ponpokku uplorry...

checked the obituaries for those who left on 9 dec
the people that departed are like 70yo and 80yo...

but yet ponpokku's brother claimed he studied in hc...
totally not possible for 70 yo to go hcjc cos not built yet...

https://obits.sg/today
https://www.facebook.com/obituaries.sg

December 2023 obituaries
dec 2023 album

(14-12-2023, 03:20 AM)twinkle07 Wrote:  checked the obituaries for those who left on 9 dec

December 2023 obituaries
dec 2023 album

yang peepur usually won't appear in obits one..

(12-12-2023, 11:19 AM)satayxp Wrote:  Your opinion is stupid because you are a retard, as can be seen by your dumb theories. 

I’m not of minority race and I’m several generations rooted in Singapore. Don’t need to talk about simi 75 year PRC, even 5000 year fuckcumstain has nothing to do with me. Bunch of losers here all day sitting in a kopitiam scratching your balls daydreaming you’re “Chinese”. Really is bunch of losers
Well said, but then what has something to do with you then? Maybe police what sinkie govt is doing and voice out?

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(14-12-2023, 03:20 AM)twinkle07 Wrote:  checked the obituaries for those who left on 9 dec

December 2023 obituaries
dec 2023 album

About 80 to 100 peepur die daily.. but we don't see that many obituaries because not every family puts that up

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(14-12-2023, 02:36 PM)Oyk Wrote:  About 80 to 100 peepur die daily.. but we don't see that many obituaries because not every family puts that up

Agree and also put obituaries need to pay monies it is not a free service. My deceased father sister to save monies never put. Only spend monies for the 3 days at void deck and go Mandai Crematorium burn. Yes Mandai Crematorium do not burn for free they charge monies. But then the ash you can throw away elsewhere if want to save monies don't buy a "HDB" there. And the urn to contain the ash is not free either need pay monies and they got different grade aka different pricing. So you see MONIES SUPER IMPORTANT IN THIS WORLD. Die already all is monies!
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

December 2023 obituaries
dec 2023 album

His brother said pink not red flowers because ppk was not that old.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(14-12-2023, 02:23 PM)aaaa68 Wrote:  No
you this crazy retarded mad dog why you wrote "Well said"?!

you are a crazy retarded mad dog!

That racist bastard China-hater retarded mad dog satayxp is a non-chinese racist bastard mad dog!

All of this racist bastard chinese-hater mad dog satayxp's postings are to stir hatred against China-born people in Singapore!

Crazy retarded mad dog creating clone to bark.. good doggie.. give u a bone.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps

(14-12-2023, 07:12 AM)sTiCkY Wrote:  yang peepur usually won't appear in obits one..

hmm not true...
yaw shin leong 47 yo also many obits..

(14-12-2023, 02:40 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Who is interested to fûck my youngest granddaughter?
Tonight the one in the middle already booked me
and I don't wish to see her wanking again

[Image: ik7nwl9.jpg]

Laughing Laughing

This is a good thread to laugh at a dead china basher. Keep it going I like.

ponpokku's brother ish a year old than him. but he types in simplified chinese....
initially they (china bashers and stupid ppl trying to rationalize his traditional chinese writing) said he ish boomer generation hence still used to writing in traditional chinese.
however if his brother ish older, it ish impossible...
his brother's writing style in forum...also can tell ish younger person. at his age, still playing division 2....
cannot imagine boomer chionging game...

so if he ish not older generation, why ish he still typing in traditional chinese?
if he was stationed/studied in taiwan for a bit, still can understand... but no he went china study...
if he had a taiwanese gf, then maybe possible. but no... he got japanese wifey... and dun even see him writing in japanese...

btw noticed got edmwers asked about his age and the type of cancer repeatedly but the brother keep avoiding the question....
[+] 1 user Likes twinkle07's post

(14-12-2023, 10:59 PM)twinkle07 Wrote:  ponpokku's brother ish a year old than him. but he types in simplified chinese....
initially they (china bashers and stupid ppl trying to rationalize his traditional chinese writing) said he ish boomer generation hence still used to writing in traditional chinese.
his brother's writing style in forum...also can tell ish  younger person. at his age, still playing division 2....

so if he ish not older generation, why ish he still typing in traditional chinese?
if he was stationed/studied in taiwan for a bit, still can understand... but no he went china study...
if he had a taiwanese gf, then maybe possible. but no... he got japanese wifey... and dun even see him writing in japanese...

btw noticed got edmwers asked about his age and the type of cancer repeatedly but the brother keep avoiding the question....I th

I thought he said he's the younger brother?

Ignore List: Oyk

(14-12-2023, 08:22 PM)aaaa68 Wrote:  you are a crazy retarded total loser bastard mad dog!

you licked my anushole and you ate my feces!

you go die now!

you this crazy retarded bastard mad dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!
Total loser bastard mad licked my anushole and ate my feces crazy retarded mad dog creating clone to bark.. good doggie.. give u a bone.

