Thread Closed

Ahneh MrsSTI caught cheating by Casanova

(03-05-2022, 07:44 PM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  Ms STI and Bro P1

Okay okay, lets shake hand at the end of the day.

90% of people are straight and that would be represented in a forum like edmw which has thirty times more active members than SgTalk.

If you go there to call people Sis, Bro, and start flirting with members about how long your member is, and telling people that you have no interest in abalone, and you go around sending PM to people, make sure you PM the right people.

There are a lot of bbfas there, but they are straight.

PM the wrong guy, and he will REPORT you to the mod because, remember, 90% of PEOPLE are not lgbtq.  

Just a friendly advice, lchlch.   Laughing

Can see being an abnn is really bad here Laughing

Both profusely denouncing their ancestry have got anything to do with them Rotfl

(24-10-2022, 09:01 AM)wendychan Wrote:  raining  - lets hope rain doesnt stop till tomorrow
(06-11-2022, 10:41 AM)wendychan Wrote:  macham like she is such a media guru
she even needs to have ang mo hair colour.- for shock value FOOk FOOk FOOk
[+] 2 users Like Choc's post

(04-05-2022, 10:12 AM)Oyk Wrote:  What has lvlrsSTI who is a man but wishes to be called a Mrs (aka Ah Kuah) got to say to the above?

I wish I have screenshots of his multiple nicks in edmw which were pbanned by the mods because of his obnoxious behaviour.  He was a member with multiple nicks for many years, got banned (permanently) and now says that he hates that forum...oh well..

I have more screenshot from previous sgtalker calling lvlrsSTI a chow ahgua ... Will release more screenshot to expose her chequered past if she continue to behave badly

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

[+] 2 users Like ROFLMAO's post

(03-05-2022, 10:46 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Don't pull me into their quarrel. I'm just a bystander who dun take sides. I'm not privy into what exactly happened and who is right or wrong. I just think that this quarrel is quite pointless and they should put effort into more meaningful things.

Yarmai. Bros, live and let live. We are living in the end times and on the brink of WW3.  Both Vrsti and Placcy are the OGs of the old sgtalk  and valued contributors here. 

Old timers know that Placcy is not RC zone, that unethical swine and limp cactus, and Vrsti does not have other clones [Cala deployed his army to sarpot Vrsti that year for piggy's silly year end poll dat pissed alot of forummers off] .

Oso just ignore the crazies who are not from our original forum who are just here for crackpot attention . You know who they are.

Live is short and hard, dun add more grief to it, bros.
[+] 1 user Likes luncheonmeat's post

(04-05-2022, 12:26 PM)ROFLMAO Wrote:  I have more screenshot from previous sgtalker calling lvlrsSTI a chow ahgua ... Will release more screenshot to expose her chequered past if she continue to behave badly

Another chow ah gua happy blackfart everyday go around looking for love..... Laughing

Rotfl

(24-10-2022, 09:01 AM)wendychan Wrote:  raining  - lets hope rain doesnt stop till tomorrow
[+] 2 users Like Choc's post

(04-05-2022, 04:32 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  Yarmai. Bros, live and let live. We are living in the end times and on the brink of WW3.  Both Vrsti and Placcy are the OGs of the old sgtalk  and valued contributors here. 

Old timers know that Placcy is not RC zone, that unethical swine and limp cactus, and Vrsti does not have other clones [Cala deployed his army to sarpot Vrsti that year for piggy's silly year end poll dat pissed alot of forummers off] .

Oso just ignore the crazies who are not from our original forum who are just here for crackpot attention . You know who they are.

I squirmed when I read you writing about "End Times".  Everybody knows that you are a fake Christian.

Btw, your last sentence...it should be "Life".  Not "Live".
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(03-05-2022, 06:54 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Didn't notice you two got this love hate affair since 2016 which is six years already. Dam funny....... Laughing

When describing the bad blood between the two of them, some forummers mentioned "lovers' tiff," which implies a mixture of love and hate. So far, however, I have not noticed the lovey-dovey aspect of the interaction - only animosity.  Maybe I missed the affinity between them. Smile

Neitzens criticize each other because of differing views and intolerance - one of the most dangerous of society's diseases. Also, some people of different political affiliations make odd bedfellows in their forum indulgence and are often at daggers drawn with each other.

While SGtalkers ought to put aside old enmities for the sake of peace and harmony, someone commented that a forum replete with gossip and idle chatter and completely devoid of conflicts would be rather boring. In one sense, he or she is correct. Any way you slice it, the grudge match and petty squabbles along with good-natured banter do turn the mundane into something rather interesting.

Say whatever you like, but there are strictures against excessive vulgarities. Done to death, it can carry a ban.
[+] 2 users Like S I M T A N's post

(05-05-2022, 01:35 AM)S I M T A N Wrote:  When describing the bad blood between the two of them, some forummers mentioned "lovers' tiff," which implies a mixture of love and hate. So far, however, I have not noticed the lovey-dovey aspect of the interaction - only animosity.  Maybe I missed the affinity between them. Smile

Neitzens criticize each other because of differing views and intolerance - one of the most dangerous of society's diseases. Also, some people of different political affiliations make odd bedfellows in their forum indulgence and are often at daggers drawn with each other.

