Ali is actually a Buddhist

He is gone?

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(26-05-2024, 10:30 PM)S I M T A N Wrote:  There are fundamental differences between the core beliefs of the Qur'an and the Bible. One glaring difference: the Quran teaches that God does not love sinners and that people obtain salvation when their good works outweigh their bad works. It means people are judged by their deeds.

The Bible, on the other hand, teaches that God loves sinners and that salvation comes to us solely through the grace of God. The Bible says, "There's none righteous, no, not one." "If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves." The bottom line is, we're all unrighteous and we all need the grace and forgiveness God offers.

If we're able to achieve righteousness through works, then God owes us a reward. But God owes us nothing. "But to him who does not work but believes on Him who justifies the ungodly, his faith is accounted for righteousness." There are no outward acts that we can do to attain righteousness, so it'd be fruitless to do this or that.

It's true our good deeds reap eternal reward, but NOT if we do good works only in hopes of achieving righteousness. As far as the Christian faith is concerned, the only way to be righteous is to receive, by faith, the righteousness of God. God does not refer to us in Scripture as sinners but saints who can choose to sin. Obviously, Christian maturity is a factor in our ability to stand against temptation.

Christians and Muslims are poles apart theologically. Instead of spending much of my time defending my beliefs in an unprofitable debate, I'd rather spend my precious time seeking the truth. "The truth shall make you free." (John 8:32)

There are also many similarities between the Bible and quran ....what do you think of these 2 verses?  Big Grin

John 5:25: “Truly, truly, I say to you, an hour is coming, and is now here, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God, and those who hear will live.”

[28] Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, [29] And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

Quran chapter 22 verse 6 and 7

6.That is because Allâh, He is the Truth, and it is He Who gives life to the dead, and it is He Who is Able to do all things. 7. And surely, the Hour is coming, there is no doubt about it, and certainly, Allâh will resurrect those who are in the graves

Do you think the Muslims are praying to Jesus? Thinking

If this world got no religion we will be more peaceful..at least 70%. save that 30% for Putin and Pui kia of NK.
and of coures ME.. cause by religion..

religion are all story make up to stir up people to fight and die for nothing call god..

all those no brain, if got god, we can end up like this????

even god also got no ball, to come down to solve problem..

“He replied, “Every plant that my heavenly Father has not planted will be pulled up by the roots. Leave them; they are blind guides. If the blind lead the blind, both will fall into a pit.””
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭15‬:‭13‬-‭14‬ ‭NIV

☝️

(26-05-2024, 11:57 PM)victortan Wrote:  If this world got no religion we will be more peaceful..at least 70%. save that 30% for Putin and Pui kia of NK.
and of coures ME.. cause by religion..

religion are all story make up to stir up people to fight and die for nothing call god..

all those no brain, if got god, we can end up like this????

even god God also got no ball, to come down to solve problem..

On the contrary, He had come to solve the problem.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(26-05-2024, 11:25 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  There are also many similarities between the Bible and quran ....what do you think of these 2 verses?  Big Grin

John 5:25: “Truly, truly, I say to you, an hour is coming, and is now here, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God, and those who hear will live.”

[28] Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, [29] And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

Quran chapter 22 verse 6 and 7

6.That is because Allâh, He is the Truth, and it is He Who gives life to the dead, and it is He Who is Able to do all things. 7. And surely, the Hour is coming, there is no doubt about it, and certainly, Allâh will resurrect those who are in the graves

Do you think the Muslims are praying to Jesus? Thinking

When you start reciting random verses in the Bible in your own words, and somebody writes down what he heard somebody said he heard somebody said he heard, that you recited this, that and the other, you get a book that contains similar sayings to the Bible 

And all the stories in it have no head no tail unlike those in the Bible. To legitimize it, just say that a holy spirit called Ah Lee told you to write and violently slammed you to the ground..

Then add on the Torah, Psalms and Gospels lock stock and barrel, and hey presto! you have a new religion

[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(26-05-2024, 10:30 PM)S I M T A N Wrote:  There are fundamental differences between the core beliefs of the Qur'an and the Bible. One glaring difference: the Quran teaches that God does not love sinners and that people obtain salvation when their good works outweigh their bad works. It means people are judged by their deeds.

The Bible, on the other hand, teaches that God loves sinners and that salvation comes to us solely through the grace of God. The Bible says, "There's none righteous, no, not one." "If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves." The bottom line is, we're all unrighteous and we all need the grace and forgiveness God offers.

