Seem like become Christian will be rich

Muslim are the worse polygamy. Even their founder have 10 wives and even married a 4 yrs old,,, horrible.

i challenge any muslim to married their young 4 yrs old to this man.

this a fact , u go google. and of course those die hard muslim got lot of reason to explain and justify this married.

muslim or islam quran is they copy the bible..cause christian come first before a few hundred yr later come this warring religon call islam.
their prophet is not a religious leader but a General and military leader who told his men that killing or jihad dies fighting for god they can go paradise.

what type of god need human to fight for him,, he is very weak, ??? no magic to create food for himself to eat???

11 wives??? where got time for God and preaching??? some more he dead at 60 yrs old.. with so many wives one will surely dies young.
and energy taken by woman.

(06-07-2024, 11:24 PM)S I M T A N Wrote:  Monogamy isn't unnatural, at least for women. It's still the ambition of most women to get married. This is because, for a woman, marriage is a declaration to the world that a man regards her as special and intends to have a monogamous relationship with her. When it comes to the notion
of being married to one person for the rest of their lives, I believe the generality of women like the idea. Fidelity should also be a high priority on women's list.

This is something men who are filled in their eyeballs in lust never understand. For them sexual fulfillment is the ultimate panacea for personal happiness. Life will be perfect if all your sexual drives, needs and wants are met. Don't let anything stand in the way of getting what you want, not the old-fashion values of marital fidelity, and especially not archaic biblical morality. Sexual conquest is the name of the  game. For muslims with a voracious sexual appetite, polygamy is a real godsend.

Good morning Mr. Tan.

For women, monogamy is natural, not so for men. I'm sorry I didn't make that clear at the start.

If polygyny isn't allowed, the men with strong sex drive will take other women illicitly and those women will be the big losers. Islam understands this about men and as such, it is allowed for them to take more than 1 wife, as long as they are treated fairly. A strong warning in the Quran is given to men who don't treat their wives justly. The Quran says it is better to marry just one if you cannot be fair to many wives.

How a man is faithful to his wife is different from how a woman is faithful to her husband. It is not the same because we have a different makeup. I am faithful to my wife such that I will never abandon her. I will always provide for her generously. I will protect her from any harm, internal or external, tangible or impalpable. A wife will remain faithful to me such that she will take care of the home, the children, her chastity, and her loyalty. She will not allow another man to come into our marriage, our home, or our affairs.

I have a strong (ahem) but I don't want another wife coz modern women are difficult. Our prophet said at the end of days, the anti-Christ will get into the minds of the women and that is so true today.

(06-07-2024, 11:07 PM)S I M T A N Wrote:  Knowing you, a Muslim and critic of the Holy Scripture, I expected you to give some sort of negative reply as you're wont to do in religious discourse. So none of the verses mention the Bible. You mean you have to see the word ‘Bible' in order to agree with Jesus' assertion? The Bible tells us that us that Jesus gave many convincing proofs. (Acts 1:3) Yet you chose to reject authentic revelation with an "almost willful blindless." Besides, your never-ending attempts to find contradictions in the Bible is proverbial.

I am not sure how you tied Jesus to the veracity of the Bible today. The Bible we have today didn't come from Jesus. It wasn't in existence when Jesus was walking on earth. For surely, Jesus didn't give us any assurance that the Bible is reliable.

Christians have been adding and removing stuff from the "authorized" Bible since the beginning. In the first 500 years after Jesus, there were like 30 Gospels from different authors in circulation. A group of men sat down and took some (more than 4) of the Gospels to be canonized. How did they decide which of the 30 to be canonized? And that has changed over time. For example, the Gospel according to Barnabas was in the Bible, as seen in Codex Sinaiticus, a 4th-century Bible. But we don't see that Gospel today. How come? Somebody removed it. Another example is the verse in 1 John 5:7, which was not found in Codex Sinaiticus. It wasn't there at first. The first time a Bible was seen with that verse was a 15th-century Bible. And now, that verse is no longer found in most modern-day Bible. 

Who adds and removes books and verses from the Bible? Do we know why they did that, or more importantly, who were they? What was their motivation for adding or removing stuff from the official Bible? What is their methodology for determining which books to include or exclude? And last question, if the Bible is from God, can humans tamper with it?

(06-07-2024, 11:07 PM)S I M T A N Wrote:  For your info, I'm no theological scholar, and am not even in any positions of lay leadership or service in a church. I'm just your average self-taught theist. From henceforth, I'd probably just mention fulfilled prophecies, archaeological discoveries, and the Bible's amazing unity to build a compelling case for the divine origin and historical reliability of the Bible. If you wish to seek the reference sources or verses, suss them out yourself. You won't be spoon-fed.

Yes, none of us here is a theological scholar. Far from it.

As I've told you, there are truths in the Bible. But there are also falsehoods. This is evident because of the law of noncontradiction. So yes, there are fulfilled prophecies as well as failed prophecies. Some things mentioned in the Bible are not archaeologically proven, like the Exodus. A few million people wandering in the desert for 40 years will surely leave behind some archaeological remains but none has been found and unlikely to ever be found.

