ponpokku uplorry...

(12-12-2023, 05:37 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Nobody calls me a prick except my granddaughter who loves to suck my prick
[Image: zd4nyat.jpg]

Laughing Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes Observer's post

Tiu…some stranger goon mati who the fug cares
[+] 2 users Like aiptasia's post

i crossed swords with ponpokku many years ago and already blocked him since then so that dun hab to see his rubbish WOT spamming in the forum....
caught him posting a wall of text describing fermentation process of soya sauce in detail. so detailed he look like some soya sauce farmer...
i got suspicious at the chunk of text and went to google. turns out he took it from baike (china's wikipedia) and then translated the whole paragraph word for word....
exposed him and he started insulting and getting personal as per usual...

joke's on you if u are those sheepies who believe he's some historian/academia sexpert...
there's evidence in the journey in the west thread that the analysis ish not his own, he took from some tiong's book/ tiong's analysis from douban....
all those very rich history analysis very likely ish written by tiongs themselves then he just kop and store in the folders of his
take out regurgitate to look smart in front of edmwers
edmw really full of naive sheeps

and
i lol at those china bashing accounts pcwing in his farewell thread and in here, pretending like they care
when they couldn't even recall what he wrote or anything about his life. really ish 塑料姐妹花

now they using him and his thread to gain sympathy, justify china bashing, ask moderators fix people speaking up on the fellow's past banned...
[+] 3 users Like twinkle07's post

Ponpokku may be well-read on Chinese history but he's certainly not a smart person. His interpretations of the world are mostly wrong but he's a stubborn old man, refusing to admit his mistakes but condemning others who called them out.

The anti-China people in edmw are retards who want to hoist him out as a hero who's only against CCP but not the Chinese people. But hey, he gleefully cheered at China's every misfortune instead of being sympathetic to the dead. For example, there was once when a truckload of illegal immigrants died in UK and he celebrated their deaths, because he thought that they are Chinese. They turned out to be Vietnamese in the end. Anti-CCP only? My blardy foot!

Ignore List: Oyk
[+] 3 users Like Blasterlord2's post

Just another lonely old man who hates china for some reasons lah. Here aso got a few.
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Beware of imposter and trolls!
[+] 1 user Likes OutBreak's post

(12-12-2023, 06:52 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Just another lonely old man who hates china for some reasons lah. Here aso got a few.

They can all fug off and mati - whole load of them are CECAs
[+] 1 user Likes aiptasia's post

(12-12-2023, 05:49 PM)sgh Wrote:  Ottoke got good parents upbringing. His behavoir just tell ppl how his parents taught him to be so when he grow up he upheld what his parents has taught him and that is to ban ppl in forum. I hope his parents will be so proud of their achievements in educating a son (most likely) to adulthood and how he brought fame and glory to the family name.

Ottoke is a WOMAN in her mid forties and still available. You're interested?  Rotfl

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(12-12-2023, 10:43 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Ponpokku is my hero
Should have let him fcuk my granddaughter   Rotfl

[Image: LYtlmS9.jpg]

Laughing Laughing

(12-12-2023, 08:37 PM)aiptasia Wrote:  They can all fug off and mati - whole load of them are CECAs

Why do you hate Singaporeans so much? Even 维尼 does not hate us like you do. Why else would he give us 30 days Visa free visit to Winnieland leh?

(12-12-2023, 10:43 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Ottoke is a WOMAN in her mid forties and still available. You're interested?  Rotfl

Just change in bold below.

Ottoke got good parents upbringing. Her behavoir just tell ppl how her parents taught her to be so when she grow up she upheld what her parents has taught her and that is to ban ppl in forum. I hope her parents will be so proud of their achievements in educating a daughter to adulthood and how she brought fame and glory to the family name.

