Seem like become Christian will be rich

(01-07-2024, 01:10 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  I differs with you on this views. There are quite a number of dialects and mandarin church services too.

If you read my earlier post again carefully, you will realise that I did not claim that ALL Christians are rich or English educated. Many of them are, so they give the impression that most Christians are wealthy. It is the same with Indonesian Chinese; many are wealthy, but the impression is that ALL of them are of a high SES level. 

(01-07-2024, 12:31 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  wow you don't play play , he is Back and CHC people still support him.

Supporting blindly. Just like Fxxk Lun Gong supporters!  Rotfl

(01-07-2024, 01:20 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Supporting blindly. Just like Fxxk Lun Gong supporters!  Rotfl

This is, unfortunately, another misconception. Not all members of CHC support Kong Hee, whom many realise is a conman. A lot of members left the church. Those who stayed on believe that they should forgive KH for his sins, but won't give blindly to CHC anymore; they want to know where their donations are going to. Many continue to attend CHC because of the bonds they have with other members of the congregation whom they grew up alongside. They choose to follow God, and not man.   
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

The Commissioner of Charities permanently barred the 6 CHC members involved in the fraud case, along with 2 church executive members, from holding key management positions or being a board member in City Harvest Church and any other charity in SG. I certainly hope that Kong Hee is barred from handling any funds from CHC members.

religions is serious business pls don't cross the line.

(01-07-2024, 01:16 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  If you read my earlier post again carefully, you will realise that I did not claim that ALL Christians are rich or English educated. Many of them are, so they give the impression that most Christians are wealthy. It is the same with Indonesian Chinese; many are wealthy, but the impression is that ALL of them are of a high SES level. 

A lot current PAP Ministers , Mayors, MPs are Christian or Catholic.

政客与神棍 even google duno how to translate

All the colonists are Christian countries. They plunder the wealth of Asia,Africa and South America.

[[ForeverAlone]] dateline='[url=tel:1719755238' Wrote:  1719755238[/url]']
Notice lee nan xing , Chow c m become Christian now become rich

Likewise for others , I been noticed my neighbour last time pray Buddha than convert Christian now become rich

So Coincidence

Maybe only Chinese and  western Christian are rich,
Christian in South America, Africa and Asia are poor

The Lord is my shepherd I shall not want

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

Wealth is a test. Poverty is a test.

The best is the middle path.

(01-07-2024, 02:45 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  The Lord is my shepherd I shall not want

Many people like this verse!  Clapping

(01-07-2024, 02:40 PM)Hope Wrote:  All the colonists are Christian countries. They plunder the wealth of Asia,Africa and South America.

“When the missionaries came to Africa they had the Bible and we had the land. They said 'Let us pray.' We closed our eyes. When we opened them we had the Bible and they had the land.” Rotfl

(01-07-2024, 02:45 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  The Lord is my shepherd I shall not want
This passage in the Bible compares God to a shepherd who watches over and cares for sheep who are vulnerable. A good shepherd ensures that sheep have enough food, water, and protection from danger. The verse is saying that God takes care of us in the same way. The word "want" in this context means to be in need. With God as our shepherd, we won't lack the things we truly need. This doesn't mean we will have everything we ever desire, but that God will provide for our essential needs and our well-being. Christians have a trust and dependence on God i.e. believers find comfort in knowing that God is watching over us and will take care of us.

(01-07-2024, 02:40 PM)Hope Wrote:  All the colonists are Christian countries. They plunder the wealth of Asia,Africa and South America.

The European colonists plundered the natural resources of the lands in South America, Oceania, Asia and Africa as well as established trade routes, but missionaries from those western powers came to share their faith about God's plan of salvation for the people from these colonies.

There are more Christians from the rest of the world compared to North America, Europe and Oceania. Of the around 2.4 billion Christians worldwide, more than 1.3 billion live in various parts of Africa, Asia and Latin America. Another estimated 860 million Christians reside in Europe, North America, Australia and New Zealand.

(01-07-2024, 03:22 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  The European colonists plundered the natural resources of the lands in South America, Oceania, Asia and Africa as well as established trade routes, but missionaries from those western powers came to share their faith about God's plan of salvation for the people from these colonies.

One did the robbery and another did the follow-up brainwashing

(01-07-2024, 03:33 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  One did the robbery and another did the follow-up brainwashing

That is merely the opinion of someone who hates Christianity and as we know, opinions are like ass holes - everybody has one.

