Scripture readings for today

(30-04-2024, 05:24 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  The packed churches are usually the few modern churches preaching prosperity Gospels. Other than that, many churches are not filled with worshippers on Sundays. Look at the mosques here on Fridays, jammed packed and overflowing.

anti christ will rule the world with one world religion which marks end of the world.
New heaven new earth for God’s people where Jesus is the Govt.
Old heaven n earth will be destroyed

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(30-04-2024, 05:16 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  *long sigh* 

It is an easy deduction if you're not biased. The prophet wasn't poisoned. He lived a healthy life long after that incident. 

If I say "The pain is as if I had taken that poison", does it mean I was poisoned?

You are biased!!  You are not muh...Don assume what he said is what you believe! Big Grin Anyhow hantam only! Lies and covering up..sweep under the carpet?
It was the lamb my friend! I am more moslem than you  Rotfl
I am surprised you don know your stuff...but still can claim your love for muh....what else do you not know or pretend not to know...come I teach you!

Sahih al-Bukhari 2617—A Jewess brought a poisoned (cooked) sheep for the Prophet who ate from it. She was brought to the Prophet and was asked, “Shall we kill her?” He said, “No.” Anas added: “I continued to see the effect of the poison on the palate of the mouth of Allah’s Messenger.”

Sahih al-Bukhari 4428—The Prophet in his ailment in which he died, used to say, “O Aishah! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison.”

The two books are known as the Sahihayn (The Two Sahihs). Al-Nawawi wrote about Sahih al-Bukhari, "The scholars, may God have mercy on them, have agreed that the most authentic book after the dear Quran are the two Sahihs of Bukhari and Muslim

The Sahih Bukhari collection of Hadiths is considered to be the most authentic collection of the teachings and sayings of the Prophet Muhammad SAW. These Prophetic traditions, or hadith, were collected by the Uzbek Muslim scholar Muhammad al-Bukhari, after being transmitted orally for generations.
."

Even your scholars agreed on that ok...what say you!

(30-04-2024, 05:21 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  I m referring to mosleem only

Accordingly to 2020 stats...moslem still far behind lah....2024 I don know
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

(30-04-2024, 05:33 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Accordingly to 2020 stats...moslem still far behind lah....2024 I don know
In SG
72 mosques 
250 churches 
So much difference

☝️

(30-04-2024, 05:38 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  72 mosques 
250 churches 
So much difference

Wah so many churches ah....

(30-04-2024, 05:48 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Wah so many churches ah....

Ya loh
Ali want to bluff who

☝️

(30-04-2024, 05:50 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Ya loh
Ali want to bluff who

Let him feel good lah... Smile

(30-04-2024, 05:30 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  You are biased!!  You are not muh...Don assume what he said is what you believe! Big Grin Anyhow hantam only! Lies and covering up..sweep under the carpet?
It was the lamb my friend! I am more moslem than you  Rotfl
I am surprised you don know your stuff...but still can claim your love for muh....what else do you not know or pretend not to know...come I teach you!

Sahih al-Bukhari 2617—A Jewess brought a poisoned (cooked) sheep for the Prophet who ate from it. She was brought to the Prophet and was asked, “Shall we kill her?” He said, “No.” Anas added: “I continued to see the effect of the poison on the palate of the mouth of Allah’s Messenger.”

Sahih al-Bukhari 4428—The Prophet in his ailment in which he died, used to say, “O Aishah! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison.”

The two books are known as the Sahihayn (The Two Sahihs). Al-Nawawi wrote about Sahih al-Bukhari, "The scholars, may God have mercy on them, have agreed that the most authentic book after the dear Quran are the two Sahihs of Bukhari and Muslim

The Sahih Bukhari collection of Hadiths is considered to be the most authentic collection of the teachings and sayings of the Prophet Muhammad SAW. These Prophetic traditions, or hadith, were collected by the Uzbek Muslim scholar Muhammad al-Bukhari, after being transmitted orally for generations.
."

Even your scholars agreed on that ok...what say you!

I am not questioning the authenticity of the Hadith. I am questioning your interpretation of the Hadith, insinuating that the prophet died from poisoning. 

Did you read the article I gave you from our scholars regarding that Hadith?

(30-04-2024, 10:27 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I am not questioning the authenticity of the Hadith. I am questioning your interpretation of the Hadith, insinuating that the prophet died from poisoning. 

Look..the hadith is just like a story telling book..if you need to go to bed..just read it...some may agreed that it is way better than Harry Potter!

when I read the isra miraj or any stories in the hadith....I take it at face value...there is no possibility to think too much into it because it is that simple to read

There is no need to doubt the interpretation because it is rather straight forward...there are no hidden meanings...
Do you have difficulties reading and understanding the story book titled " the 3 little pigs?"

I show you the findings and evidence to support my claims...what you are doing is refuting without showing me anything!
You know how Muh died...but you chose to commit Taqiyya!