If we're able to achieve righteousness through works, then God owes us a reward. But God owes us nothing. "But to him who does not work but believes on Him who justifies the ungodly, his faith is accounted for righteousness." There are no outward acts that we can do to attain righteousness, so it'd be fruitless to do this or that.

It's true our good deeds reap eternal reward, but NOT if we do good works only in hopes of achieving righteousness. As far as the Christian faith is concerned, the only way to be righteous is to receive, by faith, the righteousness of God. God does not refer to us in Scripture as sinners but saints who can choose to sin. Obviously, Christian maturity is a factor in our ability to stand against temptation.

Christians and Muslims are poles apart theologically. Instead of spending much of my time defending my beliefs in an unprofitable debate, I'd rather spend my precious time seeking the truth. "The truth shall make you free." (John 8:32)

There are some points I agree with, like "If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves."

If you're interested in the truth, you must reconcile the contradicting verses where one says no one is righteous and another talks about 2 righteous people. Which one is true?

And now, you brought up another contradiction. You said " There are no outward acts that we can do to attain righteousness". The book of James chapter 2 objected to that teaching. James even said you're foolish for saying that. So which one is true?

You brought up 3 points about Islam and they are all true. But it seems you find them objectionable. Why? 

1. Allah does not love the wrongdoers (or sinners). That is true, even in the Bible. I find it ironic when Christians tell people that God loves sinners while not telling them that God will torture the unrepentant sinners in hell. 

2. The good and bad deeds weighing. Yes, it's true. It is also mentioned by Job in the Book of Job.

3. We will be judged by our deeds. On what else are we to be judged? Based on our deeds of course.  I the Lord search the heart and test the mind, to give every man according to his ways, according to the fruit of his deeds. - Jer 17:10

(25-05-2024, 09:40 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I am waiting.  Rolleyes

I've already shown you the verse which talks about the righteous couple.

Righteous or not,only God knows.

☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(27-05-2024, 11:46 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Righteous or not,only God knows.

Yes, I agree 100%. 

According to Luke, Zechariah pbuh and his wife Elizabeth were righteous in the sight of God. So it is wrong to say no one is righteous, isn't it? Or Luke is wrong about that couple. Which one?

(27-05-2024, 12:19 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Yes, I agree 100%. 

According to Luke, Zechariah pbuh and his wife Elizabeth were righteous in the sight of God. So it is wrong to say no one is righteous, isn't it? Or Luke is wrong about that couple. Which one?

Is Muh righteous? If he is not...why does he get mention in the prayer to Allah? Thinking

Righteous they don’t sin but still with Adam sin so Christ needed  to come n save the world 
Jesus 3 days in hell after cruxification to save the righteous 
N famous dead rose up n walked the streets

☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(27-05-2024, 09:35 AM)Oyk Wrote:  When you start reciting random verses in the Bible in your own words, and somebody writes down what he heard somebody said he heard somebody said he heard, that you recited this, that and the other, you get a book that contains similar sayings to the Bible 

And all the stories in it have no head no tail unlike those in the Bible. To legitimize it, just say that a holy spirit called Ah Lee told you to write and violently slammed you to the ground..

Then add on the Torah, Psalms and Gospels lock stock and barrel, and hey presto! you have a new religion

There is only one truth....the other is just a copy! I no need to sexplain much...one came much earlier than the other....
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

(27-05-2024, 12:34 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Righteous they don’t sin but still with Adam sin so Christ needed  to come n save the world 
Jesus 3 days in hell after cruxification to save the righteous 
N famous dead rose up n walked the streets

The couple in Luke 1:6 is described as blameless. That means they have no blame for Adam's fault. 

So who is right? Luke or Paul?

Talk kok.....smilarly, when a woman escapes a wife-beating husband....we might call her the righteous party in the divorce. .....By this, we do not mean that she is perfect. Instead, she is righteous relative to her spouse!

In Luke 1......Zachariah and Elizabeth are righteous relative to those around them! Even in the same chapter, Zachariah is rebuked for his unbelief lk1:18-20

You are righteous in the eyes of your wife but you fall short in God's presence...that's why you must accept Christ!

(27-05-2024, 02:16 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Talk kok.....smilarly, when a woman escapes a wife-beating husband....we might call her the righteous party in the divorce. .....By this, we do not mean that she is perfect. Instead, she is righteous relative to her spouse!

In Luke 1......Zacharias and Elizabeth are righteous relative to those around them! Even in the same chapter, Zacharias is rebuked for his unbelief lk1:18-20

You are righteous in the eyes of your wife but you fall short in God's presence...that's why you must accept christ!