(12-12-2023, 10:47 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Everyone must learn how to love

[Image: qUTWx14.jpg]

Laughing Laughing

Quite shocking but RIP ponkpokku

he himself knows what kind of person from his deeds and the impression he has left on others

no amount of white washing or astroturfing from the usual suspects is going to change that

people are not blind

“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth” – Buddha.
[Image: https://i.ibb.co/0hWSqby/wednesday-quote.jpg]

#edmwisnotmyforum

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(12-12-2023, 10:47 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Why do you hate Singaporeans so much? Even 维尼 does not hate us like you do. Why else would he give us 30 days Visa free visit to Winnieland leh?

Pundek CECA, go jump into the ganges river.

(12-12-2023, 11:03 PM)sgh Wrote:  Just change in bold below.

Ottoke got good parents upbringing. Her behavoir just tell ppl how her parents taught her to be so when she grow up she upheld what her parents has taught her and that is to ban ppl in forum. I hope her parents will be so proud of their achievements in educating a daughter to adulthood and how she brought fame and glory to the family name.

Flattering her here in the hope that she reads Sgtalk is not the way to WOO her. 

Go register a new nick there, repent and say sorlie, promise to behave yourself and never to get pban again, ever, then you might get noticed by her if you post intelligently.

I don't know how you're gonna do that because while you can pretend to behave yourself, you can't pretend to be intelligent wor..  Rolleyes

(13-12-2023, 09:21 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Flattering her here in the hope that she reads Sgtalk is not the way to WOO her. 

Go register a new nick there, repent and say sorlie, promise to behave yourself and never to get pban again, ever, then you might get noticed by her if you post intelligently.

I don't know how you're gonna do that because while you can pretend to behave yourself, you can't pretend to be intelligent wor..  Rolleyes

It was never my intention to get her attention. I prefer to be like HK old auntie use slippers beat on an effigy of that person. Repent is never in my dictionary. Perhaps if she manage to read this but I guess she no balls to join here since she will have lost her power as a mod she used to enjoy in edmw there, she should go repent instead for all the so many ppl she has banned in her capacity as a mod in edmw throughout the tenure period. Her banning action just let ppl think what kind of parents sired and brought her to adulthood to encourage her to do banning action. Perhaps she achieve ecstasy from banning ppl as you said she is single. Just a word of suggestion there is always her two free hands and get a pet dog for instance if she need to release instead of seeking release from banning ppl in forum. My opinion of her is I see her and her parents all no up no education folks just becuz have some mod power start to abuse it like she is king or queen. Well she is indeed king or queen in that small little forum where she seek solace and comfort. Her mother should have swallowed years ago I think instead of bringing such an abomination to this world.

(13-12-2023, 11:33 AM)sgh Wrote:  It was never my intention to get her attention. I prefer to be like HK old auntie use slippers beat on an effigy of that person. Repent is never in my dictionary. Perhaps if she manage to read this but I guess she no balls to join here since she will have lost her power as a mod she used to enjoy in edmw there, she should go repent instead for all the so many ppl she has banned in her capacity as a mod in edmw throughout the tenure period. Her banning action just let ppl think what kind of parents sired and brought her to adulthood to encourage her to do banning action. Perhaps she achieve ecstasy from banning ppl as you said she is single. Just a word of suggestion there is always her two free hands and get a pet dog for instance if she need to release instead of seeking release from banning ppl in forum. My opinion of her is I see her and her parents all no up no education folks just becuz have some mod power start to abuse it like she is king or queen. Well she is indeed king or queen in that small little forum where she seek solace and comfort. Her mother should have swallowed years ago I think instead of bringing such an abomination to this world.
At first you were all praise for her. It was so exaggerated that even her mother would be embarrassed and so I called it flattery. 

Now you showed your true colours and started whining like a puppy denied its toy bone.

I suppose my mentioning your pban, most probably from her, touched a raw n...  Rolleyes

(13-12-2023, 12:14 PM)Oyk Wrote:  At first you were all praise for her. It was so exaggerated that even her mother would be embarrassed and so I called it flattery. 

