Just got my M booster this morning

(06-12-2021, 10:59 PM)Spiderman Wrote:  Bro, you very iron teeth...i don't think you dare to take another booster shot after this...the next shot you might lost your life

Well, if needed why not …. already had 3 … what's another.

Iron teeth are those selfish liability burden to society refusing to help those doctors nurses and front-liners … I dun worry as india variant was send to help Karma take care of those selfish prats and now Transformer CoVid in to help mop us the rest.

I jabbed to prevent serious illness for myself and to help hospital staffs taking care those who really need their help.

Spoke to my friends working in the hospitals, I feel sad …. they are shouldering those here could be easily prevented 

They are close to breaking … 2 years of 24x7x365 …. and yet  there are those selfish fuggs playing social media certified medical experts while they suffered.

Karma is cumming

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(06-12-2021, 11:15 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Well, if needed why not …. already had 3 … what's another.

Iron teeth are those selfish liability burden to society refusing to help those doctors nurses and front-liners … I dun worry as india variant was send to help Karma take care of those selfish prats and now Transformer CoVid in to help mop us the rest.

I jabbed to prevent serious illness for myself and to help hospital staffs taking care those who really need their help.

Spoke to my friends working in the hospitals, I feel sad …. they are shouldering those here could be easily prevented 

They are close to breaking … 2 years of 24x7x365 …. and yet  there are those selfish fuggs playing social media certified medical experts while they suffered.

Karma is cumming
You can't even recover from this booster jab, you think iron teeth we will believe you meh? You get tired and restless everyday, yet you still don't repent?

(06-12-2021, 11:18 PM)Spiderman Wrote:  You can't even recover from this booster jab, you think iron teeth we will believe you meh? You get tired and restless everyday, yet you still don't repent?

Hey mutant Xman TiredMan … I no need super power to know you not jabbed  ….. Karma Omircon is cumming.  Rotfl

(06-12-2021, 02:27 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  probably went to balestier for bak kut teh, and then race course rd for mutu curry fish head

When to AMK for beef noodles  Laughing

Woke feel so much better liow. Back to normal … slow walk about 10mins to kopi tiam for my mee pok and kopi 0. Come back poo poo liow …. song song kow Jurong.
For sure M booster much stronger, but its part of my national duty for SG especially from the doc and nurses in the hospital  nudie

(07-12-2021, 12:20 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Woke feel so much better liow. Back to normal … slow walk about 10mins to kopi tiam for my mee pok and kopi 0. Come back poo poo liow …. song song kow Jurong.
For sure M booster much stronger, but its part of my national duty for SG especially from the doc and nurses in the hospital  nudie
Last time can fast walk now only can slow walk...you very iron teeth. Vaxxed can drop dead anytime, you are not out of woods yet.
[+] 2 users Like Spiderman's post

(07-12-2021, 12:52 PM)Spiderman Wrote:  Last time can fast walk now only can slow walk...you very iron teeth. Vaxxed can drop dead anytime, you are not out of woods yet.

Mmmmmmm….. maybe today go eat fish soup mee sua …. go hawker center Jalan Jalan and look see first

(06-12-2021, 10:30 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  You are an enlightened person, its ok to disagree as we all want SG to be a better place, only opinions differ but goals the same.
It's good to have different opinions so all angles and explored.

lol.. calling names when opinions are different ? oh well ..
[+] 2 users Like happyharvest's post

(06-12-2021, 11:15 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Well, if needed why not …. already had 3 … what's another.

Karma is cumming

vomit
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

(07-12-2021, 01:34 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  vomit
He too tired to argue with you, he could have gone to sleep again.
[+] 2 users Like Spiderman's post

Feeling much better drive nearby for fish head mee sea ….. yum yum

[Image: 77f08bf1-b3a8-4a97-9f45-f1126cc31f5b-1.jpg]

Now we can see more vaccinated ppl uplorry.
So what does it tell us. 
I still havent got my 3rd booster shot.... Rotfl
Will the authority ban my freedom for not taking 3rd booster shot? Thinking

I know monitoring is a powerful action....
Hero dies young...
You want to be a Hero or Zero....It actually up to you.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 3 users Like RiseofAsia's post

(07-12-2021, 04:23 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Now we can see more vaccinated ppl uplorry.
So what does it tell us. 
I still havent got my 3rd booster shot.... Rotfl
Will the authority ban my freedom for not taking 3rd booster shot? Thinking

I know monitoring is a powerful action....
Hero dies young...
You want to be a Hero or Zero....It actually up to you.

It is best to be vaccinated with 3 jabs as encouraged by our govt. else many places cannot enter..... Laughing

[Image: nudie.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes bobby's post

Here's Why You'll Probably Need a COVID-19 Booster Shot (verywellhealth.com)

Just went walking with my dog for 45mins since cannot strenuous exercise. So no jogging for a few days
Feeling good  Dog_face

1 week liow …. just went for a shorten jog of 4km …. can feel 1 week of rest …. I will slowly build back to my 7km jog 
Jogging under a drizzle …. bery refreshing

Besides lying about your age in this forum, I discover you are also a natural bullshitter!

KNNCCB LOSER!
[+] 2 users Like Sentinel's post

(10-12-2021, 10:24 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Besides lying about your age in this forum, I discover you are also a natural bullshitter!

KNNCCB LOSER!

Hey they claim you the useless muddysian bodoh traitor from muddysia boleh dishonestboyboy issit …. you sounds more like Stuka76 sewage rat reincarnation

(10-12-2021, 10:26 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Hey they claim you the useless muddysian bodoh traitor from muddysia boleh dishonestboyboy issit …. you sounds more like Stuka76 sewage rat reincarnation

Not only are you a natural bullshitter, you're also easily impressionable and gullible

When PAP ask you to jump, you will ask "how high"

Never use your brain type

KNNBCCB Truly a classic LOSER!

(10-12-2021, 10:34 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Not only are you a natural bullshitter, you're also easily impressionable and gullible

When PAP ask you to jump, you will ask "how high"

Never use your brain type

KNNBCCB Truly a classic LOSER!

Went to office today for some necessary stuffs … then was at Serangoon Gardens … been craving for Ramen for sometime, so decided to drop by Hajime Tonkatsu & Ramen for this …. YUMMMMMY

[Image: 8a6877ee-e309-4a95-9351-7172f34a344b.jpg]