Poll: Ban Oyk for breaching Religious Harmony Act - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
85.00%
85.00%
No
15.00%
15.00%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Thread Closed

Should Oyk be banned for posting blasphemous remarks against religion?

(31-10-2023, 04:18 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Siao. Now you're accusing me of using other nicks to attack you. No, I didn't. I dun do such things.

Don't try to change the subject. It's not about using clones to cyberbully peepur. It's about practising DOUBLE standards.  Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(31-10-2023, 02:27 PM)Oyk Wrote:  But involve grandchewren is ok?  Double standards.  Rolleyes

(31-10-2023, 04:19 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Even a judge can do that.

https://www.nst.com.my/news/crime-courts...was-victim

Don't practise double standards on Oyk.  Rolleyes

The judge asked a relevant question. Judge asks rapist: 'How would you feel if your sister was a victim?'

It is different from this
[Image: WbSi82i.png]

(31-10-2023, 04:25 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Don't try to change the subject. It's not about using clones to cyberbully peepur. It's about practising DOUBLE standards.  Rolleyes

I didn't change the topic. I'm responding directly to your accusation.

(31-10-2023, 04:27 PM)Dan Wrote:  The judge asked a relevant question. Judge asks rapist: 'How would you feel if your sister was a victim?'

It is different from this
[Image: WbSi82i.png]

The judge asked, if someone lape your sizter.

Oyk asked, if someone lape your mother.

So judge is ok, Oyk is not?

Double standards.  Rolleyes

[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(31-10-2023, 04:28 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I didn't change the topic. I'm responding directly to your accusation.

My foot. You are trying to wiggle away. Your bag is full of antics taught to you by your...  Rolleyes

(31-10-2023, 04:25 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Don't try to change the subject. It's not about using clones to cyberbully peepur. It's about practising DOUBLE standards.  Rolleyes

Now you cry victim when forummer responded to your attack on their mothers
Not only you spin you're also a great pretender

[Image: JxBrT2J.png]

(31-10-2023, 04:37 PM)Dan Wrote:  Now you cry  victim when forummer responded to your attack on their mothers
Not only you spin you're also a great pretender.

Talking about yourself?  Big Grin

(31-10-2023, 04:42 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Talking about yourself?  Big Grin

Like this?
[Image: cgurk2z.png]

Bhwahahahaaaaaa!!!!!
[Image: laugh-emoji.gif]

(31-10-2023, 04:37 PM)Dan Wrote:  Now you cry  victim when forummer responded to your attack on their mothers
Not only you spin you're also a great pretender

[Image: JxBrT2J.png]

(31-10-2023, 04:42 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Talking about myself?  Big Grin

FÜCK sgtalk.net/User-Oyk

(31-10-2023, 03:41 PM)Dan Wrote:  Observer and KILLjoy brought in your grandchildren after you repeatedly attacked forummer's mother.
An eye for an eye. You deserved it.

(31-10-2023, 03:45 PM)Oyk Wrote:  my mother taught me to do this?  Rolleyes

FÜCK sgtalk.net/User-Oyk

(31-10-2023, 04:19 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Don't practise double standards on Oyk.  Rolleyes

FÜCK sgtalk.net/User-Oyk

(31-10-2023, 01:10 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I am not so sure if the stone will vanish. Leave it at a corner and it will still be there long after you and I are gone from this Earth. And it was there long before our forefathers came to Singapore.  That which has no life cannot lose what it does not have. 
The stone along with the sand, the so-called precious stones and minerals and whatnots are collectively what make up the planet Earth.
It has a purpose as part of Creation. Without it and the rest, there's no Earth and then after God created all the things which had a life, where would they exist? Floating about in space?
All things, living and non living, are meaningless apart from God.. but once we return to Him, everything will become meaningful, whem they all fall into place.
Do not rely on philosophy to try to find or understand life and its purpose and meaning. Sages from ancient Greece, India, China had gone through that, searching without realising it, that they were searching for God. The Bible tells us that we don't have to search anymore because through Christ, God had made it possible for us to be reconciled with Him. Amen!

FÜCK sgtalk.net/User-Oyk

(31-10-2023, 04:42 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Big Grin
I sgtalk.net/User-Oyk....
FÜCK sgtalk.net/User-Oyk

(31-10-2023, 08:59 AM)Dan Wrote:  Agree breaching the law of religious harmony is not a simple matter but in Oyk's case there is more to it.
If you have the time go and read all his posts.
On many occasions during discussions or debate he would pull forrummer's mother into the arena including humiliating and degrading personal insults. His character flaws surely has a part to blame when voters decide.
More than 80 percent is not a small matter either.
In the recent Presidential Election when the issue of 'Pretty Girl' spread out voters became bias in their decisions against TKL.
There must  be some degree of bias to make the difference in decision making.
There is nothing wrong with your beautiful and persuasive writing but it didn't work on me.

