Poll: Ban Oyk for breaching Religious Harmony Act - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
85.00%
85.00%
No
15.00%
15.00%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Thread Closed

Should Oyk be banned for posting blasphemous remarks against religion?

(29-10-2023, 09:20 PM)Oyk Wrote:  My grand daughter needs to be fuuccked 14 times a week
Want to help?

Thinking Oyk:Tempt peepur at their Archilles Point: GREED

(29-10-2023, 05:22 PM)Oyk Wrote:  You are still alive!

You were MIA for so long I thought you died from sudden heart failure.

..which is actually not a bad thing.  Rolleyes
I appear just to kick your arse for my own amusement.

Since you self proclaim that you are 80 years old, when are you kicking the bucket?  TIU!  Rotfl

(30-10-2023, 12:15 AM)aiptasia Wrote:  I appear just to kick your arse for my own amusement.

Since you self proclaim that you are 80 years old, when are you kicking the bucket?  TIU!  Rotfl

Whenever and wherever you appear you will leave behind a bucket of shit.

Very smelly.

Not touching it with a ten foot pole.

Don't even talk about kicking it.  Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(29-10-2023, 08:58 PM)starbugstk Wrote:  My grand daughter needs to be fuuccked 14 times a week
Want to help?

Public toilet? Mlmlwml.  Rotfl

(29-10-2023, 09:30 PM)Observer Wrote:  Nobody can ban me because I own the forum.

Bhwahahahaaaaaa!!!!!
[Image: laugh-emoji.gif]

(29-10-2023, 09:44 AM)Oyk Wrote:  He has divine powerz.

How else would he "know" that you are a lady?  Soon, he will address you as Mrs Ong as if his divine powerz would reveal to him that Oyk is Ong and not Oon or Ooi.  Rotfl

You lied again, you mentioned your friend is a 'She' a few times

(29-08-2023, 08:07 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Do not judge her popularity based on the comments of the oppies here and in edmw.  If these two forums can be trusted, PAP and PM Lee would have been booted out three erections..I mean elections ago.
Ho Ching talked a lot of sense.  Like me and my good friend here and in a previous forum, SimTan, she is quite a writer.  She does not write one-liner FB comments but took pains to sexplain her views.
And I agree with her.  To be trusted by LKY is not easy.  NKS managed billions of dollars, and if he were corrupt, he could have done a lot of monkey business.  He had proven beyond a shadow of a doubt his integrity and honesty, and capability at least in the investment field.  I must admit that I was at first helluva biased against him because of his fiancee...that 30-year gap, but after listening to him speak, I think he is presidential material.

The Final Results

At least 15 forummers here dislike Oyk .... Bhwahahahahaaa!!

[Image: Final-Results-30-Oct-2023.png]

Wah 83.33% better than da man
16.67% aso better than kosong and tkl

Congrats!

Deciding whether a person is guilty of committing a sacrilege in breach of a religious harmony law is not a simple matter of saying 'yea' or 'nay.' There are different interpretations of the law to consider, differing concepts on the rightness and wrongness of the alleged 'disrespectful remark' to ponder over. Things get complicated once religion enters the equation

Is it sacrilege to say Buddha and Muhammad need Jesus? The poll is not always an accurate mirror of online opinion, not when many voters are too biased to think objectively about the case. And especially not when there's a disproportionately high number of netizens and their exact clones who dislike OYK's guts and could hardly contain their glee over the opportunity to sully his reputation and hopefully vote him out of the forum.

The main point of contention is whether OYK is really as ugly as sin, putting their constant bickering aside and factoring out their personal feelings in making a judgment. The result of the opinion poll came as no surprise to me, and I believe also to clear-headed and unbiased persons with no axe to grind.
[+] 1 user Likes S I M T A N's post

(29-10-2023, 10:42 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I didn't read your above post in detail cos it's just too long-winded and as it is your usual style - not getting to the point. But I see that you're not responding to my question. I didn't ask you to judge; I'm asking you to comment. You have no opinion or what, or everything needs to first pray and get an aswer from your beloved god?

I did read your last sentence. Why should I loathe you? You think too highly of yourself.

True, making a comment is expressing an opinion; passing judgment is also giving an opinion, but it's usually a negative one. 

Now the sticking point that prevents progress from being made in our discussion. Me not responding to your question?  To say I didn't comment is a downright lie because I did eventually give in to your dogged persistence in seeking my comment. Although I didn't give a direct answer as to whether that controversial remark of OYK is sacrilege or not, I did dwell on the rightness and wrongness of his alleged religiously insensitive comment, using myself as a point of reference for evaluating and discussing the above-mentioned.

