stock twit!

So he is NOT a Chinese but his stock is from there. He said very clearly that he is a Singaporean and that Beijing or Taipei don't see him as having the right to speak as a Chinese.

It can't get any clearer.

(04-06-2023, 09:51 PM)Oyk Wrote:  So he is NOT a Chinese but his stock is from there. He said very clearly that he is a Singaporean and that Beijing or Taipei don't see him as having the right to speak as a Chinese.

LKY's alludes to his right to speak on Chinese political matters.

Can't even comprehend what you posted, you bloody chao CECA!  Ptooi!

Doesn't matter lah. Nobody bothers who you are, and linked to what.
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(04-06-2023, 09:55 PM)aiptasia Wrote:  LKY's alludes to his right to speak on Chinese political matters.

Can't even comprehend what you posted, you bloody chao CECA!  Ptooi!

Listen to what he said again and let me know which part you don't understand.

(04-06-2023, 09:58 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Listen to what he said again and let me know which part you don't understand.

No mention of Han whatsoever.  

Now fug off CECA cunt!

Oyk doesn't even have the guts to admit that he is multiversal from EDMW.

Nor does he dare to show up and meet in person despite TWO challenges to him to do so in EDMW and here.

Fugging pukimak yellow belly CECA ball less chicken.

Kick his fugging eunuch arse whenever he posts shite like his Han cockfest

(04-06-2023, 09:51 PM)Oyk Wrote:  So he is NOT a Chinese but his stock is from there. He said very clearly that he is a Singaporean and that Beijing or Taipei don't see him as having the right to speak as a Chinese.

Whether it's Han, Wu or Tang they are all of Chinese origin
Why are you so shy of admitting your root is CHINESE?
If the one who claimed you're a CECA then you're actually a Chup Cheng.
Your grandfather is pure Chinese, your mother a Hans and your father from South India
Aren't you a Chup Cheng?
[+] 1 user Likes Dan's post

Very pitiful, so old already still need so many ppl to explain to him about who he is. Dementia has set in?
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(04-06-2023, 10:16 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Very pitiful, so old already still need so many ppl to explain to him about who he is. Dementia has set in?

A serious one indeed.

Quote:Oyk

Last night I fetched my mother home she was complaining about the declining
customers in Lor 30. I told her to change Lorong Wink

Quote:Oyk
She changed to Lor 24 but all the Chinese ran away  Rotfl  Rotfl

Laughing Laughing

(04-06-2023, 10:11 PM)Dan Wrote:  Whether it's Han, Wu or Tang they are all of Chinese origin
Your grandfather is pure Chinese, your mother a Hans and your father from South India
Aren't you a Chup Cheng?

[Image: IMG-20230305-WA0005.jpg]

(04-06-2023, 10:11 PM)Dan Wrote:  Whether it's Han, Wu or Tang they are all of Chinese origin
Aren't you a Chup Cheng?

Chap Cheng。十种。

I guess you are not local so you don't understand. 

Intermarriage between Malay and Han= Peranakan
Intermarriage between any one of India's races and Han= Peranakan 

Go check Wikipedia about Peranakan if in doubt 

Next, intermarriage between any European race and any Asian race = Eurasian.

We don't call Peranakan and Eurasian chap cheng. 

We only call intermarriage between Hokkien, Cantonese, Teochew, Hainanese and any Han from any Chinese region "chap cheng"  Rolleyes

Aren't you a Chup Cheng?

Han, Wu, Tang? Whatever are those?

Han is not a dynasty as used here. Nothing to do with the Han Dynasty.

Han is the race of 92% of the Chinese in China and 75% of the Singaporeans here.  Rolleyes

(04-06-2023, 09:58 PM)aiptasia Wrote:  No mention of Han whatsoever.  

Now fug off CECA cunt!

He was a Han with a few scoops of Malay blood. Lky was a baba. He was mixed race and a Singaporean.

(04-06-2023, 11:16 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Chap Cheng。十种。

I guess you are not local so you don't understand. 

Intermarriage between any one of India's races and Han= Peranakan 

So you prefered to be called Peranakan Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl

(04-06-2023, 11:33 PM)Dan Wrote:  So you prefered to be called Peranakan  Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl

My ancestry from both the paternal and maternal sides were Han. No intermarriage between races.

And not even intermarriage between Hans from various regions of China, so you can't call me chap cheng kia either.  Rolleyes

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

The male dancer is FA Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(04-06-2023, 11:43 PM)Oyk Wrote:  My ancestry from both the paternal and maternal sides were Han. No intermarriage between races.

And not even intermarriage between Hans from various regions of China, so you can't call me chap cheng kia either.  Rolleyes

How do we know from the amount of lies you spewed especially the one on Ho Ching's remuneration
[+] 1 user Likes Dan's post

炎黄华夏汉唐,all are the same lah no matter which one you prefer, be it 华人 or 汉人,dun think anybody cares

(04-06-2023, 11:48 PM)Dan Wrote:  How do we know from the amount of lies you spewed especially the one on Ho Ching's remuneration

Did i? Prove it. If you can't then the liar is you.  Rolleyes

The Uyghurs, Tibetans.... you can Google pictures of them.... don't look anything like the narrow minded stereotype of what a Chinese face is like, which most Singaporeans have.

Yet they ARE Chinese.

On the other hand, 75% of sinkies have a Han face and they think that is the Chinese face.

In the US, nobody says I am German. Or French. Or African even though their ancestors came from there. They say they are Americans.

In Singapore I know that most of you would conjue up an image of a Han if someone says "Singaporean". You forgot that a Malay or Indian or even angmoh face could also be Singaporean.

So do not make a fool of yourself at a Chinese airport yelling Chinese! I am Chinese! at the immigration officer. But I also know you won't do that because you know damn well that you are NOT a Chinese. You are arguing for the sake of arguing right.  Rolleyes