Thread Closed

Christianity is a global religion

Christianity is not a Western religion because it is the world's largest faith with more than 2.4 billion believers or 31% of the earth's population. Christians are spread over 157 countries. They aren't concentrated in 1 region i.e. North America, but found all over the globe from North/South/Central America to Africa to Asia. With its global following and presence, Christianity is NOT an "Angmoh" religion.
[+] 2 users Like EvertonDiehard's post

Cults like flg if not curbed one day might becum mainstream and global

It is surprising that Iran is the fastest growing country for Christianity despite it being outlawed by the govt. There exists hundreds of thousands of Iranian converts disillusioned with their state religion.  

[Image: Ebrahim.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

(22-07-2024, 11:47 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Cults like flg if not curbed one day might becum mainstream and global

In the Sermon on the Mount, Jesus warns his followers to beware of false prophets who come in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly are ravenous wolves (Matthew 7:15). He says that we can identify false prophets by their fruits: good trees bear good fruit, but bad trees bear bad fruit (Matthew 7:16-20). The book of Jeremiah warns against false prophets who speak visions from their own minds and do not speak from the mouth of the Lord (Jeremiah 23:16-22).

(22-07-2024, 11:40 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Christianity is not a Western religion because it is the world's largest faith with more than 2.4 billion believers or 31% of the earth's population. Christians are spread over 157 countries. They aren't concentrated in 1 region i.e. North America, but found all over the globe from North/South/Central America to Africa to Asia. With its global following and presence, Christianity is NOT an "Angmoh" religion.

Christianity began in Jerusalem lah! Big Grin It will go back to Jerusalem lah!
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

(22-07-2024, 12:36 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Christianity began in Jerusalem lah! Big Grin It will go back to Jerusalem lah!

Christianity began in the Middle East/Asia, but there is a prevailing perception that it is a Western religion. It has spread to almost the ends of the earth.

(22-07-2024, 01:16 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Christianity began in the Middle East/Asia, but there is a prevailing perception that it is a Western religion. It has spread to almost the ends of the earth.

Jesus told His disciples to be His witnesses from Jerusalem to the ends of the earth lah! Big Grin Read Acts 1:8 lah!

(22-07-2024, 02:21 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Jesus told His disciples to be His witnesses from Jerusalem to the ends of the earth lah! Big Grin Read Acts 1:8 lah!

The book of Acts in the Bible is indeed about Jesus leading his followers through the Holy Spirit to venture into the world to spread the gospel to all people and not merely the Jews. The good news spread in Jerusalem to the neighbouring regions of Judea and Samaria which were filled with people of other ethnicities. Christianity is now a global faith followed by more than 30% of humanity. 

So complicated. God of fortune better right? No?

[Image: IMG-20240722-154110.jpg]

No quarrel, no fighting and no war, but wealth and prosperity. Can give him a chance?

(22-07-2024, 03:43 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  [Image: IMG-20240722-154110.jpg]

No quarrel, no fighting and no war, but wealth and prosperity. Can give him a chance?

It will end up in hellfire 1 day lah! Big Grin Believe it or not up to you lah!

Yes. Not only large.

But largest trouble maker after Islam.

Both are not healthy for our kids. We shd bam them.

(22-07-2024, 05:38 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  It will end up in hellfire 1 day lah! Big Grin Believe it or not up to you lah!

He ain't do nothing weong leh, why so violent?
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(22-07-2024, 05:48 PM)victortan Wrote:  Yes. Not only large. But largest trouble maker after Islam. Both are not healthy for our kids. We shd bam them.

https://saltandlight.sg/service/the-pain...d-calling/

(22-07-2024, 05:48 PM)victortan Wrote:  Yes. Not only large.

But largest trouble maker after Islam.

Both are not healthy for our kids. We shd bam them.

They do a lot of good too, like the halfway house they run, or the hospitals, or the orphanage.

(22-07-2024, 11:53 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  It is surprising that Iran is the fastest growing country for Christianity despite it being outlawed by the govt. There exists hundreds of thousands of Iranian converts disillusioned with their state religion.  

[Image: Ebrahim.jpg]

Christianity doesn't appeal to Muslims. Christianity has nothing much to offer the Muslims. We already believe in one true God, and Jesus is the Messiah sent by God to the children of Israel.

(23-07-2024, 06:46 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Christianity doesn't appeal to Muslims. Christianity has nothing much to offer the Muslims. We already believe in one true God, and Jesus is the Messiah sent by God to the children of Israel.

The other thread gone ?

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(23-07-2024, 08:24 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  The other thread gone ?

Yes gone.

(23-07-2024, 06:26 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  They do a lot of good too, like the halfway house they run, or the hospitals, or the orphanage.

I believe that all religions teach about love, peace and tolerance. It is the misguided believers that give religion a bad name. The extremists and corrupt leaders seek power, fame and wealth for themselves and their inner circle.  

(23-07-2024, 08:53 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  I believe that all religions teach about love, peace and tolerance. It is the misguided believers that give religion a bad name. The extremists and corrupt leaders seek power, fame and wealth for themselves and their inner circle.  

What's your reason for starting this thread?

(23-07-2024, 09:23 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  What's your reason for starting this thread?

I started this thread because of a misleading one which claims that Christianity is an "Angmoh" religion.

[Image: IMG-20240722-154110.jpg]

This god of fortune is universal. Everyone loves him.

(23-07-2024, 09:34 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  This god of fortune is universal. Everyone loves him.

If everyone loves him, why are 80% of S'poreans still living as tenants of the HDB instead of owing their own homes? 

(23-07-2024, 09:39 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  If everyone loves him, why are 80% of S'poreans still living as tenants of the HDB instead of owing their own homes? 

You aso love him but dun believe in him

(23-07-2024, 09:32 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  I started this thread because of a misleading one which claims that Christianity is an "Angmoh" religion.

That's moot now, for sure.

(23-07-2024, 09:48 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  That's moot now, for sure.

Ya u again got chance to hoot Christians

☝️

(23-07-2024, 09:54 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Ya u again got chance to hoot Christians

Where got

(23-07-2024, 09:56 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Where got

Hoot till the other thread gone with the wind

☝️

(23-07-2024, 09:58 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Hoot till the other thread gone with the wind

It was all about Islam, Jay Smith, and CP towards the end, the last few days. I think even you noticed it because you didn't come in and scold me like you usually did if I ask too many questions about Christianity.

And SimTan wanted to discuss Sola Fide so that was the only discussion on Christianity towards the end of that thread. 

I think he deleted that thread himself. If it was the mod who deleted it, I'm sure he will be complaining here.

(23-07-2024, 10:12 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  It was all about Islam, Jay Smith, and CP towards the end, the last few days. I think even you noticed it because you didn't come in and scold me like you usually did if I ask too many questions about Christianity.

And SimTan wanted to discuss Sola Fide so that was the only discussion on Christianity towards the end of that thread. 

I think he deleted that thread himself. If it was the mod who deleted it, I'm sure he will be complaining here.

No point scolding n repeating words. News reporters also announced once not twice.
U believe or not is up to u.

☝️