HSI persistently weak and unable to sustain rallies...just keep going down

(11-07-2024, 03:42 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  After falling g for 8 whole weeks during which short sellers make like no yomorrow .today go up temporary..

Likely due to US CPI nunber to be released tonight. Short sellers took profits by covering their short positions causing a temporary rally.

Fundamental nothing changed. Economic situation  remains very bad.

Technically very strong resistance at 18K level 

Market is still down...learn to read trends...the trend Nissan your friend.

[Image: x5I5MvG.jpeg]

Sgbuffett come flip prata. Imagine when “big playersand pros like sgbuffett”covering shorts. How much higher can it go lol

Thanks sg buffet for the huge buffet again!

(11-07-2024, 08:50 PM)Zannn Wrote:  Congrats to those who believe sgbuffett is the best reverse indicator. Hsi up another 80 pts. Can take profit now!

Bro buffet, pls share if u decided to go long. Ty

He must be busy thinking what is wrong with his super AI chart again…

(12-07-2024, 10:21 AM)Zannn Wrote:  Bro buffet, pls share if u decided to go long. Ty

He must be busy thinking what is wrong with his super AI chart again…

Zannn, what's your view for the coming weeks?

(12-07-2024, 11:49 AM)Zetty Wrote:  Zannn, what's your view for the coming weeks?

Bro I am no expert don’t dare to comment. Wait for sgbuffett to commentSmile

HSI has broken its down trend ans gone decisive above 18K level.

This ends 2 months of selloff during which pro traders made profits shorting the market.

As he trend reverse to upside, pro traders will loom for opportunities to go LONG to make money.

[Image: R8LowfM.jpeg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(12-07-2024, 01:16 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  HSI has broken its down trend ans gone decisive above 18K level.

This ends 2 months of selloff during which pro traders made profits shorting the market.

As he trend reverse to upside, pro traders will loom for opportunities to go LONG to make money.

[Image: R8LowfM.jpeg]

Well done, traders get ready. I am tempted to short soonSmile

(12-07-2024, 02:01 PM)Zannn Wrote:  Well done, traders get ready. I am tempted to short soonSmile

Time to test sg buffet’s skillsSmile

Mao is crawling out to look for sgbutt

Nothing changed fundamentally. The rally today likely to be a test of support. HSI will fall again if the test of breaking the resistance failed in the next few days.
[+] 1 user Likes revealer's post

(12-07-2024, 02:55 PM)Zannn Wrote:  Time to test sg buffet’s skillsSmile

Wow not bad short at 18300 when sg Buffet turn bullish. RI really rocks!

Hsi will either continue to fall, or reverse and turn upwards

(15-07-2024, 10:04 AM)Zannn Wrote:  Wow not bad short at 18300 when sg Buffet turn bullish. RI really rocks!

Very worried sgbuffett will come out say fake rally once it break 18k again. Pls maintain yr long…

(12-07-2024, 08:39 PM)revealer Wrote:  Nothing changed fundamentally. The rally today likely to be a test of support. HSI will fall again if the test of breaking the resistance failed in the next few days.

Good observation

HSI again appear unable to sustain rally after breaking downtrend line and showing it has reversed.

Pro traders will be sidelined to wait for confirmation ...after covierng their shor positions to see where market is headed.

Of corse with violent surge  up on Friday on interest rate cut anticipation smart traders don't expect another up swing   today but more interested in seeing where market support and consolidation is.

Pro traders will observe and not rush in....

Be smart & professional in your trading...

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(15-07-2024, 12:59 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  HSI again appear unable to sustain rally after breaking downtrend line and showing it has reversed.

Pro traders will be sidelined to wait for confirmation ...after covierng their shor positions to see where market is headed.

Of corse with violent surge  up on Friday on interest rate cut anticipation smart traders don't expect another up swing   today but more interested in seeing where market support and consolidation is.

Pro traders will observe and not rush in....

Be smart & professional in your trading...
The slower growth of 4.7% will serve as a blow to both HSI and SSE

[+] 1 user Likes teaserteam's post

(12-07-2024, 02:01 PM)Zannn Wrote:  Well done, traders get ready. I am tempted to short soonSmile

Huge buffet from sg buffet again

(15-07-2024, 01:45 PM)teaserteam Wrote:  The slower growth of 4.7% will serve as a blow to both HSI and SSE

Chima needs around 5.4% growth to sustain debt servicing and infrastructure investment.

Below 6% already recession effects are felt with high j employment.

Things just got worse in China.

They need Abenomics

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abenomics

Yes. Abe Ka ka hoot. Think Xi dare not. Too much at stake.

(15-07-2024, 04:07 PM)revealer Wrote:  Yes. Abe Ka ka hoot. Think Xi dare not. Too much at stake.

Xi was dealt a winning hand which he play into a losing one.

He did everything opposite from the guidance of Deng.

I believe Deng laid a solid ground for China's rise a d subsequent leaders just need to be patient and play the plan out.

But Xi decided to position himself as some kind of emperor and follow Mao instead of Deng.

He is not a wise leader in my opinion.

Longer he is in power the longer Chha will decline.

Aiya your messy flat so dirty and smelly, today still don't tidy it up?

(15-07-2024, 10:04 AM)Zannn Wrote:  Wow not bad short at 18300 when sg Buffet turn bullish. RI really rocks!

Sg buffet thanks to your buffet treat, it is growing huge!

HSI and Chuna stocks will continue downhill journey as China GDP figures disappoint. ..

Pro traders will continue shorting for easy profits.

Futures show HSI sinking steadily....short!

[Image: vGP2Udv.jpeg]

[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(15-07-2024, 10:57 AM)Zannn Wrote:  Very worried sgbuffett will come out say fake rally once it break 18k again. Pls maintain yr long…

Aiyo, as expected. Sgbuffett is out once 18k break. Bro buffett, do u trade based solely on whole number as a guage, break up 18k long, break 18k short? For our learning pls

Open down and more selling pressure throughout the day.
Pro traders ahev already build up short positions to profit from the fall

[Image: 4Bto2zo.jpeg]

Continously down as China econkmy weakens further. Congrats to all who shorted.

[Image: Izm7npT.jpeg]

(16-07-2024, 11:10 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Continously down as China econkmy weakens further. Congrats to all who shorted.

Liao liao loh

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(16-07-2024, 11:10 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Continously down as China econkmy weakens further. Congrats to all who shorted.

When sgbuffett start to short. I have taken profit and not go against the king of RISmile. Sgbuffett come in to join short, short will be sabo

(16-07-2024, 01:38 PM)Zannn Wrote:  When sgbuffett start to short. I have taken profit and not go against the king of RISmile. Sgbuffett come in to join short, short will be sabo

Plse lah j have been warning market is going down and iit went down. Where is the "reverse"?

Thise who heed my warnjngs and sold save themselves from losses.

HSI and China index will try to rally a bit in the morning
Pro traders will use thisnchance to increase their short positions to get higher profits.

Any rally will fail given China has reported very bad ec9nomic numbers showing its economy is in trouble
[Image: vm42fzQ.jpeg]