As expected, your poll was a sweeping victory for the 'yeas,' thanks to their sweeping condemnations. If the poll was conducted to find out whether Oyk's remark was insulting to people's religious beliefs, it would be no walk in the park. If both secularism and religion had entered the picture, chances of a landslide would be greatly reduced.

Phrasing your poll title in a way that made Oyk look bad - without having to prove his guilt of blasphemy - was a smart move. All the yeas have had a field day with this poll as they brought along their mom, sis, granddaughter, godfather with chants of Oyk's character flaws to boot. Haha.
[+] 1 user Likes S I M T A N's post

(31-10-2023, 08:41 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  You think I've decided but I haven't. It's your assumption.

Nope, that's not my assumption. That's the truth of the matter, and the simple truth of the matter is, you have already decided in favour of Oyk being banned and you're sure as hell he had posted blasphemous remarks against religion. Your word is your bond and your mind is made up.

Knowing you, you're one of the most vocal detractors of Oyk and you've been very vocal in your criticism of him. Why the about-face? You can't be paralyzed by indecision, can you? Your sudden transformation from being decisive to being fickle-minded is puzzling, to say the least.

(31-10-2023, 08:41 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Why you so 长气?I hope you dun speak like that in real life cos no one will bother to listen to u. 

Write so much but beat around the bush. Isn't it a simple thing to just comment in one line two what I just asked? 

You have a simple, economical writing style whereas I'm known for my loquaciousness. Writing a laconic reply or pithy one-liners is just not my style. I like to put flesh on the bare bones of any issues to make it clear and more interesting, and writing such a wordy post requires attention to detail.

Really, I don't criticize your spare style of writing but you have often faulted my writing as too long or not getting to the point and beating about the bush. This happened when I punched holes in your arguments. No worries, I'm immune to criticism just as most posters here are. In this place you need to be able to take criticism. Opening criticizing others seems to be a common practice among many keyboard warriors. I believe men have an atavistic desire to dominate others.

(01-11-2023, 01:04 AM)S I M T A N Wrote:  Phrasing your poll title in a way that made Oyk look bad - without having to prove his guilt of blasphemy - was a smart move. All the yeas have had a field day with this poll as they brought along their mom, sis, granddaughter, godfather with chants of Oyk's character flaws to boot. Haha.

Why don't you start another poll phrasing it to make Oyk looks good?
A loss is a loss. No amount of excuses or blames could change the results

Now the result is 17:3 it was 15:3 few days ago

[Image: image.png]

Did PAP help opposition how to win in an election?

(31-10-2023, 02:27 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Rolleyes

my partner here &  i

we are....

FÜCK OFF OYK
PLEASE DIE EARLY

(01-11-2023, 01:20 AM)S I M T A N Wrote:  You have a simple, economical writing style whereas I'm known for my loquaciousness. Writing a laconic reply or pithy one-liners is just not my style. I like to put flesh on the bare bones of any issues to make it clear and more interesting, and writing such a wordy post requires attention to detail.

Really, I don't criticize your spare style of writing but you have often faulted my writing as too long or not getting to the point and beating about the bush. This happened when I punched holes in your arguments. No worries, I'm immune to criticism just as most posters here are. In this place you need to be able to take criticism. Opening criticizing others seems to be a common practice among many keyboard warriors. I believe men have an atavistic desire to dominate others.

It's safer for him to be economical with words.

It's truly amazing that after claiming to have worked in Israel, he thought that the Bible was compiled from cave carvings.  He didn't even know which languages the Old and New Testaments were written in.  When I read his posts in the other thread, I almost fell off my chair....his ignorance was deafening.

One would sexpect a person to have a certain level of intelligence to be sent to Israel to work as an expat, and one would sexpect better from him. 

Instead...

Never heard of Dead Seas Scrolls and papyrus till I mentioned those; thought the Bible was a compilation of carvings made by cavemen who didn't have a language, so they carved pictograms...and this is a man who said he worked in Israel.  Next, would he be telling us he ate kosher curry puff?  Rotfl ...

(01-11-2023, 11:08 AM)Oyk Wrote:  It's safer for him to be economical with words.

It's truly amazing that after claiming to have worked in Israel, he thought that the Bible was compiled from cave carvings.  He didn't even know which languages the Old and New Testaments were written in.  When I read his posts in the other thread, I almost fell off my chair....his ignorance was deafening.

One would sexpect a person to have a certain level of intelligence to be sent to Israel to work as an expat, and one would sexpect better from him. 

Instead...

Never heard of Dead Seas Scrolls and papyrus till I mentioned those; thought the Bible was a compilation of carvings made by cavemen who didn't have a language, so they carved pictograms...and this is a man who said he worked in Israel.  Next, would he be telling us he ate kosher curry puff?  Rotfl ...

