Why Did Oyk aka Yanghua Say “My Mother is a Hans”?

(05-06-2023, 11:34 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Nobody really...

Do not miss that word "really"

Nobody including you really believes that I am not a Han but an Indian (or CECA as you call them). Rolleyes
Diam lah CECA.  This is Singapore and not your shithole land
[+] 1 user Likes aiptasia's post

(05-06-2023, 11:45 AM)Oyk Wrote:  I am an Old Guard here. Or Pioneer Generation.

Over there, there are members who joined 20 years ago.  I am a zoomer there. nudie

Fug off lah pukimak CECA aka multiversal.

Still no guts to come out and show your cecaland passport
[+] 1 user Likes aiptasia's post

(05-06-2023, 11:50 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  You talk for yourself, everyone knows you had bad reputation in old Sgtalk forum, your clones such as Yanghua, Schroder, Oyk and Obamao were banned by the Admin…I didn’t have any clones you stupid liar, Rajesh.

THe Oyk CCB CECA don't dare to admit that he is Multiversal from EDMW.  

And hide in his grandma's sari when I challenged him to come out and show his cow dung pukimak face to me in person so I can laugh at him.

Truly a ballless pundek eunuch!
[+] 2 users Like aiptasia's post

lky is dead

whatever he said
doesn't matter

he said demolish oxley, 
others did the opposite
and so what he mentioned han and who cares

you might wanna go find him and clarify,

thereafter make a video of you and him agreeing on the han and chinese part

don't speak like as if you've got the authority to do any or make changes

lastly,

who the fück are you telling people to leave sg and return with a china passport

we are 汉人 or 华人 none of your concern as you are the truly 汉奸 among us
[+] 5 users Like KILLjoy's post

I am forever grateful for LKY and his generation of pioneer founding fathers who made Singapore into what it is today.  And LKY even then (in 1967 when this interview took place) was so insightful about China.  What LKY prophesised about China came true enough.  
Cut to the chase, just straight go to 12:04 to view his thoughts and thinking about China  Clapping Clapping Clapping

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin