Scripture readings for today

(01-05-2024, 11:09 AM)Oyk Wrote:  He does not even realize that he is trapped and needs Jesus to liberate him.  He lies because he is defensive and doesn't want to admit that he has lost.  PP had demolished him.

But he is still human and a victim himself....his Quran is not from the God of the Bible.  So many of the teachings of Islam go against the teachings of the Bible.  

Promises like 72 virgins and an eternally erect ranjiao are not told about in the Bible.  We are told that eyes hath not seen, neither hath ears heard, the things which God hath prepared for them that loveth Him.  They are something so good that it is beyond human language to describe.  I don't know how to tell it, perhaps in the new body, God will give us a sixth and seventh sense, which we do not have now to perceive the things which God has in store for us.  But for Ali, that's not necessary.  He is happy to be walking about, sitting down and sleeping with a p_nis that is eternally erect.

That is Ali’s path which he dreamt to choose 
Nobody can stop him
All are  given a choice to follow Christ or satan 
Some thought follow Satan is a much easier wide path with lots of freedom 
Not knowing the place is gnashing teeth n tormented

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(01-05-2024, 11:48 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  So it's not about death per se isn't it? We all die.

All die but where would u like to end up hell or heaven ?
Hell there is not a drop of water to quench your thirst

☝️

(01-05-2024, 12:16 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  That is Ali’s path which he dreamt to choose 
Nobody can stop him
All are  given a choice to follow Christ or satan 
Some thought follow Satan is a much easier wide path with lots of freedom 
Not knowing the place is gnashing teeth n tormented

You keep saying that but you're not following Christ.

I am more of a follower of Christ than you, even though I am a follower of Muhammad (صلي الله عليه وسلم). I can demonstrate that easily. The easiest is; I don't eat pork.

(01-05-2024, 12:24 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  You keep saying that but you're not following Christ.

I am more of a follower of Christ than you, even though I am a follower of Muhammad (صلي الله عليه وسلم). I can demonstrate that easily. The easiest is; I don't eat pork.

Your Jesus is different version 
Jesus said many will claim he is Christ but don’t follow them
Pork can’t save your soul only
Blood of  Jesus whom u don’t believe died on the cross 
Got use meh

☝️

(01-05-2024, 11:53 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Everyday 72 virgins and walking around with that erected p_nis..
I think many will choose hell instead!... Rotfl

I would feel very embarrassed with an erect kkj in a mrt, on the bus, at the hawkers centre, and have a thread started by aiptasai:  Oyk!  Spotted with an erect kkj in Tiong Bahru Plaze. On closer inspection, that watch is made in China!  It's not Rolex!  It's a Polex!

Ali does not mind...he does not feel at all malu, embarrassed walking around town with an erect kkj.........men, women, chewren, all looking at him and his erect kkj, and with his entourage of 72 virgins behind, four of whom we have seen in advance. Rotfl

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(01-05-2024, 12:20 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  All die but where would u like to end up hell or heaven ?
Hell there is not a drop of water to quench your thirst

Ok. So it's not about death but our destination after death. Learn PinkPanther.

Yes, I agree with you that is the critical point, our destination. Where we end up depends on the path we are currently on, correct? So we need to see if we are on the right path or not. What will satan do? He will push us off the right path if we are on it. 

Another word for path is way. Jesus said he is the way and I believe he is the way. What will satan do? Pervert the way shown by Jesus.

(01-05-2024, 12:29 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Your Jesus is different version 
Jesus said many will claim he is Christ but don’t follow them
Pork can’t save your soul only
Blood of  Jesus whom u don’t believe died on the cross 
Got use meh

Your version of Jesus is also the same, he didn't eat pork. The point is, I am more like Jesus than you on that point alone, because I don't eat pork for the same reason Jesus didn't eat pork.

(01-05-2024, 12:36 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Ok. So it's not about death but our destination after death. Learn PinkPanther.

Yes, I agree with you that is the critical point, our destination. Where we end up depends on the path we are currently on, correct? So we need to see if we are on the right path or not. What will satan do? He will push us off the right path if we are on it. 

Another word for path is way. Jesus said he is the way and I believe he is the way. What will satan do? Pervert the way shown by Jesus.

