Why I dont believe ín Christianity

Religion is just like food. Some like some don't like

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.

(18-12-2023, 03:50 PM)Rainforest Wrote:  Religion is just like food. Some like some don't like

Agree - Over eating can lead to health problem....

So must have a Good Balance diet of Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism, Catholicism, X'tianism, Sikhism, Taoism, Judaism etc etc...

Food for Thought !Big Grin 

[Image: 20150511_multi-religious.jpg]

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013

(18-12-2023, 03:45 PM)Oyk Wrote:  He said he does not believe in Christianity because of Oyk wor.....there was a Higher Power but didn't know Him. Through Christ, God has now revealed Himself to us. Hallelujah!

Errr... How to believe in pple who are ignorant about other religion other than his "Hallelujah!" Stories ?
 Oyk would certainly agree after rejecting an enlightenment from me.. Big Grin  

(24-08-2023, 10:02 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Are you SURE that Buddhism was born in India? Now now!  You are not going to say that the world's tallest mountain is in India... Rolleyes

(18-12-2023, 04:16 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Errr... How to believe in pple who are ignorant about other religion other than his "Hallelujah!" Stories ?
 Oyk would certainly agree after rejecting an enlightenment from me.. Big Grin  

Talking about beliefs, it should not be lost on you that it is believed that you were pban in edmw for some good reasons including for being a forum nuisance.

Your trolling is legendary from the time when you were simon_simon, which was pban to the time when it SHRANK to just simon, and that also was pban.

It is my hope that you will change your ways and become a better forummer. Don't be like Observerboi who had been banned right after 你讲什么aka lukongsimi in the 闽南 dialect gave him a few LIKES for his satanic prawn...

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(18-12-2023, 04:04 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Agree - Over eating can lead to health problem....

So must have a Good Balance diet of Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism, Catholicism, X'tianism, Sikhism, Taoism, Judaism etc etc...

X'tianity 
Not Xtianism

(18-12-2023, 05:11 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Talking about beliefs, it should not be lost on you that it is believed that you were pban in edmw for some good reasons including for being a forum nuisance. Your trolling is legendary from the time when you were simon_simon, which was pban to the time when it SHRANK to just simon, and that also was pban. It is my hope that you will change your ways and become a better forummer. Don't be like Observerboi who had been banned right after 你讲什么aka lukongsimi in the 闽南 dialect gave him a few LIKES for his satanic prawn...

LOL! Here again another Oyk knee-jerk response when his past comments got flagged out and used against him in SGtalk as he struggles to rid of imaginary forummers who continue to live rent-free in his tiny mind...

Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes Manthink's post

(18-12-2023, 05:11 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Talking about beliefs, it should not be lost on you that it is believed that you were pban in edmw for some good reasons including for being a forum nuisance.

Your trolling is legendary from the time when you were simon_simon, which was pban to the time when it SHRANK to just simon, and that also was pban.

It is my hope that you will change your ways and become a better forummer. Don't be like Observerboi who had been banned right after 你讲什么aka lukongsimi in the 闽南 dialect gave him a few LIKES for his satanic prawn...

Knnbccb! I thought it was this

[Image: CwHQIEe.jpg]

Thinking Oyk:Tempt peepur at their Archilles Point: GREED

(18-12-2023, 05:15 PM)Oyk Wrote:  X'tianity  Not Xtianism

I am rather flatted by Oyk meticulous attention to my writings and yet able to understand my comments.

Big Grin

(18-12-2023, 03:45 PM)Oyk Wrote:  He said he does not believe in Christianity because of Oyk wor.

Knnbccb! He is right!
How can you believe Christian who fuuck his mother and granddaughter?
[Image: CwHQIEe.jpg]
[Image: WFig9rC.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes starbugstk's post

(18-12-2023, 04:04 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Agree - Over eating can lead to health problem....

In Singapore, there are many Gods

Why should god send his angels to help Israel when the Jews dun believe in Jesus, and that the bible says that the way to heaven is through Jesus?

Isn't this a big loophole when people said that Israel is blessed?

