Why Did Oyk aka Yanghua Say “My Mother is a Hans”?

Aiya, got anybody cares?

Nice titties Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(05-06-2023, 07:50 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Aiya, got anybody cares?

he typo it should read as "my mother is a HEN (chicken)" aka FL.   Laughing
[+] 2 users Like K88 shu shu's post

(04-06-2023, 11:22 PM)Oyk Wrote:  He was a Han with a few scoops of Malay blood. Lky was a baba. He was mixed race and a Singaporean.

Shove your han up your arsehole CCB CECA
[+] 3 users Like aiptasia's post

oyk aka multiversal is a fugging CECA eunuch.

Case closed.
[+] 3 users Like aiptasia's post

(05-06-2023, 07:22 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Did i? Prove it. If you can't then the liar is you.  Rolleyes

You were banned permanently and then changed your nick to OYK. Everybody here knew it.
[+] 2 users Like Dan's post

(05-06-2023, 08:16 AM)aiptasia Wrote:  Shove your han up your arsehole CCB CECA

It is clear enough not by now but since a long time ago, that you are an extremist. You also know that CECA is just a bilateral Agreement between India and Singapore.  But it is clear that you are using it to refer to Indians, and this is the reason why the mods.........or it could even be the Admin (Vijay)...........booted you out of edmw.

Nobody here really believes that I am a erm.....CECA.  Rotfl

We all know that even you don't believe that I am a "CECA" as my writing, and even the smell of my fart, has a Han fragrance to it.  Big Grin

You are just making use of me to vent your racism at this forum and unlike the Admin of Edmw, the Admin here allows it, that's all I can say.  Rolleyes

(05-06-2023, 10:30 AM)Dan Wrote:  You were banned permanently and then changed your nick to OYK. Everybody here knew it.

Banned permanently?  Rolleyes

My Oyk nick has been here since the very early days of this forum.  It's on record at this forum, my Join Date.

Stop posting lies which you cannot back up, Liar.

Now stop evading.  Produce the evidence for what you wrote earlier.   Rolleyes

(05-06-2023, 10:35 AM)Oyk Wrote:  It is clear enough not by now but since a long time ago, that you are an extremist. You also know that CECA is just a bilateral Agreement between India and Singapore.  But it is clear that you are using it to refer to Indians, and this is the reason why the mods.........or it could even be the Admin (Vijay)...........booted you out of edmw.
You are just making use of me to vent your racism at this forum and unlike the Admin of Edmw, the Admin here allows it, that's all I can say.  Rolleyes

Lose already blame the admin. Since the admin in EDMW protects you why are you still here?
[+] 1 user Likes Dan's post

(05-06-2023, 10:41 AM)Dan Wrote:  Lose already blame the admin. Since the admin in EDMW protects you why are you still here?

I am not protected there. I have told two of the moderators there off, and am under "survelillance".   Rotfl

(05-06-2023, 10:50 AM)Oyk Wrote:  I am not protected there. I have told two of the moderators there off, and am under "survelillance".   Rotfl

Ha.. you are a bad Hans everywhere you go. You've just hit the nail on its head
Do I need to prove again? Surprised

(05-06-2023, 10:35 AM)Oyk Wrote:  It is clear enough not by now but since a long time ago, that you are an extremist. You also know that CECA is just a bilateral Agreement between India and Singapore.  But it is clear that you are using it to refer to Indians, and this is the reason why the mods.........or it could even be the Admin (Vijay)...........booted you out of edmw.

Nobody here really believes that I am a erm.....CECA.  Rotfl

We all know that even you don't believe that I am a "CECA" as my writing, and even the smell of my fart, has a Han fragrance to it.  Big Grin

I can still log into EDMW if I choose to do so CECA CCB lol

Nobody?  Point out who are the ones in Sgtalk that doesn't believe you are a CECA LMFAO.

Now fug off CECA pukimak!
[+] 2 users Like aiptasia's post

(05-06-2023, 10:41 AM)Dan Wrote:  Lose already blame the admin. Since the admin in EDMW protects you why are you still here?

The Oyk CECA mofo loves to brag about his status as multiversal in edmw but he likes it here more than edmw.  So what gives?  Typical CCB hypocrite CECA
[+] 1 user Likes aiptasia's post

So OYK is Indian Han lor...