While SGtalkers ought to put aside old enmities for the sake of peace and harmony, someone commented that a forum replete with gossip and idle chatter and completely devoid of conflicts would be rather boring. In one sense, he or she is correct. Any way you slice it, the grudge match and petty squabbles along with good-natured banter do turn the mundane into something rather interesting.

Say whatever you like, but there are strictures against excessive vulgarities. Done to death, it can carry a ban.

Friendliness begets friendliness Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(05-05-2022, 07:32 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Friendliness begets friendliness Big Grin

Good morning bro..
Yes agreed.

[+] 1 user Likes Hfourhappy's post

(05-05-2022, 07:51 AM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  Good morning bro..
Yes agreed.

Good morning mate H4H Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(04-05-2022, 10:20 AM)Oyk Wrote:  I am Yanghua and Schroder because you say so, or because your laupeh told you?   Rotfl

And what did Yanghua and Schroder said about HC?  Did he say that RK was prettier than her, and HC was jealous?

[Image: 24-C5-FBFF-D5-DF-4-E96-8-FD4-9-B9-EF8-B0-C346.png]

[Image: 748-C9578-52-A9-4-D3-E-A63-C-E0-F8-C0-A43-B6-D.png]

(05-05-2022, 08:29 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  [Image: 24-C5-FBFF-D5-DF-4-E96-8-FD4-9-B9-EF8-B0-C346.png]

[Image: 748-C9578-52-A9-4-D3-E-A63-C-E0-F8-C0-A43-B6-D.png]

You telling me all these for what ah?   Rotfl

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(03-05-2022, 05:48 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Hey your previous thread in 5354 disappeared!  Why did you delete it? Let the truth be told Big Grin

Anyway for the more discerning readers, I’ll just repost here the background of why MrsSTI is so angry with bro Casanova.

In the old Sgtalk, Casanova always organized a Most Popular Forumer Award on a yearly basis.

MrsSTI was always vying for the award.  I don’t know why.  But she never won in all the  years preceding 2016.  That year, she won by a huge margin.  

I was surprised too, as she always manages to piss off many forumers with her crazy behavior, as depicted above Big Grin

Anyway to cut the long story short, bro Casanova later removed her from the 2016 Most Popular Forumer Award as he said she voted for herself many times over using multiple clones.

I supported his choice and said so too, thereby incurring the wrath of MrsSTI and the loss of her coveted award.

And she has been angry at Casanova ever since Laughing

lvlrsSTI

Just a reminder...

(05-05-2022, 07:51 AM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  Good morning bro..
Yes agreed.

If friendliness begets friendliness, how come you got infracted in edmw huh, lchlch?   Rotfl

"Friendliness begets friendliness" is relevant when you are on friendly terms with someone. You appreciates his friendliness and he reciprocates the gesture.

It could never be applied to people who loathe each other, in which case "insults beget more insults" is applicable. For example, he insulted you and you responded in kind. The feeling is mutual, so expect a reciprocal gesture.
[+] 1 user Likes S I M T A N's post

Casanova was 88
I think dead already

Tampines & West Coast GRCs are there for the taking 
[+] 1 user Likes Bluebull's post

(05-05-2022, 07:54 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Good morning mate H4H Big Grin

Yo bro, good morning....

(06-05-2022, 09:42 AM)Bluebull Wrote:  Casanova was 88
I think dead already

That's his internet age.  I think his real age is nearer to Tangsen Big Grin

(06-05-2022, 09:57 AM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  Yo bro, good morning....

Greetings mate H4H Big Grin

(06-05-2022, 10:06 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Greetings mate H4H Big Grin

Bro, this thread is also for morning greetings?
Good morning to you

[Image: 9-EEE3-CA5-8985-468-A-9368-358198-AC8-FC4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Ichigo's post

(06-05-2022, 10:29 AM)Ichigo Wrote:  Bro, this thread is also for morning greetings?
Good morning to you

[Image: 9-EEE3-CA5-8985-468-A-9368-358198-AC8-FC4.gif]

Good Morning Bro Ichigo Laughing

Nice titties indeed Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(05-05-2022, 11:37 AM)Oyk Wrote:  lvlrsSTI

Just a reminder...

She will pretend nothing happen in the past and create smokescreen with new threads to make baseless attack on other..

(04-05-2022, 04:32 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  Yarmai. Bros, live and let live. We are living in the end times and on the brink of WW3.  Both Vrsti and Placcy are the OGs of the old sgtalk  and valued contributors here. 

A crackpot hypocrite like you with twisted facts have been posting rubbish in this forum seeking attention still dare to name calling others!

What prove do you have that Cala deployed his army to sarpot Vrsti dat pissed alot of forumers ?

Are you sure Vrsti does not have other clones?

(06-05-2022, 09:05 AM)S I M T A N Wrote:  "Friendliness begets friendliness" is relevant when you are on friendly terms with someone. You appreciates his friendliness and he reciprocates the gesture.

It could never be applied to people who loathe each other, in which case "insults beget more insults" is applicable. For example, he insulted you and you responded in kind. The feeling is mutual, so expect a reciprocal gesture.

Nice titties Big Grin