Ignore List: Oyk
[+] 2 users Like Blasterlord2's post

(18-12-2023, 08:20 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Why should god send his angels to help Israel when the Jews dun believe in Jesus, and that the bible says that the way to heaven is through Jesus?

Isn't this a big loophole when people said that Israel is blessed?

No need to ask why. There won't be any logical answers when it comes to religion.

No facts, no proof needed. No pofma
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post

KNNBCCB! Christians the Sons of God

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/12/1...raud-trial

[+] 1 user Likes starbugstk's post

(18-12-2023, 03:45 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Hang on. Read all that he said and not merely partially. I shan't accuse you of cherry picking because you do come across as a serious forummer who thinks before posting and doesn't argue for the sake of it.

He said he does not believe in Christianity because of Oyk wor.

That must be addressed and I had done that by telling him that his faith or otherwise should not be based on Oyk. Looking at Oyk for what? a role model? Or a poster boy for a Christian? Nooo! Look for Christ, live like Him, walk like Him!

Taking your suggestion to its logical conclusion, he would also say he's not going to becomr a Muslim like you because of such and such a person who did this or that and is now in Changi Chalet and he's a Muslim.

And he's going to say that for Buddhism, any religion, because there are Buddhists or PEEPUR who say they are Buddhists buying TOTO which is now $2million  in the pot, and that does not sync well with a Noble Truth wor.

So you may say, he might believe in God but it's not the God of the Bible or Allah. Then he must be believing in the thunder god or lighting god, which before Moses, the people had worshipped in the form of a golden calf. They instinctively knew there was a Higher Power but didn't know Him. Through Christ, God has now revealed Himself to us. Hallelujah!

Well, he said he does not believe in christianity. That's it.

He took a swipe at you probably because you're easily swiped?
[+] 1 user Likes Simplemen's post

(17-12-2023, 06:51 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  According to the bible, animals are created for human consumption so obviously they won't be judged, and neither can they go heaven.

My biggest gripe with this is why did god create animals with emotions? We can see cases when animals cry, e.g. account of some cows shedding tears when they know that they are about to be killed. He loved to see animals suffer?

According to the bible???

Which bible? Is it the one you claimed to have seen in Israel which was compiled from carvings in some ancient caves? Considering how thick the bible is, that's a lot of cave carvings lor.

Hello! Wake up! Animals were created before Adam. God brought them to him not to let him slice them up to make bak kwa or mince them up to make beef ball hor.

He gave them to Adam for COMPANIONSHIP but they weren't quite suitable. In those days there were no wild animals. So God took a rib from Adam and created your great great....... great grandmother, Eve.

And Adam fell in love with her because she was a chiobu and God had given her a matching inteligence. After all, she was like a stem cell taken from Adam himself.

And she was flesh of my flesh, bone of my bone, Adam shrieked.  Rolleyes

(19-12-2023, 01:28 AM)Oyk Wrote:  According to the bible???

Which bible? Is it the one you claimed to have seen in Israel which was compiled from carvings in some ancient caves? Considering how thick the bible is, that's a lot of cave carvings lor.

Hello! Wake up! Animals were created before Adam. God brought them to him not to let him slice them up to make bak kwa or mince them up to make beef ball hor.

He gave them to Adam for COMPANIONSHIP but they weren't quite suitable. In those days there were no wild animals. So God took a rib from Adam and created your great great....... great grandmother, Eve.

And Adam fell in love with her because she was a chiobu and God had given her a matching inteligence. After all, she was like a stem cell taken from Adam himself.

And she was flesh of my flesh, bone of my bone, Adam shrieked.  Rolleyes

Your abject stupidity is mind-boggling!

Rolleyes
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

(19-12-2023, 01:28 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Rolleyes
once moi died

one of these will be placed over moi mouth daily during wake

my fan made for moi
envy much?

sgtalk.net/User-Oyk SHALL DIE IN AGONY
sgtalk.net/User-Oyk SHAME TO HUMAN
sgtalk.net/User-Oyk DEFECTIVE BEING
sgtalk.net/User-Oyk a GODs REJECT

From Old Testament to New Testament….what a joke!
And people still believe in Adam and Eve and Santa Clause, and the green elves ……..