Now you showed your true colours and starred whining like a puppy denied its toy bone.

I suppose my mentioning your pban, most probably from her, touched a raw n...  Rolleyes

In case you dunno the English word called sarcasm well you think I am praising her instead. Her mother really should swallow and maybe this cause a phobia to her due to her mother teaching her from young so when she reach adulthood she dare not get pregnant and do the swallow act instead. I wasn't even pban by her in case you wanna know. I pity so many other innocent readers that get pban by her on her whim and pleasure. Every reader she pban I guess she jerk off once. So multiply the number of readers banned, she get jerked off multiple times indeed. This is still safer than go out and F with man I do agree. For this protection measure I must say her mother taught her well indeed.

(13-12-2023, 01:52 PM)sexeyXR Wrote:  Ottoke is bu meh. I taught all alone is Kang.

kang or bu doesn't matter. Fact is his/her father and mother F each other to give birth to him/her. Then now he/she grow up and learn or like to pban ppl in forum. It is like this is how their parents teach him/her from young so now adult they practice what they are taught in order not to make their parents efforts go to waste.

(13-12-2023, 01:13 PM)sgh Wrote:  In case you dunno the English word called sarcasm well you think I am praising her instead. Her mother really should swallow and maybe this cause a phobia to her due to her mother teaching her from young so when she reach adulthood she dare not get pregnant and do the swallow act instead. I wasn't even pban by her in case you wanna know. I pity so many other innocent readers that get pban by her on her whim and pleasure. Every reader she pban I guess she jerk off once. So multiply the number of readers banned, she get jerked off multiple times indeed. This is still safer than go out and F with man I do agree. For this protection measure I must say her mother taught her well indeed.

I didn't try to believe you because I knew I wouldn't succeed. So I decided to simply not believe you.. Your rant was so painful that even a ten year old gurl can tell that your user id which I shant ask you to reveal was not just pban by O but she even gave you a mouthful wor.

So I can understand and fully understand your angst and hurt.  Have a nice day. Rolleyes

(13-12-2023, 02:04 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I didn't try to believe you because I knew I wouldn't succeed. So I decided to simply not believe you.. Your rant was so painful that even a ten year old gurl can tell that your user id which I shant ask you to reveal was not just pban by O but she even gave you a mouthful wor.

So I can understand and fully understand your angst and hurt.  Have a nice day. Rolleyes

She gave me a mouthful as in BJ? No way wait I kena STD from her as dunno she do same service with how many man and woman already. Her BJ skills must have been imparted by her mum to her I believe. I wonder if there are any FR aka field reports from those that have been serviced by her.

My rant is painful you can ignore which is a function in this forum. The fact you never ignore means you derive satisfaction in reading my rants. You have good upbringing too. For this I need to give your parents credit for imparting you the correct skills. Ignore is rude is their motto I guess.

(13-12-2023, 02:19 PM)sgh Wrote:  She gave me a mouthful as in BJ? No way wait I kena STD from her as dunno she do same service with how many man and woman already. Her BJ skills must have been imparted by her mum to her I believe. I wonder if there are any FR aka field reports from those that have been serviced by her.

My rant is painful you can ignore which is a function in this forum. The fact you never ignore means you derive satisfaction in reading my rants. You have good upbringing too. For this I need to give your parents credit for imparting you the correct skills. Ignore is rude is their motto I guess.