(01-05-2024, 06:24 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Look..the hadith is just like a story telling book..if you need to go to bed..just read it...some may agreed that it is way better than Harry Potter!

when I read the isra miraj or any stories in the hadith....I take it at face value...there is no possibility to think too much into it because it is that simple to read

There is no need to doubt the interpretation because it is rather straight forward...there are no hidden meanings...
Do you have difficulties reading and understanding the story book titled " the 3 little pigs?"

I show you the findings and evidence to support my claims...what you are doing is refuting without showing me anything!
You know how Muh died...but you chose to commit Taqiyya!

Yes, of course we know he died and it wasn't by poisoning.

Good morning to you.

Hope said bef muh died of food poison
All fated how to die
Impt are u saved?

☝️

(30-04-2024, 10:09 AM)Oyk Wrote:  
For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. 

And you say that all prophets are sinless.  That is calling God a liar.  Do you even realise what religion you are following when you say such a thing?  God said all have sinned.  You say all prophets are sinless.

I humbly and respectfully request that you reconsider what religion you are following in light of the above which I have taken time off to share with you.

Paul said that, not God. Do you believe Paul is God?

(01-05-2024, 07:57 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Hope said bef muh died of food poison
All fated how to die
Impt are u saved?

What can you do to be saved? 

What did Jesus teach on how to be saved?

(01-05-2024, 08:03 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  What can you do to be saved? 

What did Jesus teach on how to be saved?
Answered u bef and ask again
U should know but u prefer to use replies to attack

☝️

(01-05-2024, 08:09 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Answered u bef and ask again
U should know but u prefer to use replies to attack

Are you doing what Jesus said you must do if you want to be saved?

(01-05-2024, 08:13 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Are you doing what Jesus said you must do if you want to be saved?

Your Jesus is different u can’t understand

☝️

(01-05-2024, 08:17 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Your Jesus is different u can’t understand

Ok. Let's use your Jesus in the NT. 

Jesus said you must enter through the narrow gate. Did you do that?

(01-05-2024, 08:18 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Ok. Let's use your Jesus in the NT. 

Jesus said you must enter through the narrow gate. Did you do that?

U know what is narrow gate?

☝️

(01-05-2024, 08:20 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  U know what is narrow gate?

Its a metaphor surely. The entry will be difficult, a struggle to enter.

(01-05-2024, 08:00 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Paul said that, not God. Do you believe Paul is God?

Do I believe that Paul is God?  Of course not.  God's Name in heaven is I AM while on Earth, He took on the Name "Yeshua" or "Jesus", and not Paul.

If you have a chance to meet Paul, and you still have that chance to do so if you will change...I am sure he will humbly tell you that he was blessed to be chosen to be an Apostle of the Lord Jesus Christ.  He was/is not God.

How can I not believe the Apostle of God?  

I only don't believe someone who stepped on Muh and pinned him to the floor so hard, thrice, forcing him to "write" so much so that he went home trembling and asked Khadijah to cover him with a blanket while saying that he might die, something might happen to him...wow, poor Muh.

When the angel Gabriel came to Mary, it was Shalom, the peace of God, and he calmed her nerves and she felt good.  Anybody would be frightened if he saw an apparition, so Gabriel whom the God of the Bible sent did the "needful".   In the case of Muh, the supposedly same angel only brought FEAR.  What an angel....whom your Allah sent.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(01-05-2024, 08:33 AM)Oyk Wrote:  When the angel Gabriel came to Mary, it was Shalom, the peace of God, and he calmed her nerves and she felt good.  Anybody would be frightened if he saw an apparition, so Gabriel whom the God of the Bible sent did the "needful".   In the case of Muh, the supposedly same angel only brought FEAR.  What an angel....whom your Allah sent.

The angel said to her "Do not be frightened". Was Mary frightened? Obviously. Also, when Gabriel met with Prophet Zakariah, the first words the angel said was, "Do not be afraid". Similarly King David, when the angel came to him, he was frightened.

(30-04-2024, 10:27 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I am not questioning the authenticity of the Hadith. I am questioning your interpretation of the Hadith, insinuating that the prophet died from poisoning. 

You had a lot of fun misinterpreting the Bible, taking verses out of their context, and mocking.

I am glad that PP is now challenging you using the Quran and hadiths, and I see you only running round and round the ring, tail tucked, and literally speechless.  I am munching popcorns now for a late breakfast. Rotfl

(01-05-2024, 08:44 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  The angel said to her "Do not be frightened". Was Mary frightened? Obviously. Also, when Gabriel met with Prophet Zakariah, the first words the angel said was, "Do not be afraid". Similarly King David, when the angel came to him, he was frightened.

Is Zakariah another name for Muh?  I am talking about Muh, and you replied talking about your mother, grandfather, and daughters!