If u stand firm n follow Jesus 
Satan can’t do anything 
The story of 3 little pigs with different built home 
One was built with rock n the wolf blow blow until chuan also can’t get to eat the pig 
Upon this rock I will build my church what Jesus said

☝️

(01-05-2024, 12:39 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Your version of Jesus is also the same, he didn't eat pork. The point is, I am more like Jesus than you on that point alone, because I don't eat pork for the same reason Jesus didn't eat pork.

Jesus said what goes into your mouth is clean 
What comes out from your mouth is unclean
He didn’t mentioned cannot eat pork 
If your muh ate ter bak he may not died of poison

☝️

(01-05-2024, 12:32 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I would feel very embarrassed with an erect kkj in a mrt, on the bus, at the hawkers centre, and have a thread started by aiptasai:  Oyk!  Spotted with an erect kkj in Tiong Bahru Plaze. On closer inspection, that watch is made in China!  It's not Rolex!  It's a Polex!

Ali does not mind...he does not feel at all malu, embarrassed walking around town with an erect kkj.........men, women, chewren, all looking at him and his erect kkj, and with his entourage of 72 virgins behind, four of whom we have seen in advance. Rotfl

Rotfl I cannot stop laughing...I can only imagine a gemok Ali clad only in his sarong with his sausage sticking out...to make up for the lack of wear...he took the Muslim hat from the table and cover his head...divert all the people's attention from that erected p_nis..... Rotfl
Surely but slowly...he moves his hat away from his head to cover his protruding part!

Pls do not take umbrella on my joke Ali!

(01-05-2024, 12:13 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I always remind us to refer to scholars so we don't make mistakes. We all here are not learned people in scriptures and all. So, always refer to scholars.

And when scholars' works were shown to you which you didn't like, you will tell peepur not to be disrespectful to Muh.

You only want to read what you want to read.  PP is now discussing the Quran and Hadith with you using the works of scholars, and credible sources.  He is not exchanging opinions with you.  But as usual, you try to twist and turn.

He has shown you that you walked down the wrong path.  We hope that you'll return to the one true God.  Some of those who debated with you at other forums have passed away. You are still alive and at 60, you are finally eligible for a Senior Citizen Passion Card.  Welcome to my club, but time is not on your side.  You will face pressure from your community, I know that, but better pressure for a season than separation from God for an eternity.

We, Christians, obey Jesus to forgive you for all your mocking and taunting, but there is a forgiveness which is far more, in fact, eternally more, important which you must receive.  And that forgiveness comes from God through Christ.  You should know what I am saying.  The ball is in your court, if you harden your heart and want to be a Pharaoh here, we cannot accept Christ on your behalf.  You have to do it yourself.

(01-05-2024, 12:47 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Jesus said what goes into your mouth is clean 
What comes out from your mouth is unclean
He didn’t mentioned cannot eat pork 
If your muh ate ter bak he may not died of poison

Jesus didn't eat pork because God says don't eat pork. 

I don't eat pork because God says don't eat pork.

On that point alone and nothing else, I am more like Jesus than you, OYK, and PP.

(01-05-2024, 12:44 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  If u stand firm n follow Jesus 
Satan can’t do anything 
The story of 3 little pigs with different built home 
One was built with rock n the wolf blow blow until chuan also can’t get to eat the pig 
Upon this rock I will build my church what Jesus said

Please pay attention to the last para. Here, I will repeat it.

Quote:Another word for path is way. Jesus said he is the way and I believe he is the way. What will satan do? Pervert the way shown by Jesus.

(01-05-2024, 12:55 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Jesus didn't eat pork because God says don't eat pork. 

On that point alone and nothing else, I am more like Jesus than you, OYK, and PP.

But why u can ons it’s not in the Bible

☝️

(01-05-2024, 01:01 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  But why u can ons it’s not in the Bible

No cannot ons.

(01-05-2024, 12:58 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Please pay attention to the last para. Here, I will repeat it.

Yes 
So did u pick up your cross deny yourself  and follow Jesus the only way?

☝️

(01-05-2024, 12:47 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Rotfl I cannot stop laughing...I can only imagine a gemok Ali clad only in his sarong with his sausage sticking out...to make up for the lack of wear...he took the Muslim hat from the table and cover his head...divert all the people's attention from that erected p_nis..... Rotfl
Surely but slowly...he moves his hat away from his head to cover his protruding part!

Pls do not take umbrella on my joke Ali!

That songkok of his is not going to distract anybody.  Not even the angel Gabriel, if it was really him, would be distracted.

But he might not need to distract anybody, for all we know.