Again you've distorted what I wrote. Did I say that the Bible is from carvings? No I didn't. I'm just responding to the person who said that because the Bible contains accounts found in carvings or excavations,  it does not mean that the accounts are right. You're seriously mentally unsound cos your only pleasure is to put words into ppl's mouths so as to invite retorts.

(01-11-2023, 01:20 AM)S I M T A N Wrote:  You have a simple, economical writing style whereas I'm known for my loquaciousness. Writing a laconic reply or pithy one-liners is just not my style. I like to put flesh on the bare bones of any issues to make it clear and more interesting, and writing such a wordy post requires attention to detail.

I dun have a desire to dominate over u. But I'm very interested to know how a Christian looks at the actions of other Christians and whether they agree that they should be done that way.

In almost every post that I made, oyk has distorted my words then turned around and call me a jhk, a rk supporter etc, without giving any reference of those quotes I made. Then he brought my mother into the picture even though I told him not to do it. You could of cos say, "you only asked me about his statement on Buddha and Mohammad needing Jesus, not his other behaviour". But I could tell you, if it's only about one isolated incident of shenanigans, no one will hate him so much. It's a package, and it is his consistent intentional misrepresentation of other people's words that and other bad behaviour that caused many to have resentment towards him.

I ask you, is this how a good Christian should behave. I want to know if it's a matter of a Christian "looking the other side" because it is the action another Christian.

(01-11-2023, 01:04 AM)S I M T A N Wrote:  As expected, your poll was a sweeping victory for the 'yeas,' thanks to their sweeping condemnations. If the poll was conducted to find out whether Oyk's remark was insulting to people's religious beliefs, it would be no walk in the park. If both secularism and religion had entered the picture, chances of a landslide would be greatly reduced.

Phrasing your poll title in a way that made Oyk look bad - without having to prove his guilt of blasphemy - was a smart move. All the yeas have had a field day with this poll as they brought along their mom, sis, granddaughter, godfather with chants of Oyk's character flaws to boot. Haha.

You need a recount?

Thinking Oyk:Tempt peepur at their Archilles Point: GREED

(01-11-2023, 11:08 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Rotfl ...

FÜCK OFF OYK

my favourite pork balls sashimi

sgtalk.net/User-Oyk's favourite sashimi

(01-11-2023, 11:31 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Again you've distorted what I wrote. Did I say that the Bible is from carvings? No I didn't. I'm just responding to the person who said that because the Bible contains accounts found in carvings or excavations,  it does not mean that the accounts are right. You're seriously mentally unsound cos your only pleasure is to put words into ppl's mouths so as to invite retorts.

I know the truth hu... and you feel hu..

You were responding to another member? No man. You were not. 

You were writing to the air, a stand-alone post, and had there been some evidence of INTELLIGENCE, I might have borrowed George Yeo's word and called that post written to no one "musings". 

The Bible didn't come from carvings and doesn't need cavemen to carve anything to authenticate God's Word. For your blasphemy, you are the one who should be pban but no worries. lvlrsSTI will not ban anyone.  Rolleyes

(01-11-2023, 12:38 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I know the truth hu... and you feel hu..

You were responding to another member? No man. You were not. 

You were writing to the air, a stand-alone post, and had there been some evidence of INTELLIGENCE, I might have borrowed George Yeo's word and called that post written to no one "musings". 

The Bible didn't come from carvings and doesn't need cavemen to carve anything to authenticate God's Word. For your blasphemy, you are the one who should be pban but no worries. lvlrsSTI will not ban anyone.  Rolleyes

Up to you lah. I'm not going to reply to you anymore. Bye!

(01-11-2023, 12:49 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Up to you lah. I'm not going to reply to you anymore. Bye!
Bye. One road good walk.  Rolleyes

Oyk drink 莲藕汤。别吵我。 Laughter-68

[Image: IMG-20231101-122715.jpg]

(01-11-2023, 01:41 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Bye. One road good walk.  Rolleyes

Oyk drink 莲藕汤。别吵我。 Laughter-68

[Image: IMG-20231101-122715.jpg]

(01-11-2023, 01:41 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Like shit

[Image: brown-stains-in-toilet.jpg]

Laughing Laughing

(01-11-2023, 01:20 AM)S I M T A N Wrote:  You have a simple, economical writing style whereas I'm known for my loquaciousness. Writing a laconic reply or pithy one-liners is just not my style. I like to put flesh on the bare bones of any issues to make it clear and more interesting, and writing such a wordy post requires attention to detail.

You are immune to criticism because you have thick skin like Oyk?
This not a criticism hor this is a question leh

Thinking Oyk:Tempt peepur at their Archilles Point: GREED

(01-11-2023, 02:59 PM)starbugstk Wrote:  You are immune to criticism because you have thick skin like Oyk?
This not a criticism hor this is a question leh

He said he punched holes in my arguments but where're the holes? Beautiful words he used but nothing concrete. I dun even see any substantial argument.