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

(19-12-2023, 03:00 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Your knowledge of the bible is mind-boggling!

Clapping

Nah!  A lot of peepur also know what I wrote. That bugger likes to join in discussions about subjects his mother never taught him properly because she also didn't know anyway.  Same pattern I saw about him in edmw, and he always kena whacked.

God created animals for us to eat???  Lol!

After the Fall, the whole of Creation went upside down.  Animals became wild and started eating one another according to the law of the jungle.  With our superior intelligence, we subdued animals and ate them.  But there's more.  We became evil in many ways and departed from God's original purpose for us.  Many became gays...tiagong you are a chao ah gua.

Anyway....this is for you, Bastardlo....we were created to be fruitarians!  God said to Adam and Mrs Adam, you may eat all the fruits in this garden bar one.  God didn't say "Oh well, I have created these animals here!  Help yourself!"  Rotfl

(19-12-2023, 10:57 AM)YummyKing Wrote:  From Old Testament to New Testament….what a joke!
And people still believe in Adam and Eve and Santa Clause, and the green elves ……..

Santa Claus is of course fiction.  Everybody knows that.

But Adam and Eve, God and the Christ...I hope you will not be stubborn and continue to reject the Gospel.

Quote:Genesis 9:1-3 "God went on to bless Noah and his sons and to say to them: “Every moving animal that is alive may serve as food for you. Just as I gave you the green vegetation, I give them all to you."

Dinosaurs x millions yrs old, yr incestrous amk ancestors only created n thousands yrs ago. Many things dun tally

Ppl can call yourself this or that.. don't really matter

Salvation is to believe in the one God & do good deeds

Thats it

And this is what old testament said about animal sacrifice:

"When any one of you brings an offering to the Lord, you shall bring your offering of livestock from the herd or from the flock. If his offering is a burnt offering from the herd, he shall offer a male without blemish. He shall bring it to the entrance of the tent of meeting, that he may be accepted before the Lord. He shall lay his hand on the head of the burnt offering, and it shall be accepted for him to make atonement for him. Then he shall kill the bull before the Lord, and Aaron’s sons the priests shall bring the blood and throw the blood against the sides of the altar that is at the entrance of the tent of meeting. Then he shall flay (strip the skin) the burnt offering and cut it into pieces, and the sons of Aaron the priest shall put fire on the altar and arrange wood on the fire. And Aaron’s sons the priests shall arrange the pieces, the head, and the fat, on the wood that is on the fire on the altar; but its entrails and its legs he shall wash with water. And the priest shall burn all of it on the altar, as a burnt offering, a food offering with a pleasing aroma to the Lord” (Leviticus 1:2-9).

Why should food offering to god be "a pleasing aroma"? And then humans need animal sacrifice to "make atonement"? You sure this is the god that is compassionate?

If God is perfect, and also loves all creatures, why were carnivores created?

We have three premises here:

1. God is omnipotent
2. God loves all creatures
    a. God would not want creatures to experience pain
3. Carnivores exist
If 3 is true- and it can’t really be disputed- one of the other premises must be wrong.

At the very least, 2a must be wrong. Then, God loves all creatures, but doesn’t consider predators killing prey to be a bad thing. He could redesign the animal kingdom so that animals don’t prey on each other, but surely the gift of life is enough. Who cares if they experience pain?

The next option is that 2 is entirely wrong, and God couldn’t care less about what happens on Earth. Maybe he’s just nicer to humans because we’re made in his image, or maybe we’re just deluded into thinking we’re special. Either way, it means that God certainly isn’t omnibenevolent.

If you don’t like the idea that God is kind of an asshole and lets suffering in the animal kingdom happen whilst being able to stop it, that only really leaves the idea that premise 1 is wrong. God does love all animals, and would stop their suffering if he could, but he can’t! This doesn’t make much sense, though, because of course he created everything as described in Genesis.