When I said painful, I was referring to the pain written all over your face as you bring back to your conscious memory the evemts that led to your pban. These included getting mouthfuls of lectures from her but if you think that jerking off a mouthful of your stuff inside her mouth makes you feel better, I have no wish to remove your illusion of power. Yup you were powerless when she exercised her power to pban you in edmw. You can pretend to be powerful here right.  Rolleyes

(13-12-2023, 02:34 PM)Oyk Wrote:  When I said painful, I was referring to the pain written all over your face as you bring back to your conscious memory the evemts that led to your pban. These included getting mouthfuls of lectures from her but if you think that jerking off a mouthful of your stuff inside her mouth makes you feel better, I have no wish to remove your illusion of power. Yup you were powerless when she exercised her power to pban you in edmw. You can pretend to be powerful here right.  Rolleyes

I have my toy soldiers etc to protect me from pain so how will I feel it? I never say I wanna jerk off it is you who say she wanna give me a mouthful and I reject it straightaway. I repeat she did not pban me and I wonder how her parents brought her up to be the way she is today. No wonder she remain single (this is from your post btw) in her forties this is called karma. Since in her forties she should be drying up soon down below so she need to buy lubricant but hey to save monies she can use her saliva instead but that will require some training. Her mother should have impart her all those skills I suppose.

(13-12-2023, 02:45 PM)sgh Wrote:  I have my toy soldiers etc to protect me from pain so how will I feel it? I never say I wanna jerk off it is you who say she wanna give me a mouthful and I reject it straightaway. I repeat she did not pban me and I wonder how her parents brought her up to be the way she is today. No wonder she remain single (this is from your post btw) in her forties this is called karma. Since in her forties she should be drying up soon down below so she need to buy lubricant but hey to save monies she can use her saliva instead but that will require some training. Her mother should have impart her all those skills I suppose.

I didn't say she wanna give you a mouthful.

I said she GAVE you a mouthful.

Anyway back to the most important point. If you want to continue to deny that you were pban, I am willing to let it pass. We will pretend it's not you when you post again in your new nick. And I wish you luck with O. Remember to invite me to you wedding banquet.  Wink

(13-12-2023, 02:55 PM)Oyk Wrote:  
I didn't say she wanna give you a mouthful.

I said she GAVE you a mouthful.

Anyway back to the most important point. If you want to continue to deny that you were pban, I am willing to let it pass. We will pretend it's not you when you post again in your new nick. And I wish you luck with O. Remember to invite me to you wedding banquet.  Wink

She gave me a mouthful? Well her mouth stinks I will reject straight away. She can perhaps use her oral skills on her pet dog instead (I assume she rear dog as pet). If she find it hard she can practise on her father first to get some experience instead since her parents taught her so much skills including pban ppl in forum I guess.

(13-12-2023, 02:34 PM)Oyk Wrote:  When I said painful, I was referring to the pain written all over my mother's face. These included getting mouthfuls of sperms she got from me. I think jerking off into her mouth provides that extra oomph in her orgasm. Rotfl

[Image: 0svTbPV.png]

Laughing Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes Observer's post

(13-12-2023, 03:01 PM)sgh Wrote:  She gave me a mouthful? Well her mouth stinks I will reject straight away. She can perhaps use her oral skills on her pet dog instead (I assume she rear dog as pet). If she find it hard she can practise on her father first to get some experience instead since her parents taught her so much skills including pban ppl in forum I guess.

See! I already said I will pretend that you were not pban but you keep bringing this word in.

Seems like you never really got over it.

So you can deny, I can pretend to believe your lie, but you just cannot hide your PAIN.  Rolleyes

(13-12-2023, 03:07 PM)Oyk Wrote:  See! I already said I will pretend that you were not pban but you keep bringing this word in.

Seems like you never really got over it.

So you can deny, I can pretend to believe your lie, but you just cannot hide your PAIN.  Rolleyes

She seek ecstasy in banning ppl, I seek my pleasure in ranting nothing wrong. Wonder how often she practice her mouth on her father. If she is more adventurous she can later try on her mother too. Afterall both parents trained her up so painstakingly she should compensate them back by giving them a mouthful.

(13-12-2023, 03:07 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Don't pretend if you want to fûck my granddaughter say so

[Image: PGA6L8Q.jpg]

Laughing Laughing
[+] 2 users Like Observer's post