And no. the Bible is far from uniting the Christians. The Bible is the main cause of confusion in Christendom. The Unitarians and the Trinitarians, both use the same Bible to prove their theological position. How can the Bible support two conflicting theological tenets? Also, the law-abiding Christians and the lawless Christians, both use the same Bible to come to their conclusion about the Law. How come?

Thank you.

On the occasion of Islamic New Year 1446, may your faith in Allah be strengthened and may your path be illuminated with His divine guidance

(07-07-2024, 07:44 AM)Hope Wrote:  On the occasion of Islamic New Year 1446, may your faith in Allah be strengthened and may your path be illuminated with His divine guidance

Aameen.

Yes, today is the 1st day of Muharram.

Muharram is January in the Islamic calendar.

(06-07-2024, 11:07 PM)S I M T A N Wrote:  For centuries, every engine of destruction that science, philosophy, wit or reasoning could bring to stamp the Bible out of the world has come to grief. Instead, the Bible has a mightier hold on the world today than ever before. If that were man's book that wasn't divinely inspired, it would have been annihilated and forgotten hundreds of years ago.

I know a once-staunched evangelical Christian who was so enamored with his faith that he started studying the Bible in great detail, learning Greek and going through the many manuscripts. He is now the leading scholar of the New Testament but he also lost his faith in the Bible.

His name is Bart Ehrman and he said there were many like him. He said many students of the seminary lost their faith after studying the Bible in detail. Some became Muslims.

(07-07-2024, 07:46 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Yes, today is the 1st day of Muharram.

Muharram is January in the Islamic calendar.

The number of months in the sight of Allah is twelve (in a year) – so ordained by Him the day He created the heavens and the earth; of them four are sacred; that is the straight usage. So wrong not yourselves therein and fight the pagans all together as they fight you all together. But know that Allah is with those who restrain themselves.” (Quran 9:36)

“The Prophet (PBUH) came to Madina and saw the Jews fasting on the day of Ashoora. He said, ‘What is this?’ They said, ‘This is a righteous day, it is the day when Allah saved the Children of Israel from their enemies, so Moosa fasted on this day.’ He said, ‘We have more right to Moosa than you,’ so He fasted ont hat day and commanded (the Muslims) to fast on that day.” (Bukhari)

(07-07-2024, 01:37 AM)victortan Wrote:  Muslim are the worse polygamy. Even their founder have 10 wives and even married a 4 yrs old,,, horrible.

this a fact , u go google. and of course those die hard muslim got lot of reason to explain and justify this married.

muslim or islam quran is they copy the bible..cause christian come first before a few hundred yr later come this warring religon call islam.
their prophet is not a religious leader but a General and military leader who told his men that killing or jihad dies fighting for god they can go paradise.

what type of god need human to fight for him,, he is very weak, ??? no magic to create food for himself to eat???

11 wives??? where got time for God and preaching??? some more he dead at 60 yrs old.. with so many wives one will surely dies young.

I'm surprised that the in house Moslem didn't call you out for spreading falsehoods on his role model Thinking.....

That shows how much he loves his prophet...a big fat zero  Big Grin

(07-07-2024, 09:32 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  I'm surprised that the in house Moslem didn't call you out for spreading falsehoods on his role model Thinking.....

Good morning PinkPanther.

Why would you want me to entertain trolls?

I had a nice breakfast just now. I sat near a group of Catholics having breakfast.

Today, I learned to say "Mass". It's pronounced like "Mars" without the R.

(07-07-2024, 09:32 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  I'm surprised that the in house Moslem didn't call you out for spreading falsehoods on his role model Thinking.....

I wanted to reply. Please wait

(07-07-2024, 09:35 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Good morning PinkPanther.

Why would you want me to entertain trolls?

Morning bro...

Your role model has being misrepresented and you are just going to do nothing abt it... Big Grin  I know you don obey his teachings. Big Grin .but if someone threw him under the bus..you are just going to sit and watch!.... Big Grin Haiya!

(07-07-2024, 09:41 AM)Hope Wrote:  I wanted to reply. Please wait

Yes...show your love for your prophet!

(07-07-2024, 09:44 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Morning bro...

Your role model has being misrepresented and you are just going to do nothing abt it... Big Grin  I know you don obey his teachings. Big Grin .but if someone threw him under the bus..you are just going to sit and watch!.... Big Grin Haiya!

Again I will ask.

Should I entertain trolls?

(07-07-2024, 09:46 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Yes...show your love for your prophet!

We love all the prophets. All of them are role models.
Peace be upon them.

(07-07-2024, 09:47 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Again I will ask.

Should I entertain trolls?

Readers who are new or have no knowledge of Islam will take his side since no one rebukes him...

So I ask you...are you doing any justice for your beloved prophet? Big Grin

Your prophet married a 4 yrs old and you are going to let it pass...people said he married Aisha when she was 9 and you can argue for days...

(07-07-2024, 10:03 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Readers who are new or have no knowledge of Islam will take his side since no one rebukes him...