You can take what I evaluated two ways. Admittedly, my opinion is only inconclusively "half comment" but it's better than no comment at all. Take it or leave it - this is my parting shot. Pardon me, why ask for my opinion when you have already decided?

(31-10-2023, 01:42 AM)S I M T A N Wrote:  True, making a comment is expressing an opinion; passing judgment is also giving an opinion, but it's usually a negative one. 

Now the sticking point that prevents progress from being made in our discussion. Me not responding to your question?  To say I didn't comment is a downright lie because I did eventually give in to your dogged persistence in seeking my comment. Although I didn't give a direct answer as to whether that controversial remark of OYK is sacrilege or not, I did dwell on the rightness and wrongness of his alleged religiously insensitive comment, using myself as a point of reference for evaluating and discussing the above-mentioned.

You can take what I evaluated two ways. Admittedly, my opinion is only inconclusively "half comment" but it's better than no comment at all. Take it or leave it - this is my parting shot. Pardon me, why ask for my opinion when you have already decided?

Why you so 长气?I hope you dun speak like that in real life cos no one will bother to listen to u. 

Write so much but beat around the bush. Isn't it a simple thing to just comment in one line two what I just asked? 

You think I've decided but I haven't. It's your assumption.

(31-10-2023, 01:13 AM)S I M T A N Wrote:  Deciding whether a person is guilty of committing a sacrilege in breach of a religious harmony law is not a simple matter of saying 'yea' or 'nay.' There are different interpretations of the law to consider, differing concepts on the rightness and wrongness of the alleged 'disrespectful remark' to ponder over. Things get complicated once religion enters the equation

Is it sacrilege to say Buddha and Muhammad need Jesus? The poll is not always an accurate mirror of online opinion, not when many voters are too biased to think objectively about the case. And especially not when there's a disproportionately high number of netizens and their exact clones who dislike OYK's guts and could hardly contain their glee over the opportunity to sully his reputation and hopefully vote him out of the forum.

The main point of contention is whether OYK is really as ugly as sin, putting their constant bickering aside and factoring out their personal feelings in making a judgment. The result of the opinion poll came as no surprise to me, and I believe also to clear-headed and unbiased persons with no axe to grind.

Agree breaching the law of religious harmony is not a simple matter but in Oyk's case there is more to it.
If you have the time go and read all his posts.
On many occasions during discussions or debate he would pull forrummer's mother into the arena including humiliating and degrading personal insults. His character flaws surely has a part to blame when voters decide.
More than 80 percent is not a small matter either.
In the recent Presidential Election when the issue of 'Pretty Girl' spread out voters became bias in their decisions against TKL.
There must be some degree of bias to make the difference in decision making.
There is nothing wrong with your beautiful and persuasive writing but it didn't work on me.
[+] 1 user Likes Dan's post

(30-10-2023, 12:35 PM)Dan Wrote:  You lied again, you mentioned your friend is a 'She' a few times

Yout Engrand hor, sibei tokong!  I must write rike this then you meng pek, corek or not? 

The 'she' there refers to Ho Ching lar, goondu.

就像我的一个好朋友,她的英文说得很不错的。。。说得挺好的。。。说得很好的。。。。操七拜。

“她” 是指谁呢,七拜? Rolleyes

nudie Bwahahahaha  nudie

(31-10-2023, 08:59 AM)Dan Wrote:  Agree breaching the law of religious harmony is not a simple matter but in Oyk's case there is more to it.
If you have the time go and read all his posts.
On many occasions during discussions or debate he would pull forrummer's mother into the arena including humiliating and degrading personal insults. His character flaws surely has a part to blame when voters decide.
More than 80 percent is not a small matter either.
In the recent Presidential Election when the issue of 'Pretty Girl' spread out voters became bias in their decisions against TKL.
There must  be some degree of bias to make the difference in decision making.
There is nothing wrong with your beautiful and persuasive writing but it didn't work on me.

Why are you so ashamed to have your mother being mentioned huh? What happened?  Rotfl

(31-10-2023, 01:13 AM)S I M T A N Wrote:  Deciding whether a person is guilty of committing a sacrilege in breach of a religious harmony law is not a simple matter of saying 'yea' or 'nay.' There are different interpretations of the law to consider, differing concepts on the rightness and wrongness of the alleged 'disrespectful remark' to ponder over. Things get complicated once religion enters the equation

I don't believe those who voted for me to be booted out of the forum are staunch in their belief in either Islam or Buddhism. I would say they are staunch in supporting thr oppo and in destroying PAP and its supporters.