You see, the sarong might help if his kkj happens to be a very tiny one, like 1 inch in length after erection and half an inch before.  It should be able to conceal his eternal reward though I don't know how those 72 virgins would feel about it...damn it! of all peepur, they were given this buibui who was rewarded with a short member wor!     Rotfl

(01-05-2024, 01:04 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Yes 
So did u pick up your cross deny yourself  and follow Jesus the only way?

I've just shown you one path where I follow the way of Jesus better than you.

(01-05-2024, 12:32 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I would feel very embarrassed with an erect kkj in a mrt, on the bus, at the hawkers centre, and have a thread started by aiptasai:  Oyk!  Spotted with an erect kkj in Tiong Bahru Plaze. On closer inspection, that watch is made in China!  It's not Rolex!  It's a Polex!

4 of those those we have seen in advance  Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

(01-05-2024, 12:55 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Jesus didn't eat pork because God says don't eat pork. 

In the NT, God allowed us to eat it.  

I can assure you that pork satay tastes better than satay made with chicken, beef and mutton.  I'd also assure you that God does not need to eat, and He did not forbid us to eat pork satay because He wanted to keep it for Himself.  He allows us to enjoy eating pigs, but seriously, I am slowly becoming a vegetable and fruit eater due to my compassion for the animals which must die so we can enjoy.  I don't think you understand what I am saying..

(01-05-2024, 01:11 PM)Oyk Wrote:  That songkok of his is not going to distract anybody.  Not even the angel Gabriel, if it was really him, would be distracted.

But he might not need to distract anybody, for all we know.

You see, the sarong might help if his kkj happens to be a very tiny one, like 1 inch in length after erection and half an inch before.  It should be able to conceal his eternal reward though I don't know how those 72 virgins would feel about it...damn it! of all peepur, they were given this buibui who was rewarded with a short member wor!     Rotfl

Ali :" mighty Allah...is it possible to change away some buibui dinobu? "
Allah: No...you stick with it and don compran! That's your gift for eternity!  Big Grin

(01-05-2024, 01:13 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I've just shown you one path where I follow the way of Jesus better than you.

Just like the Pharisees did ..fast n pray,pay tithes obey laws but deny Jesus is God.

☝️

(01-05-2024, 01:25 PM)Oyk Wrote:  In the NT, God allowed us to eat it.  

I hope you're not going to show me something Paul said.

Please give me something Jesus said.

(01-05-2024, 01:37 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I hope you're not going to show me something Paul said.

Please give me something Jesus said.

And you had been telling "hadiths" which men said two hundred years after Muh died.

(01-05-2024, 01:36 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Just like the Pharisees did ..fast n pray,pay tithes obey laws but deny Jesus is God.

What did Jesus say? You must be better than the Pharisees. You must pray, pay tithe, obey the law, and be better than them. That's what Jesus said. 

Are you following what Jesus said?

(01-05-2024, 01:41 PM)Oyk Wrote:  And you had been telling "hadiths" which men said two hundred years after Muh died.

No, I didn't bring Hadith. PP did.

(01-05-2024, 01:13 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I've just shown you one path where I follow the way of Jesus better than you.

Chapter 5 verse 72 quran...you cannot recognise Jesus as your god or you will be in hell!
If you choose to follow Jesus, you must recognise that he is God in human flesh!

There is no 2 ways...either you follow or you rebuke!

(01-05-2024, 01:42 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  If you choose to follow Jesus, you must recognise that he is God in  human flesh!

Who said that? I want to know the exact person who said that so please don't tell me the Bible said that.

(01-05-2024, 01:41 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  What did Jesus say? You must be better than the Pharisees. You must pray, pay tithe, obey the law, and be better than them. That's what Jesus said. 

Are you following what Jesus said?

Pharisees very how Lian like u exalt n praise ownself 
We should be humble n seek forgiveness n not be stubborn donkey

☝️

(01-05-2024, 01:44 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Who said that? I want to know the exact person who said that so please don't tell me the Bible said that.

Haiya.....I don want to start explaining again...then you are going to start the Trinity cycle once again...

You go to a church on Sunday and ask the congregation who they are praying to! Big Grin
Stand up be firm walk towards the pastor and tell the pastor aloud : " I want to know the exact person who said that...pls tell me that the Bible said so!" Big Grin

If Jesus is not your god...you follow for what?
Can I follow muh and still believe jesus is God?