Fortune teller advised me to change shoe..rotate my sleep position. Update on economy

(11-05-2022, 10:16 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Did you ask him how come your luck so good until your lunch also got stolen by a bangla worker?...... Big Grin

My lunch was takenbbut not by Bangla stop accusing innocent
It was at start of pandemic lockdown long before I met fortune teller.

Also it is small  incident involving small amount so won't fret about it.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(11-05-2022, 10:02 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I went back to see the fortune teller yesterday.

I wanted to consult on whether it is okay for me to start a business this year.

Based on his reading middle of next year will be a better timing for me to start rather than now.

I asked about economic situation. He said he is not expert on such predictions but his friend who is qn expert on fenshui and financial astrology and often consulted by businesses and finance people had told him, the first half will feel like hell and 2nd half will be like heaven.

Note that the economic situation is about to turn around for the better starting tomorrow.

Hopefully the market follows.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(29-04-2022, 09:50 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I have proceeded to take action to buy stocks.. The most jinx stock on the HK exchange is Alibaba.already killed many investors  so this is the one where bad luck will reverse the strongest...   .

Bought at $88HKD...88 hope my luck returns with this lucky number.

Below is my transaction note I did exactly as I said....

[Image: XAdc7Q2.jpg]

After 1+month .  20% return.

[Image: vrveY6s.jpg]

I have schedule my 3rd consultancy with the fortune teller.

Anyone try his methods?

I am quite impressed by what my current fortune teller could do for me last 2 months  I am scheduling 3rd visit to consult.

Found also this guy who appear to be top in the field in Singapore.  Anyone tried?

Hi Mr Butt

Just curious did loss a lot until you need to consult a fortune teller? So far I came across many of this case where people loss until pants drop that why need to consult a fortune teller.

(08-06-2022, 01:50 PM)Cmpunk Wrote:  Hi Mr Butt

Just curious did loss a lot until you need to consult a fortune teller? So far I came across many of this case where people loss until pants drop that why need to consult a fortune teller.

Plse read the backstory of my visit to fortune teller here. It is not due to losses or anything like that but that my investments have not done as well last few months. Its not that I feel i need to change my luck or see a fortune teller it was recommended to me. It was skeptical but it worked out well.

https://sgtalk.net/Thread-Fortune-teller...on-economy

So far does it really work?

(08-06-2022, 02:12 PM)Cmpunk Wrote:  So far does it really work?

So far it turned around ton the exact day the fortune teller told me ....every investment I made since made money.

The HK Tech sector turned around on the exact day.if it is off by days or months maybe we can say coincidence. When I saw him he told me things will turn around in 3 days once I take the actions he recommended. Exactly on the 3rd day ....I bought Aliababa at the exact bottom of the selloff. You can read my post all these were written ahead of the actual event before it all happened. I was surprised myself at how effective it is.

After that I also struck 4D
[Image: mus87NE.jpg]

June onwards should be good as the fortune teller also told me forecast from a master before June its like hell after June it's like heaven.7