Raeesah Khan insists Pritam had told her to keep up her lie and take it to the grave

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/p...-the-grave

Minister for Culture, Community and Youth and Second Minister for Law Edwin Tong, who sits on the committee, then sought to confirm that the words "take it to the grave" had come from Mr Singh, who is Leader of the Opposition, and were spoken in the presence of Ms Lim and Mr Faisal.

"Are you very clear about that? Is that your recollection?" he asked.

Ms Khan said: "Yes, I'm very clear… It is not a phrase that I would usually use. So it did not come from me."

RK is clean-shaven. Okie, she did not have to shave but still her face is hairless, and it's easy to see her expressions.

PS's face is hidden behind a lot of hair...beard?

I believe RK.
[+] 3 users Like Oyk's post

This Khan is a clear liar.

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

(22-12-2021, 11:04 PM)Oyk Wrote:  RK is clean-shaven. Okie, she did not have to shave but still her face is hairless, and it's easy to see her expressions.

PS's face is hidden behind a lot of hair...beard? 

I believe RK.

And all shaven pussy are true 白虎?Lol so funny... It's like kindergarten teachers thinking everyone else are kindergarten kids... 

OK peace out, no further comments. Not interested in this COP. Better spend the time and effort in helping Singaporeans live well.

I need to give Lord Jesus Christ a call tonight to get him to shave. Cos apparently with his beard he is a liar according to a profound theory I just read. God bless. Amen.
[+] 1 user Likes Sticw's post

Chao Khan....pun intended. Lol

The mother of all liars has become a star witness in the demolition of WP

(22-12-2021, 10:57 PM)forum456 Wrote:  https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/p...-the-grave
Who is the real liar ? Left or right ?

RK is firmly on her stand, against PS...
Say it is out of line to claim someone "mentally ill..."
And expert checking confirmation is no "mental problem" in her statement..

Looks like this RK vs PS saga will not stop anywhere near soon.

"Taking it to the grave" was from PS direction...
This claim and disclaim may goes to court in future...

WP leaders cannot sweep  RK underneath the carpet or bus..
She is fighting hard....imo. 
Probably with a group of lawyers supports....

As I mentioned before, RK family is no push over...
PS and WP underestimated it grossly...

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/ra...ss-1776836

Laughing

She lied many times liao, now trying to tell others she honest
Worker party situation is beeter descrived as 火烧圆明园
[+] 2 users Like jameslee58@hotmail.com's post

RK claimed she was told 'maintain the narrative unless pressed'....assuming this was said.

Thatvmeans she was to tell the truth questioned...she never did on 4th Oct.

She also said she was told to "take it to grave". Assuming she heard this ...

In the context, I believe it is referring to her sexual abuse, if not revealed to public  she will take that to grave.

I watched the COP many times all the interpretation of events p that she was told to  lie  came out of ET mouth. ET was leading the witness. "Maintain narrative unless pressed..."...actually means keep quiet first unless questioned tell the truth. RK was given time to tell her family before actual clarification. If it was meant for her to discuss with family on way forward and whether she was to tell public she was sex abuse victim for her clarification of truth. If not her sexual abuse will be taken with her to the grave.

Because a person goes and eat does not mean he is greedy for food. The second part is an interpretation. ET was leading the witness to various interpretations and  because she was out of WP and her actions led to DP ruling against ... she agreed with various interpretations made by ET.

There was never any evidence supporting WP leaders telling RK to lie and cover up permanently.

ET was supposed to find facts and objectively determine the truth. Not to head for conclusions favorable for PAP to use against the opposition.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 2 users Like sgbuffett's post

(23-12-2021, 02:10 AM)jameslee58@hotmail.com Wrote:  She lied many times liao, now trying to tell others she honest
Worker party situation is beeter descrived as 火烧圆明园

Once you lied, you have already lost the reputation.
No matter how you explain, ppl will not believe you anymore.
Ah Lian and PS just need to be firmed on their stand.

How you know a person has no mental problem?
Do you know there was 1 person has 15 characters.
Some mental patients have 2 or more characters.
They don’t even know they have this problem. If she has no mental problem, then why she lied? What was her intention of doing it, to sabo WP?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 3 users Like RiseofAsia's post

Look at her style, kanasai
Dress to kill like a movie star

The psychatrist already said she has no mental problems
Pitam singh still want to protect her, suddenly pop up dissassociative disorder, why cant he just stick to one story, that she lied
Why pitam protect her so much?
She not mental and she lied in perfectly normal circumstances , thats perfect recipe for rotten character, and sengkang voters voted her to sit in Parliament which will dictate your future
How many stupid you can see in this whole scandal?

I tell you, if she can come this far to lie, tomorrow there will be more juicy lies to entertain you
[+] 2 users Like jameslee58@hotmail.com's post

(23-12-2021, 12:45 AM)moonrab Wrote:  RK is firmly on her stand, against PS...
Say it is out of line to claim someone "mentally ill..."
And expert checking confirmation is no "mental problem" in her statement..

Looks like this RK vs PS saga will not stop anywhere near soon.

"Taking it to the grave" was from PS direction...
This claim and disclaim may goes to court in future...

WP leaders cannot sweep  RK underneath the carpet or bus..
She is fighting hard....imo. 
Probably with a group of lawyers supports....

As I mentioned before, RK family is no push over...
PS and WP underestimated it grossly...

Actually she quoted PS as saying "take the information to the grave". But ET suggested "take it, ie, the lie to the grave".

Information is vague. Could mean her sexual assault or lie. Clever lawyer leading questioning trick.

This is dragging too long. I thought they said almost finished? WP will likely be found guilty of wrong doing lah. Only thing is the penalty....

