Ali is actually a Buddhist

(12-06-2024, 02:18 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Taqiyya - Saying something that isn't true as it relates to Muslim identity (i.e whether one is a Muslim or what that means).  This is a Shiite term: the Sunni counterpart is Muda'rat.

Kitman - Lying by omission. An example would be when Muslim apologists quote only a fragment of verse 5:32 (that if anyone kills "it shall be as if he had killed all mankind") while neglecting to mention that the rest of the verse (and the next) mandate murder in undefined cases of "corruption" and "mischief."

Tawriya - Intentionally creating a false impression by saying something that is technically true, when knowing that the listener will interpret it in a different way.  This practice has a broader application than taqiyya.

Where did you get all that from?

(12-06-2024, 02:19 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Where did you get all that from?

From the religion of peace

(12-06-2024, 02:20 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  From the religion of peace

So you're spreading lies about our religion, as usual.

(12-06-2024, 02:21 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  So you're spreading lies about our religion, as usual.

I didn't spread hor...the religion of peace spread hor!
You are a poor student at your own faith...
But I must admit your art of lying certainly has reached some standards

(12-06-2024, 02:26 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  I didn't spread hor...the religion of peace spread hor!

Ask any knowledgable Muslims around you that there is a verse in the Quran that mandates murder and they all will say you're a liar.

(12-06-2024, 02:26 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  But I must admit your art of lying certainly has reached some standards

Saying I lied without showing any proof is a lie.

Stop telling people lies.

(12-06-2024, 02:29 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Saying I lied without showing any proof is a lie.

Stop telling people lies.

Alright...if you insist  Big Grin I told you it is from the religion of peace....why are you so ignorant?  Big Grin

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages...qiyya.aspx

(12-06-2024, 02:31 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Alright...if you insist  Big Grin I told you it from the religion of peace....why are you so ignorant?  Big Grin

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages...qiyya.aspx

Yeah, the most vile hate-Islam site you can find.

(12-06-2024, 02:28 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Ask any knowledgable Muslims around you that there is a verse in the Quran that mandates murder and they all will say you're a liar.

It is like saying if the quran allows marriage of the same sex.... Big Grin

(12-06-2024, 02:32 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Yeah, the most vile hate-Islam site you can find.

Rotfl I don know man...it is from the religion of peace isn't it!

If kitman,  taqiyya,  tawriya and muruna are forms of deceits....then it is the truth isn't it Big Grin

(12-06-2024, 01:50 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  That depends. 

Are we permitted to lie to advance or propagate our religion? The answer is no.

When you said that depends....you might  be agreeing to the points that I brought up! Big Grin

(12-06-2024, 02:06 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Just be honest with yourself.

Got lie like u meh

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

Ah Lee there is one way to get to heaven directly! Kill an infidel!

☝️

This one is the best for me...see from 22 mins 

(12-06-2024, 02:01 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Lying is definitely an art! Big Grin

On the record, Abdul lied 3 taims. Once about me, then about you and a 3rd taim about lksm.

Bro Sinm wisely ignores Abdul, so at the moment, he is unable to lie a 4th taim. 

Seems like Abdul and RK are the same kind...

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(12-06-2024, 04:17 PM)Oyk Wrote:  On the record, Abdul lied 3 taims. Once about me, then about you and a 3rd taim about lksm.

Bro Sinm wisely ignores Abdul, so at the moment, he is unable to lie a 4th taim. 

Both also moslems lah.....if a moslem doesn't lie, he or she is not faithful to their religion  Big Grin
Lying is permissible...no big deal at all Big Grin

That is why no Christians will want to go to his house during hari raya... Big Grin
If you enter his house you are entering an era during muh's time....you then have to follow his laws... Big Grin
If you talk to his wife alone...the wife will kena scolding or kena whacked later at night...if he treats you not as an outsider but like his own...you will be forced to drink the wife's breast milk Big Grin....

When he sits down and talk to you...you have to think if he is lying all the time Big Grin
When you refuse to listen to his Islamic talks....he will take umbrage!

Don go house visiting a Moslem...that's all I can say Big Grin

[Image: 3XLi71y.jpg]

(12-06-2024, 04:17 PM)Oyk Wrote:  On the record, Abdul lied 3 taims. Once about me, then about you and a 3rd taim about lksm.

Abdul is really quite old fashion....something like Azlan, zulkifli, Salleh fit him better!

(12-06-2024, 04:57 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Abdul is really quite old fashion....something like Azlan, zulkifli, Salleh fit him better!

No need to give that potato such modern sounding names. He's Abdul. Rolleyes

Ok. I'm out of here, seeing that they have resorted to insults. If any of you guys have found the answers to the 3 or 4 questions I've asked about your faith, let me know.

All are human. Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Blin's post

(12-06-2024, 04:37 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Both also moslems lah.....if a moslem doesn't lie, he or she is not faithful to their religion  Big Grin
Lying is permissible...no big deal at all Big Grin

That is why no Christians will want to go to his house during hari raya... Big Grin
If you enter his house you are entering an era during muh's time....you then have to follow his laws... Big Grin
If you talk to his wife alone...the wife will kena scolding or kena whacked later at night...if he treats you not as an outsider but like his own...you will be forced to drink the wife's breast milk Big Grin....

When he sits down and talk to you...you have to think if he is lying all the time Big Grin
When you refuse to listen to his Islamic talks....he will take umbrage!

Don go house visiting a Moslem...that's all I can say Big Grin

I have no issue against moslems only minority are rude like Ali demanded answers to our faith as if he is the judge on his rocking chair.