Why twist and turn, and delete the relevant portion of my post?  Unable to address it, or scared?  Rolleyes

(01-05-2024, 08:54 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Is Zakariah another name for Muh?  I am talking about Muh, and you replied talking about your mother, grandfather, and daughters!

Why twist and turn, and delete the relevant portion of my post?  Unable to address it, or scared?  Rolleyes

I want to highlight your mistake first. 

I pulled out from the Bible 3 people who met with the same angel and they were frightened. 

The other part of your post is about your faith in Paul. I don't want to comment on that.

(01-05-2024, 07:32 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Yes, of course we know he died and it wasn't by poisoning.

Good morning to you.

Hope did say that muh died of food poisoning...and Lukongsimi can attest to that!
The hadith says so...the beedios in youtube pointed so....but you refused to see so!

(01-05-2024, 09:06 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Hope did say that muh died of food poisoning...and Lukongsimi can attest to that!
The hadith says so...the beedios in youtube pointed so....but you refused to see so!

Have you read the article I gave you from our scholars?

(30-04-2024, 05:12 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Lol...that is true...not by converts but more likely from birth rates...like I said....Ali has 6 children...that is 6 Muslims added to the moslem community!

The emigration of Han Malaysians and also their relatively lower birth rate since Separation had resulted in a drastic fall in the percentage of the Hans there.  The Malaysian government is not worried about its citizens becoming extinct because the Malays there are multiplying very rapidly, and Malaysia's population actually grew.

In Singapore, the government...ugh! of course they are aware that the Malays are making babies plenty plenty.  What is troubling is that the Hans are not!  If we want to keep the Hans at 75% of the population, the government has no choice but to bring Hans in from Malaysia (which contributed to the former's fall in the percentage of Hans there), or China.

Ali made six Malay babies.  His Han neighbour, Wendy Chan, either has none or only made one.  It's not rocket science to figure out what the MICO ratio would be after two generations if the government did nothing.

This coming GE would have a lot of new citizens from Malaysia and China voting.  It's not a few thousand but a few hundred thousand of them.

(01-05-2024, 08:33 AM)Oyk Wrote:  I only don't believe someone who stepped on Muh and pinned him to the floor so hard, thrice, forcing him to "write" so much so that he went home trembling and asked Khadijah to cover him with a blanket while saying that he might die, something might happen to him...wow, poor Muh.

Rotfl what is this? This is something new! Muh actually hide under the blanket? Thinking...it must be in the hadith!
Ali...your prophet led a life full of drama..too dramatic for my liking..came up up nikah halalal rules, then the adult breastfeeding rules, the wine rules as well...is he really the mirror of your quran?

(01-05-2024, 09:16 AM)Oyk Wrote:  The emigration of Han Malaysians and also their relatively lower birth rate since Separation had resulted in a drastic fall in the percentage of the Hans there.  The Malaysian government is not worried about its citizens becoming extinct because the Malays there are multiplying very rapidly, and Malaysia's population actually grew.

In Singapore, the government...ugh! of course they are aware that the Malays are making babies plenty plenty.  What is troubling is that the Hans are not!  If we want to keep the Hans at 75% of the population, the government has no choice but to bring Hans in from Malaysia (which contributed to the former's fall in the percentage of Hans there), or China.

Ali made six Malay babies.  His Han neighbour, Wendy Chan, either has none or only made one.  It's not rocket science to figure out what the MICO ratio would be after two generations if the government did nothing.

This coming GE would have a lot of new citizens from Malaysia and China voting.  It's not a few thousand but a few hundred thousand of them.

Right.  Our population has now crossed the 6 million mark,

Oppies say, the government must stop!  Stop importing! 

And they bark in unison, with Aiptasia leading the choir,  CECA! CECA pundek!  Clap Clap!  CECA CECA pukimak!  CLAP CLAP!  

Curry nah!  So many!  In Chennai Business Park KNNCCB!

But alas! they are barking up the wrong tree!

Every time a Malay family makes six babies, we have to either make or import 30 Han babies if we want to maintain the status quo,  Since we are not making enough Han babies, we import.

Whatever it is, Singapore's population just grow.

How to stop this?  Tell the Malays to stop making so many babies?

(01-05-2024, 09:16 AM)Oyk Wrote:  The emigration of Han Malaysians and also their relatively lower birth rate since Separation had resulted in a drastic fall in the percentage of the Hans there.  The Malaysian government is not worried about its citizens becoming extinct because the Malays there are multiplying very rapidly, and Malaysia's population actually grew.

Ali made six Malay babies.  His neighbour either has none or only made one.  It's not rocket science to figure out what the MICO ratio would be after two generations if the government did nothing.

That is true but I don think the gov is purposely toppling up the Chinese population shortfall by giving out free citizenships to msian Chinese and prcs.....

But the Muslims are blessed by Allah and they are reproducing at a stunning rate that would put bunnies and mice to shame... Big Grin

It is their obligation towards islam to have more babies...even the quran encourages them to have more babies! Big Grin