You cannot put own words into the verses. Luke did not say they were righteous relative to those around them. Luke said they were righteous in the sight of God and only in the sight of God matters.

(27-05-2024, 11:22 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I've already shown you the verse which talks about the righteous couple.

No you didn't. Rolleyes

(27-05-2024, 02:26 PM)Oyk Wrote:  No your didn't. Rolleyes

Whatever. Zechariah and his wife Elizabeth are described as righteous in the sight of God in Luke 1:6 but Paul said no one is righteous. So who is right?

(27-05-2024, 02:25 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  You cannot put own words into the verses. Luke did not say they were righteous relative to those around them. Luke said they were righteous in the sight of God and only in the sight of God matters.

Righteous does not equate to sinless! I am sure you will say muh is righteous but is he sinless?

(27-05-2024, 02:16 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Talk kok.....smilarly, when a woman escapes a wife-beating husband....we might call her the righteous party in the divorce. .....By this, we do not mean that she is perfect. Instead, she is righteous relative to her spouse!

In Luke 1......Zachariah and Elizabeth are righteous relative to those around them! Even in the same chapter, Zachariah is rebuked for his unbelief lk1:18-20

You are righteous in the eyes of your wife but you fall short in God's presence...that's why you must accept Christ!

He's very poor at contextual reading.

He will even say that God must rest, if not overwork will land him up at the Emergency Department. Why? How did he come to that conclusion? He will say that God rested on the seventh day, according to Genesis.

So he goes around quoting verses out of context.

(27-05-2024, 02:10 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  The couple in Luke 1:6 is described as blameless. That means they have no blame for Adam's fault. 

Mocking again.

Go and defend against Jay if you ever have the balls to. Sticking your head in and out of your mother's puki to mock others is not the way to defend that polygamist, rapist, pedophile. Rolleyes

[+] 2 users Like Oyk's post

(27-05-2024, 01:12 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  There is only one truth....the other is just a copy! I no need to sexplain much...one came much earlier than the other....

It's downright plagiarism... that's poorly executed

(27-05-2024, 02:29 PM)Oyk Wrote:  He's very poor at contextual reading.

He will even say that God must rest, if not overwork will land him up at the Emergency Department. Why? How did he come to that conclusion? He will say that God rested on the seventh day, according to Genesis.

So he goes around quoting verses out of context.

He doesn't read everything...pick and pluck only  Big Grin

(27-05-2024, 02:25 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  You cannot put own words into the verses. Luke did not say they were righteous relative to those around them. Luke said they were righteous in the sight of God and only in the sight of God matters.

RESPONSE: God’s commandments are not a comprehensive list for sin. In the Sermon on the Mount (Mt. 5-7), Jesus states that God’s standard for salvation is actually higher than merely externally obeying the Ten Commandments. Instead, even the motives of our heart are judged by God. Therefore, even if these two obeyed the external “commandments and requirements,” they still did not obey the internal commandments.

(27-05-2024, 02:10 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  The couple in Luke 1:6 is described as blameless. That means they have no blame for Adam's fault. 

People see them as blameless but if u think something evil n didn’t show nobody knows u sin.

☝️

(27-05-2024, 02:48 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  People see them as blameless but if u think something evil n didn’t show nobody knows u sin.

You're implying Luke was wrong when he described the couple as righteous in the sight of God. Is Luke 1:6 the word of God?

(27-05-2024, 02:47 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  RESPONSE: God’s commandments are not a comprehensive list for sin. In the Sermon on the Mount (Mt. 5-7), Jesus states that God’s standard for salvation is actually higher than merely externally obeying the Ten Commandments. Instead, even the motives of our heart are judged by God. Therefore, even if these two obeyed the external “commandments and requirements,” they still did not obey the internal commandments.

If they are not obedient to the internal commandments, they cannot be righteous in the sight of God. But Luke described them as righteous in the sight of God.

(27-05-2024, 02:48 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  People see them as blameless but if u think something evil n didn’t show nobody knows u sin.

Ali is righteous you know....he obeys God's laws...but some times he thinks abt having sex with his captive....so he still fall short Big Grin

[Image: b813416059db4cee83835746a6b2c0ad.jpg]

(27-05-2024, 02:52 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  You're implying Luke was wrong when he described the couple as righteous in the sight of God. Is Luke 1:6 the word of God?

I didn’t say wrong ..God knows who to choose to carry out His mission on earth.

☝️