No matter how he tried to prove his knowledge of his belief doubt anyone would believe him if you hold firm to the Word of the Bible.

☝️

https://www.youtube.com/live/Fse50pszLXA...Zf_iIb0i8H

☝️

(12-06-2024, 04:57 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Abdul is really quite old fashion....something like Azlan, zulkifli, Salleh fit him better!

Read the last comment... debate between CP and two Abduls who were defeated. Two vs One and they still lost 

Our resident Abdul is doing the same thing. He led you to debate on the Bible and when you asked him questions about the Quran and Hadiths, he'd say they lied, they were Moslem haters, Islamophobes...

[Image: Screenshot-20240612-194408.jpg]

(12-06-2024, 09:40 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Read the last comment... debate between CP and two Abduls who were defeated. Two vs One and they still lost 

Our resident Abdul is doing the same thing. He led you to debate on the Bible and when you asked him questions about the Quran and Hadiths, he'd say they lied, they were Moslem haters, Islamophobes...

[Image: Screenshot-20240612-194408.jpg]

This is another way for them to get into Paradise....it is called online Jihad!
They will attack Christians and when you question their faith....they are either in denial or turned tail and run!

Jesus told His disciples, "Unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven" (Matt 5:20). The Pharisees were the most law-abiding people of Jesus' day, and what Jesus said was basically true, even if it wasn't the literal truth.

To be sure, the Pharisee wasn't unjust; he wasn't an extortioner, he paid his tithes, didn't commit adultery, never beat his wife plus he went through periods of fasting besides performing the daily ritual of prayer.

As we all know, the Pharisee was self-centered and felt superior to others, namely the tax collector praying nearby. He thanked God for making him different from the tax collector, but his sort of comparison is unscriptural. God doesn't compare us with others, and He doesn't condone this practice on our part, either.

Self-righteous people are so wrapped up in themselves that they degrade and disdain everyone else. Besides, the self-righteous Pharisee used a tailor-made set of rules to justify his righteousness and keeping a list of negative behaviours he didn't engage in, behaviors he believed reinforced his righteousness.

Trying to live a righteous life externally when we're not righteous internally will only result in us becoming "whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of dead men's bones and everything unclean" (Matt 23:27).  The focus must be what's inside. "All these evils come from inside and make a man unclean" (Mark 7:23).

In Matt, 23, Jesus arraigned the self-righteous religious leaders of His day, calling them "blind guides," "fools and blind" and "blind Pharisee." The keyword that characterizes them is 'blind,'' and self-righteousness could mean spiritual blindness and hardness of heart.

Jesus on the Mount confronts the issue of genuine righteousness which is determined by the condition of the heart. The Biblical definition of self-righteousness is attempting to establish one's own righteousness rather than relying on the righteousness God provides. "Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes."
[+] 2 users Like S I M T A N's post

(12-06-2024, 10:11 PM)S I M T A N Wrote:  Jesus told His disciples, "Unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven" (Matt 5:20). The Pharisees were the most law-abiding people of Jesus' day, and what Jesus said was basically true, even if it wasn't the literal truth.

To be sure, the Pharisee wasn't unjust; he wasn't an extortioner, he paid his tithes, didn't commit adultery, never beat his wife plus he went through periods of fasting besides performing the daily ritual of prayer.

As we all know, the Pharisee was self-centered and felt superior to others, namely the tax collector praying nearby. He thanked God for making him different from the tax collector, but his sort of comparison is unscriptural. God doesn't compare us with others, and He doesn't condone this practice on our part, either.

Self-righteous people are so wrapped up in themselves that they degrade and disdain everyone else. Besides, the self-righteous Pharisee used a tailor-made set of rules to justify his righteousness and keeping a list of negative behaviours he didn't engage in, behaviors he believed reinforced his righteousness.

Trying to live a righteous life externally when we're not righteous internally will only result in us becoming "whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of dead men's bones and everything unclean" (Matt 23:27).  The focus must be what's inside. "All these evils come from inside and make a man unclean" (Mark 7:23).

In Matt, 23, Jesus arraigned the self-righteous religious leaders of His day, calling them "blind guides," "fools and blind" and "blind Pharisee." The keyword that characterizes them is 'blind,'' and self-righteousness could mean spiritual blindness and hardness of heart.

Jesus on the Mount confronts the issue of genuine righteousness which is determined by the condition of the heart. The Biblical definition of self-righteousness is attempting to establish one's own righteousness rather than relying on the righteousness God provides. "Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes."

While seemingly writing to no one in particular, I wonder if Bro Sim was in fact rebuking Abdul.

I remember Abdul mocking LKSM...you know!  you're Christian?  But you don't even obey Jesus!  pbuh!  I am a Moslem and I obey Jesus much more than you!  (Shame on you!) pbuh! How do you pray?  I recite the Quran!  In Arabic!  I am on fours, with my head touching the floor!  Just like Jesus! pbuh!

I pray five taims a day!  I do zakat.  I did the Haj!

And on and on, Abdul mocked us.  Standing before God, Abdul would be telling Him that unlike us, he had done this, that and the other in a pharisaical tone.  He is like the Pharisee who compared himself with the tax collector.  While Christians confess their sins, Abdul sings his own praises.  Just like the Pharisee.

[+] 3 users Like Oyk's post

(12-06-2024, 09:48 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  This is another way for them to get into Paradise....it is called online Jihad!
They will attack Christians and when you question their faith....they are either in denial or turned tail and run!

Do you know why the first commenter in the above screenshot said there were 1.4b of them with a sword hanging on their necK?