So, in summary: for carnivores to exist, God must either not care about the suffering of their prey or be powerless to change the world for the better.

Or, of course, the much easier conclusion is that God doesn’t exist and the entire animal kingdom is the result of competing organisms evolving over hundreds of millions of years.

https://www.quora.com/If-God-is-perfect-...1395?ch=10&oid=26311395&share=0c006aa9&srid=R7sr&target_type=answer

(19-12-2023, 12:39 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  If God is perfect, and also loves all creatures, why were carnivores created?

1. God is omnipotent
3. Carnivores exist
If 3 is true- and it can’t really be disputed- one of the other premises must be wrong.

At the very least, 2a must be wrong. Then, God loves all creatures, but doesn’t consider predators killing prey to be a bad thing. He could redesign the animal kingdom so that animals don’t prey on each other, but surely the gift of life is enough. Who cares if they experience pain?

The next option is that 2 is entirely wrong, and God couldn’t care less about what happens on Earth. Maybe he’s just nicer to humans because we’re made in his image, or maybe we’re just deluded into thinking we’re special. Either way, it means that God certainly isn’t omnibenevolent.

If you don’t like the idea that God is kind of an asshole and lets suffering in the animal kingdom happen whilst being able to stop it, that only really leaves the idea that premise 1 is wrong. God does love all animals, and would stop their suffering if he could, but he can’t! This doesn’t make much sense, though, because of course he created everything as described in Genesis.

So, in summary: for carnivores to exist, God must either not care about the suffering of their prey or be powerless to change the world for the better.

Or, of course, the much easier conclusion is that God doesn’t exist and the entire animal kingdom is the result of competing organisms evolving over hundreds of millions of years.

https://www.quora.com/If-God-is-perfect-...1395?ch=10&oid=26311395&share=0c006aa9&srid=R7sr&target_type=answer

My question to my uncle pastor is slightly modified why were dinosaurs created and then later wiped out? Is it God play until sianz already so decide to do a system reboot? To do that must kill all and start new like playing toys like that.

Shd ask, create lai zsm?

(19-12-2023, 12:39 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  If God is perfect, and also loves all creatures, why were carnivores created?

1. God is omnipotent
3. Carnivores exist

You post with the innocence of a five-year-old kiddo.

In answer to your earlier childish question, why do animals have emotions?  Well, God did have another group of creation that don't have emotions, as you know it: plants.  And fruit bearing plants which fruits were meant for our food.

Animals were not meant to be robots, emotionless.  To give Adam one that has no emotion would not be good for companionship.  Would you like to keep a dog at home that has no emotions at all?

After the Fall, creation went upside down.  Yes, a cow can cry, so can a dog.  This is the consequence of SIN.

God does not enjoy seeing His creation in pain.  He is not a sadist.  The ultimate pain of eternal separation between Him and Us had been borne by Christ on the Cross.  Christ was not afraid of the physical pain of hanging on a Cross by nails. His agony and anguish was that Sin....the eternal separation between God and Man due to SIN, and his death at Calvary was all about that.

He was paying the penalty for SIN, and that was the pain.  Upon the payment for the Sin, Man was thus redeemed.

God through Christ had demonstrated to us to fear not when He healed the leper, restored vision to the blind man, and ultimately, raised Lazarus from the dead. The very things we fear, including DEATH, are unnecessary when God is with us.  These are not to be feared.

God through Christ has opened the Way for us to be reconciled with Him.  The choice to accept or reject it is entirely up to you.  If you want to continue to mock, that's your decision.  You will answer to Him, you don't need to answer to me and nobody is going to judge you, but God will...

(19-12-2023, 02:05 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Shd ask, create lai zsm?

Create to play lor like playing toys like me also. Also God no need penetrate can get women pregnant this power not everyone have.

(19-12-2023, 11:15 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Santa Claus is of course fiction.  Everybody knows that.

But Adam and Eve, God and the Christ...I hope you will not be stubborn and continue to reject the Gospel.

I only know in Sg, there is Adam Road!  Laughing