(01-07-2024, 03:38 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  That is merely the opinion of someone who hates Christianity and as we know, opinions are like ass holes - everybody has one.

Is this fact or opinion?  Thinking

“When the missionaries came to Africa they had the Bible and we had the land. They said 'Let us pray.' We closed our eyes. When we opened them we had the Bible and they had the land.” Rotfl

Brainwashed until lang boti lang, gui boti gui. Sad.

(30-06-2024, 09:47 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Notice lee nan xing , Chow c m become Christian now become rich

Likewise for others , I been noticed my neighbour last time pray Buddha than convert Christian now become rich

So Coincidence

becos  after 'accepting' christ
they everyday pray to jesus to give them money money money..
actually its not jesus that gave them the money
becos we are all connected to god (our souls)
when we focus on something intently and with earrnest devotion or obession...
we will manifest it

see the movie THE SECRET
https://youtu.be/_b1GKGWJbE8

(01-07-2024, 12:16 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I does do a check, coincidence both of these two countries majority are into Catholic Not Christians.

I heard the Vatican is very rich. They are Catholics.

(30-06-2024, 09:47 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Notice lee nan xing , Chow c m become Christian now become rich

So Coincidence

No lah. After many yrs those poor ones still poor so they gave up and you dun see them around, thought they dun exist

(01-07-2024, 03:26 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  There are more Christians from the rest of the world compared to North America, Europe and Oceania. Of the around 2.4 billion Christians worldwide, more than 1.3 billion live in various parts of Africa, Asia and Latin America. Another estimated 860 million Christians reside in Europe, North America, Australia and New Zealand.

Are catholic, born again , Pentecostal , Christian?

(01-07-2024, 04:29 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  becos  after 'accepting' christ
we will manifest it

see the movie THE SECRET

That is right. It's similar to what I commented earlier. If somebody is constantly wishing/looking for money, the chances of him getting it will be higher than others who do not.

Ignore List: Oyk

we will manifest it

see the movie THE SECRET

This one I already know but end of the day is vary. Imaging everyone doing the same , Positive , Manifest but why still have many poor people? Manifest might be wrongly use so all " you manifest DO nothing and expect Money drop from sky or suddenly you win a lottery or suddenly don't know money come inside your bank ? if so there will no more poor people.

This is why " religion also a thing to widen your connection " Do you think most christian go church really pray but don't have " other hidden agenda " ? Come Church is quite easy to make friends widen your connection thus = more business opporunites in return this is why become rich.

[[ForeverAlone]] dateline='[url=tel:1719755238' Wrote:  1719755238[/url]']
Notice lee nan xing , Chow c m become Christian now become rich

So Coincidence

Don’t forget about the Right Reverend Con Hee Fatt Choi Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Please, lah. I got a Buddhist friend also rich and lives in Bungalow in SG

No wonder Jac Lau wants to be a FAKE Christain to be rich, too.

[Image: 1-Chrn-4.png]

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

we will manifest it

see the movie THE SECRET

It's a fallacy to think that Christians generally regard God as the great Sugar Daddy/Santa Claus in the sky. Granted, there are grasping believers who pray to Jesus to prosper them financially and materially, but the generality of Christians know that prayers based on the wrong motive, or, more specifically, the monetary motive aren't going to be answered. Mindful that they "shall have no other gods before Me," it goes against their grain to worship at the altar of money.

Now there are religious con artists who just live off their followers. The prosperity gospel, for one, stresses the importance of giving generously to promote and advance the work of God. Its preachers promise that giving offerings is one way to obey God so He can open the windows of Heaven. Malachi 3:10 is the only scripture where God ever said, "Prove Me (on the tithe).." In fact, the only areas in which God ever said to prove Him are tithes, offerings, and giving. "I will pour you out a blessing that there shall not be room enough to receive it." (Mal 3:10) In other words, God will multiply their giving and give back to them, and it'll be filled to overflowing as He promises.

Some Christians may think they're going to get blessed like that, and they give just from a natural, selfish standpoint. The only reason they give is in order to get blessed. Well, that kind of giving isn't going to work if the attitude of their heart isn't right. The faithful know God will judge His people on the motives of their hearts.

Tithing and giving is only one aspect of getting the windows of Heaven open; there's another side to it - they still have to live right and walk in love and live according to the principles of God's Word. They won't get very far in God without living right. True Christian believers' motives for giving are pure, and the last thing they want is to worship money.

You are mistaken because these European nations are all secular.