So I ask you...are you doing any justice for your beloved prophet? Big Grin

That is if the readers are easily fooled. If they have a little bit of brain, they would know to check if what that troll said is true.

(07-07-2024, 10:03 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Your prophet married a 4 yrs old and you are going to let it pass...people said he married Aisha when she was 9 and you can argue for days...

My question to you is, does that disqualify him as a prophet?

(07-07-2024, 10:07 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  My question to you is, does that disqualify him as a prophet?

No lah..he is still a prophet even if he takes a 4 yrs old as his wife...
Remember..he is God chosen one and if God wants him to take Aisha...he must abide.. Big Grin tiok boh!

(07-07-2024, 10:06 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  That is if the readers are easily fooled. If they have a little bit of brain, they would know to check if what that troll said is true.

There are kids reading it...there are adults who have no knowledge of Muhammad reading it.....To be frank...a Yr ago I didn't even know who Muhammad was!

(07-07-2024, 10:17 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  No lah..he is still a prophet even if he takes a 4 yrs old as his wife...
Remember..he is God chosen one and if God wants him to take Aisha...he must abide.. Big Grin tiok boh!

Rebecca was married at 4 years of age.

(07-07-2024, 10:22 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Rebecca was married at 4 years of age.

This is falsehood lah...why are you spreading lies after lies....

(07-07-2024, 10:28 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  This is falsehood lah...why are you spreading lies after lies....

The maths was worked out by the Jewish scholars.

(07-07-2024, 01:37 AM)victortan Wrote:  Muslim are the worse polygamy. Even their founder have 10 wives and even married a 4 yrs old,,, horrible.

Have you met at least two Muslim who has more than one wife?If no, Why do you claim Muslim are worse polygamists?
Where did you get the info of age of 4?
25 years old Prophet Muhammad got married first time to a 40 years old twice married widow . They both lived together for 23 years until her death.He didn’t take any other women during those 23 years.will you get marry to a twice married,widow and 15 years older than you?
Prophet Muhammad had 12 wives,Most of them were widows and had entered their menopause.He is not the only one prophet to have many wives.

He didn’t abandon them like Buddha did to his wife who was an underaged woman in terms of 21 centuries. Prophet Muhammad lived with them until their/ his death.

Quran was not copied from Bible.Same God who created this universe sent many scriptures before Quran.That is why you see some similarities.

Our God doesn’t need food. Buddha need food, drink,fruits,flowers, oils , incense stick, candles and etc. That is why followers offering those to him.

Our God doesn’t fight. But he can destroy you completely.

Quran 30:41 “Mischief has appeared in the land and the sea because of what the hands of men have wrought, that He may make them taste a part of what they have done, so that they may turn (away from evil).”

(07-07-2024, 10:36 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  The maths was worked out by the Jewish scholars.

Now you turned to Jewish scholars? No more moslem ones?

The reasoning for that age is that Sarah, who gave birth to Isaac when she was 90, died after the binding when she was 127 years old, making Isaac around 37 at that time. Isaac was 40 years old when he married Rebecca.According to Rashi, Rebecca was 14 years old when she was married to Isaac.

(07-07-2024, 10:38 AM)Hope Wrote:  Have you met at least two Muslim who has more than one wife?If no, Why do you claim Muslim are worse polygamists?
Where did you get the info of age of 4?
25 years old Prophet Muhammad got married first time to a 40 years old twice married widow . They both lived together for 23 years until her death.He didn’t take any other women during those 23 years.will you get marry to a twice married,widow and 15 years older than you?
Prophet Muhammad had 12 wives,Most of them were widows and had entered their menopause.He is not the only one prophet to have many wives.

He didn’t abandon them like Buddha did to his wife who was an underaged woman in terms of 21 centuries. Prophet Muhammad lived with them until their/ his death.

Quran was not copied from Bible.Same God who created this universe sent many scriptures before Quran.That is why you see some similarities.

Our God doesn’t need food. Buddha need food, fruits,flowers, oils , incense stick, candles and etc. That is why followers offering those to him.

Our God doesn’t fight. But he can destroy you completely.

Quran 30:41 “Mischief has appeared in the land and the sea because of what the hands of men have wrought, that He may make them taste a part of what they have done, so that they may turn (away from evil).”

Hope is an excellent example that Ali must continue to learn and follow...

(07-07-2024, 10:41 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Now you turned to Jewish scholars? No more moslem ones?

The reasoning for that age is that Sarah, who gave birth to Isaac when she was 90, died after the binding when she was 127 years old, making Isaac around 37 at that time. Isaac was 40 years old when he married Rebecca.According to Rashi, Rebecca was 14 years old when she was married to Isaac.

No one can determine how old was Rebecca because the Jewish Bible doesn't record it. How the Jewish scholars came up with 3 or 4 years of age? They did some maths based on the information available in the Jewish Bible. 

Prophet Isaac, pbuh, could have married her at 4 years of age but he probably waited till she was sexually mature before consummating the marriage.

Wallahu 'alam.

(07-07-2024, 10:46 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Hope is an excellent example that Ali must continue to learn and follow...

Yes I agree.

Anything that is good, we must learn from it.