Smile
[+] 2 users Like Niubee's post

Han ok lah, but dun be a hanjianpeng ok

(05-06-2023, 10:55 AM)aiptasia Wrote:  I can still log into EDMW if I choose to do so CECA CCB lol

Nobody?  Point out who are the ones in Sgtalk that doesn't believe you are a CECA LMFAO.

Now fug off CECA pukimak!

Nobody really...

Do not miss that word "really"

Nobody including you really believes that I am not a Han but an Indian (or CECA as you call them). Rolleyes

(05-06-2023, 10:53 AM)Dan Wrote:  Ha.. you are a bad Hans everywhere you go. You've just hit the nail on its head
Do I need to prove again?  Surprised

No man.

Some of the moderators deserve to be told off by Oyk.  nudie

(05-06-2023, 11:36 AM)Oyk Wrote:  No man.

You sound like a Chindian or Indianese
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

(05-06-2023, 11:39 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  You sound like a Chindian or Indianese

You should smell my fart, it has the fragrance of a pure Han.  Pure. 

And yes, after this you are going to log off, and log in again with "Observer" to edit my post. You are well known for you antics and trolling in the old SgTalk... Rolleyes

(05-06-2023, 11:42 AM)Oyk Wrote:  You should smell my fart, it has the fragrance of a pure Han.  Pure. 

And yes, after this you are going to log off, and log in again with "Observer" to edit my post. You are well known for you antics and trolling in the old SgTalk... Rolleyes

Stop lying you are a pure CeeCah, I dunt have clones, I thought Observer is your new clone, Rajesh. Confused
[+] 2 users Like lvlrsSTI's post

(05-06-2023, 10:56 AM)aiptasia Wrote:  The Oyk CECA mofo loves to brag about his status as multiversal in edmw but he likes it here more than edmw.  So what gives?  Typical CCB hypocrite CECA

I am an Old Guard here. Or Pioneer Generation.

Over there, there are members who joined 20 years ago.  I am a zoomer there. nudie

(05-06-2023, 11:45 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Stop lying you are a pure CeeCah, I dunt have clones, I thought Observer is your new clone, Rajesh. Confused

Leopards don't change their spots.

You created multiple clones at the old SgTalk.  Do you want me to produce witness?  Yes or no?

Now, I don't know who Rajesh is, but I do know who Casanova is.   Big Grin

(05-06-2023, 11:36 AM)Oyk Wrote:  No man.

Not only you are better than Pritam, you are more powerful than Shanmugam.

(05-06-2023, 11:47 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Leopards don't change their spots.

You created multiple clones at the old SgTalk.  Do you want me to produce witness?  Yes or no?

Now, I don't know who Rajesh is, but I do know who Casanova is.   Big Grin

You talk for yourself, everyone knows you had bad reputation in old Sgtalk forum, your clones such as Yanghua, Schroder, Oyk and Obamao were banned by the Admin…I didn’t have any clones you stupid liar, Rajesh.
[+] 2 users Like lvlrsSTI's post

It was Oyk aka Yanghua aka Schroder that caused the old Sgtalk forum to close down due to his comment on Mdm’s salary.
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

(05-06-2023, 11:53 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  It was Oyk aka Yanghua aka Schroder that caused the old Sgtalk forum to close down due to his comment on Mdm’s salary.

If not why he apologised profusely and repeatedly to hc?
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(05-06-2023, 12:09 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  If not why he apologised profusely and repeatedly to hc?

Bwhahahaaaaa ....  Rotfl  Rotfl

A leopard trying to change its spot from Schroder to Yanghua and exposed himself with the same style of writing as OYK .... bwhahahaaaaa  Rotfl Rotfl
[+] 2 users Like Dan's post

(05-06-2023, 11:42 AM)Oyk Wrote:  You should smell my fart, it has the fragrance of a pure Han.  Pure. 

Lose already use smelly language to attack

(05-06-2023, 11:42 AM)Oyk Wrote:  I like Observer he helped my mother with plenty of CECAs when Chinese ran away in Lor 24

(05-06-2023, 11:42 AM)Oyk Wrote:  She changed to Lor 24 but all the Chinese ran away

Laughing Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes Observer's post