(14-12-2023, 08:26 PM)aaaa68 Wrote:  you are a crazy retarded total loser balless coward bastard barking mad dog!

F-uck you dead!

you go die now!

you this crazy retarded bastard mad dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

Total loser bastard mad licked my anushole and ate my feces and whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon crazy retarded mad dog creating clone to bark.. good doggie.. give u a bone..

(14-12-2023, 11:28 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I thought he said he's the younger brother?

he said ponpokku younger

(14-12-2023, 10:59 PM)twinkle07 Wrote:  ponpokku's brother ish a year old than him. but he types in simplified chinese....
his brother's writing style in forum...also can tell ish  younger person. at his age, still playing division 2....

btw noticed got edmwers asked about his age and the type of cancer repeatedly but the brother keep avoiding the question....

Popompokku is how old ah? He always will argue with ppl for small things until 2 person all got ban. Really is too full.

If ponpokku support amdk so much and if his sickness were caused by those amdk jabs he took. Means what?

(15-12-2023, 03:30 PM)aaaa68 Wrote:  you are a crazy retarded total loser bastard scum barking mad dog! 

Give you this crazy retarded penniless beggar bastard mad dog a bone! 

F-uck you dead!

you go die now!

you this crazy retarded bastard scum mad dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!
Total loser bastard scum barking penniless beggar f-uck you dead who licked  my anushole and you ate my feces and whole family ill all die very horribly in road accidents very soon razy retarded mad dog creating clone to bark.. good doggie.. give u a bone..

(15-12-2023, 11:54 PM)aaaa68 Wrote:  you are a crazy retarded total loser penniless beggar bastard scum barking mad dog!

Give you this crazy retarded penniless beggar bastard mad doggie dog a bone!

F-uck you dead!

you go die now!

you this crazy retarded bastard scum mad dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!
Total loser bastard scum barking penniless beggar f-uck you dead who licked  my anushole and you ate my feces and whole family ill all die very horribly in road accidents very soon razy retarded mad dog creating clone to bark.. good doggie.. give u a bone..

Rip... wonder what he do made so many people hate him...

(15-12-2023, 09:33 PM)sogo Wrote:  Popompokku is how old ah? He always will argue with ppl for small things until 2 person all got ban. Really is too full.

Someone close to him said late 50s

“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth” – Buddha.
[Image: https://i.ibb.co/0hWSqby/wednesday-quote.jpg]

Rest in peace 🕊️.

(11-12-2023, 09:51 AM)twinkle07 Wrote:  china basher
suddenly tio cancer 1 year ago....

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threa...l.6979060/

Why bash china? Asl lost heavily in china stocks?

I read zoosh comments about ponkuku. I almost fell on the floor laughing. He is really ponkuku ass licker.

Beware of imposter and trolls!

(16-12-2023, 02:58 PM)OutBreak Wrote:  I read zoosh comments about ponkuku. I almost fell on the floor laughing. He is really ponkuku ass licker.

That joker is number one hypocrite. He said he's not anti-China but on every occasion, even on news that doesn't involve China, will somehow link them together and start his bashing. I once called him a hypocrite in edmw and was banned by mod. Can't believe the mods there are shielding him.

Ignore List: Oyk
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

Low ses pdf bash china got no effect, bash lai zsm? Xia sway ownself only

(16-12-2023, 04:23 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  That joker is number one hypocrite. He said he's not anti-China but on every occasion, even on news that doesn't involve China, will somehow link them together and start his bashing. I once called him a hypocrite in edmw and was banned by mod. Can't believe the mods there are shielding him.

Cranthir is a doggy mod who protects the china bashers. I think most of her are banned by him.

(16-12-2023, 06:50 PM)aaaa68 Wrote:  I think zoosh is a singaporean-malay that took chinese subjects during his last time secondary school days, hence he could write chinese words.

pieface and nanduleg are confirmed both indians, my view is nanduleg is a singaporean-indian whereas pieface is a malaysian-indian permanent resident currently staying or working in singapore. pieface besides always bashing china and PRCs, pieface also frequently bashes malaysian-chinese.

sloppynuts is a taiwanese.

All 4 of them are china-haters and PRC-haters.

sloppynuts last time before his ban was PatrickTheStarFish right?

“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth” – Buddha.

(16-12-2023, 04:23 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  That joker is number one hypocrite. He said he's not anti-China but on every occasion, even on news that doesn't involve China, will somehow link them together and start his bashing. I once called him a hypocrite in edmw and was banned by mod. Can't believe the mods there are shielding him.

zooosh's bias and hypocrisy is so obvious after a while, but it's laughable because he really tries very hard to sound "neutral"...

well good luck to the mods who keeps getting harassed by the "usual suspects" via direct PM in HWZ:

they truly deserve who they condone:

[Image: original-reactions.jpg]

searched earlier posts and ppl think ppk and zoossh from falungong group

actually that would explain why they need to type traditional chinese...