Never believe a smelly khan aka liar.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like p1acebo's post

How come TraceTogether boo-boo never go CoP? Also lie mah

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(23-12-2021, 06:01 AM)jameslee58@hotmail.com Wrote:  The psychatrist already said she has no mental problems
Pitam singh still want to protect her, suddenly pop up dissassociative disorder, why cant he just stick to one story, that she lied
Why pitam protect her so much?
She not mental and she lied in perfectly normal circumstances , thats perfect recipe for rotten character,  and sengkang voters voted her to sit in Parliament which will dictate your future
How many stupid you can see in this whole scandal?

SK voted for WP team not RK. At that time, she was not known to be a liar.
[+] 2 users Like RichDad's post

Racist stirrer and barefaced liar this RK is. Yoda like language, I speak Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(23-12-2021, 05:31 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  RK claimed she was told 'maintain the narrative unless pressed'....assuming this was said.

Thatvmeans she was to tell the truth questioned...she never did on 4th Oct.

She also said she was told to "take it to grave". Assuming she heard this ...

In the context, I believe it is referring to her sexual abuse, if not revealed to public  she will take that to grave.

I watched the COP many times all the interpretation of events p that she was told to  lie  came out of ET mouth. ET was leading the witness. "Maintain narrative unless pressed..."...actually means keep quiet first unless questioned tell the truth. RK was given time to tell her family before actual clarification. If it was meant for her to discuss with family on way forward and whether she was to tell public she was sex abuse victim for her clarification of truth. If not her sexual abuse will be taken with her to the grave.

Because a person goes and eat does not mean he is greedy for food. The second part is an interpretation. ET was leading the witness to various interpretations and  because she was out of WP and her actions led to DP ruling against ... she agreed with various interpretations made by ET.

There was never any evidence supporting WP leaders telling RK to lie and cover up permanently.

ET was supposed to find facts and objectively determine the truth. Not to head for conclusions favorable for PAP to use against the opposition.

Yes agreed. Rk is the weakest link in WP so ET pounced on her. She is easily led by ET's crafty persuasions and suggestions. His use of words and sentences are designed to lead to his own conclusions.

Now we only how evil some lawyers can be.
[+] 2 users Like RichDad's post

(23-12-2021, 06:21 AM)RichDad Wrote:  Actually she quoted PS as saying "take the information to the grave". But ET suggested "take it, ie, the lie to the grave".

Information is vague. Could mean her sexual assault or lie. Clever lawyer leading questioning trick.

This is dragging too long. I thought they said almost finished?  WP will likely be found guilty of wrong doing lah. Only thing is the penalty....

The problem is PS claimed he never say "Take it to the grave" statement, whereas RK vividly remembered he did..

This is crucial material in deciding the sentences for RK...

1) Whether she lied several times or only once in Parliament?

2) Whether she was misled by WP Leaders into continuing lying in Parliament?

If COP cannot comes to a clear verdict, then the matter may proceed to a higher juridical court?

(23-12-2021, 09:27 AM)moonrab Wrote:  If COP cannot comes to a clear verdict, then the matter may proceed to a higher juridical court?

This time, ET is smarter in questioning Khan.

ET has confirmed that after the 2nd lie, the 3 WP leaders did not question her on why she had lied 2nd time.
ET has confirmed that the WP leaders did not ask her if she had informed her parents.

COP can only conclude that WP has asked her to continue to lie and thus no need to question her on 2nd lie and no need to check with her on her parents.

The verdict is that WP is guilty.
[+] 1 user Likes forum456's post

Rk completely disagree with PS.
Insist he told her take it to the grave. 

http://www.asiaone.com/singapore/raeesah...-grave?amp

(23-12-2021, 09:39 AM)forum456 Wrote:  This time, ET is smarter in questioning Khan.

ET has confirmed that after the 2nd lie, the 3 WP leaders did not question her on why she had lied 2nd time.
ET has confirmed that the WP leaders did not ask her if she had informed her parents.

COP can only conclude that WP has asked her to continue to lie and thus no need to question her on 2nd lie and no need to check with her on her parents.

The verdict is that WP is guilty.

if there is no clear witness or concrete evidence on who is lying, the verdict will be based on whose evidence will be most trustable to fit the scenarios or actions taken by WP leaders,Khan and WP supporters.

Why WP leaders did not question her on 2nd lie ?
Why WP leaders did not check with on her if she had informed her parents ?

The only conclusion is that there is no need because WP has asked her to continue the lie.
[+] 1 user Likes forum456's post

If RK is such expert snake at lying, why did she confess to WP leadership within few days of parliament lie? Shows she not so expert at lying after all and was seeking help from WP leadership how to manage.

If WP leadership already expected a possibility that RK could admit in October 4th parliament sitting, then they must prepare her texts, with view to minimize party damage. However absolutely nothing was done. Is that even plausible?

Nobody get to know the truth,,,

(23-12-2021, 12:04 AM)EXBB Wrote:  Who is the real liar ? Left or right ?

Sama Sama!  Tongue

A liar will always be a liar. Cannot change its spot

8Umbrella Umbrella

(23-12-2021, 09:50 AM)forum456 Wrote:  if there is no clear witness or concrete evidence on who is lying, the verdict will be based on whose evidence will be most trustable to fit the scenarios or actions taken by WP leaders,Khan and WP supporters.

Why WP leaders did not question her on 2nd lie ?
Why WP leaders did not check with on her if she had informed her parents ?

The only conclusion is that there is no need because WP has asked her to continue the lie.

Got question her lah, dumbass

SL testified that she asked RK why she continued to lie and also to seek her own legal advice

Isnt this clear enough that this is her own problem?