LW is the first Christian PM……. Liability ?

(22-05-2024, 07:46 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  Yup Christian 

[Image: IMG-20240522-074528.jpg]

Unbecoming as a pm

(21-05-2024, 10:35 PM)S I M T A N Wrote:  I'm afraid what you post is either a fallacious assumption or a deliberate misrepresentation of the truth. You're making a sweeping generalization about Christians worshipping money and enriching themselves at the expense of their tithe-paying brethren. Nothing could be further from the truth. Christians pay tithes in compliance with the teaching of the Scripture.

Talk 3 talk 4 
In the end also end up talking cock
And then resort to making threats by putting words into others people mouths
Look, I never start the 10% thingy
You people are the ones who declare that you should contribute 10% of your income to tithe, for God to do this do that
Then after being screwed, said god didn’t ask for the 10%, it was his followers
Then now you quote bible says this says that
Because the bible says this says that, it must be god who wants this wants that
Then soon it will end up it’s the followers who want to tell you god says this say that
Which means what?
Nobody knows whether god says all those things, wants those things
It was the followers, which means can be anything
Because books are written by humans
So when you passed down the years, the followers will just keep on adding
In the end becomes s thick book
All I know 2000 years ago, paper and pens were not invented
Must have taken a mountain of stones to accommodate alll those words in the bible

Tampines & West Coast GRCs are there for the taking 
[+] 2 users Like Bluebull's post

(22-05-2024, 07:29 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  [Image: IMG-20240522-072541.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20240522-072919-663.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20240522-072915-324.jpg]

Only a Christian will hold the Bible in his hand lah! Big Grin You won't lah!
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

(22-05-2024, 10:01 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Only a Christian will hold the Bible in his hand lah! Big Grin You won't lah!

No I don't........what for everytime and every when and then keep referencing to the bible ...for Ans ...

Siao
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

(22-05-2024, 10:29 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  No I don't........what for everytime and every when and then keep referencing to the bible ...for Ans ...

Siao

All answers inside lah! Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

(22-05-2024, 10:34 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  All answers inside lah! Big Grin

The ten years series.... 😱 😱...
No life control by a fiction book
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

(22-05-2024, 10:45 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  The ten years series.... 😱 😱...
No life control by a fiction book

The Bible is more than 10 years liao lah! Big Grin At least 1000 years liao lah!

(22-05-2024, 11:36 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  The Bible is more than 10 years liao lah! Big Grin At least 1000 years liao lah!

But it is also a man written friction book......

So solutions is also frictional

(20-05-2024, 08:58 PM)Bluebull Wrote:  The way you talked, you actually doing a disservice to your GOD
The way you put, it sound like your god is suggesting bribery
In other words, give me 10%, or else I will not bless you
In business circle, if you are called Mr 10%, it means you are a person who takes bribes
Nothing you said, is about your capability and self reliance
You have no confidence to seek a job of your ability
To endure suffering, sacrifices to achieve your goal
So you need an imaginary outlet to help you attain your goal
So you prayed to get blessing for a job
In layman term, you are spineless person

You are using the oldest trick in the book called a "straw man fallacy" which is to distort what someone else says to make it easier to attack or refute. Instead of addressing my actual argument, you put words in my mouth to alter their meaning. Such tactics are adopted by losers. LOL!

(16-05-2024, 11:52 AM)Bluebull Wrote:  Jialat
How is he able to see the non-Christians 
Trough the eyes of a Buddhist or a Muslim for example?
If there’s a quarrel between a Christian entity and a non Christian entity
How is he going to be fair?
He can’t ask his deputies GKY or HSK to settle
Because both are Christians too
Jialat 
No wonder market was red yesterday
And today still didn’t rally

Today, AH!, a Happy Day, to all here.
[Image: Screenshot-2024-05-22-15-15-00-48-40deb4...480b12.jpg]

(22-05-2024, 11:42 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  But it is also a man written friction book......

So solutions is also frictional

Isit in one self hand? and also in one self brain.
[Image: Screenshot-2024-05-09-16-15-08-99-f69139...4f144a.jpg]

Ctians like spread Gospel aka convert non ctians. Will he try to convert sprean? Or separate ownself faith with polictic job?
[+] 1 user Likes Bigbluedot's post

Christian believers know full well that wealth has long drawn people from true belief and into idolatry. An idol is anything that they put first in their lives besides God or consider more important than Him. And whenever they allow anything to have a greater hold over their lives than Christ, they become a slave to it. God is a jealous God. He won't tolerate a rival, including the god of money that has mastery over many a man.

Christian people are not impervious to stumbling into sin and make a god of money. Some church leaders had fallen by the wayside. Penitents had mended their ways and sought God's forgiveness. The generality of born-again believers, however, do keep themselves on the straight and narrow and try not to let the world - material wealth, pleasures of the flesh - grab hold of them. They keep the world - which contains vast amounts of pollutants, spiritual contaminants - at arm's length, interacting with it but never allowing it to master or possess them.

As for tithing, many a tithe-giver, who's living right and acts in obedience to God, has received God's blessings abundantly. But there are some who give out of self-interest. They give hoping to get blessed. Well, that kind of giving isn't going to work if the attitude of their heart isn't right. For no matter how much people give or how faithfully they pay their tithes, if they give just to reap the blessing upon themselves, all their efforts will come to nought.

In conclusion, no one will be criticized for their characterization of Christians as grasping. It's patently obvious that the majority of the faithful will not serve two masters - God and money. Granted, some may have weaknesses and may stumble along the way, but most will strive to be God-centered and live in His favour than self-centered, cultivating true Christian behaviour as well.

https://www.nst.com.my/news/nation/2024/...ed-england