And you guessed correctly. A lot of them are "crones" who voted multiper taims. They are as evil as sin.

[Image: IMG-20220518-WA0012.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(31-10-2023, 08:41 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Why you so 长气?I hope you dun speak like that in real life cos no one will bother to listen to u. 

Write so much but beat around the bush. Isn't it a simple thing to just comment in one line two what I just asked? 

You think I've decided but I haven't. It's your assumption.

Till nao you haven't decided? This you also need to hold a conference with your mommy before you can decide?  Rolleyes

(31-10-2023, 10:57 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Why am I so ashamed to have my mother being mentioned huh? Let me tell you people what happened?  Rotfl

FÜCK sgtalk.net/User-Oyk
FÜCK sgtalk.net/User-Oyk
FÜCK sgtalk.net/User-Oyk
FÜCK sgtalk.net/User-Oyk

(31-10-2023, 10:54 AM)Oyk Wrote:  我是一个操七拜。

七拜是我  Rolleyes

nudie Bwahahahaha  nudie
我还是吃猪的贡丸蓝扒子好

FÜCK sgtalk.net/User-Oyk
FÜCK sgtalk.net/User-Oyk
FÜCK sgtalk.net/User-Oyk
FÜCK sgtalk.net/User-Oyk

(31-10-2023, 11:07 AM)Oyk Wrote:  I don't believe those who voted for me to be booted out of the forum are staunch in their belief in either Islam or Buddhism. I would say they are staunch in supporting thr oppo and in destroying PAP and its supporters.
And you guessed correctly. A lot of them are "crones" who voted multiper taims. They are as evil as sin.

in short,

FÜCK sgtalk.net/User-Oyk
FÜCK sgtalk.net/User-Oyk
FÜCK sgtalk.net/User-Oyk
FÜCK sgtalk.net/User-Oyk

(29-10-2023, 06:57 AM)sclim Wrote:  who needs who is what a man said.  obvious he do not understand the teachings of buddha.
a stone does not need anything. just exist with time and disappear with time.
一切有为法,如梦幻泡影,如露亦如电,应作如是观

does he understand this.

or

Everything is meaningless

I am not so sure if the stone will vanish. Leave it at a corner and it will still be there long after you and I are gone from this Earth. And it was there long before our forefathers came to Singapore.  That which has no life cannot lose what it does not have. 

The stone along with the sand, the so-called precious stones and minerals and whatnots are collectively what make up the planet Earth.

It has a purpose as part of Creation. Without it and the rest, there's no Earth and then after God created all the things which had a life, where would they exist? Floating about in space?

All things, living and non living, are meaningless apart from God.. but once we return to Him, everything will become meaningful, whem they all fall into place.

Do not rely on philosophy to try to find or understand life and its purpose and meaning. Sages from ancient Greece, India, China had gone through that, searching without realising it, that they were searching for God. The Bible tells us that we don't have to search anymore because through Christ, God had made it possible for us to be reconciled with Him. Amen!

(31-10-2023, 11:15 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Till nao you haven't decided? This you also need to hold a conference with your mommy before you can decide?  Rolleyes

I've already said dun involve people's mother into the discussion!

(30-10-2023, 08:36 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Whenever and wherever you appear you will leave behind a bucket of shit.

Very smelly.

Not touching it with a ten foot pole.

Don't even talk about kicking it.  Rolleyes
You should be used to shit since you bathe in cow dung everyday.  Oyk = Biggest fugging bullshitter in sgtalk TIU!

(31-10-2023, 01:53 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I've already said dun involve people's mother into the discussion!

But involve grandchewren is ok?  Double standards.  Rolleyes

(31-10-2023, 02:27 PM)Oyk Wrote:  But involve grandchewren is ok?  Double standards.  Rolleyes

When did I involve your grandchildren?

(31-10-2023, 02:40 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  When did I involve your grandchildren?

Look at the posts you posted as Observer and KILLyjoyly.  Rolleyes

(31-10-2023, 02:27 PM)Oyk Wrote:  But involve grandchewren is ok?  Double standards.  Rolleyes

Observer and KILLjoy brought in your grandchildren after you repeatedly attacked forummer's mother.
An eye for an eye. You deserved it.

(31-10-2023, 03:41 PM)Dan Wrote:  Observer and KILLjoy brought in your grandchildren after you repeatedly attacked forummer's mother.
An eye for an eye. You deserved it.

Their mother taught them to do this?  Rolleyes

(31-10-2023, 03:45 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Their mother taught them to do this?  Rolleyes

Your mother taught you first?

[Image: xYVZhzg.png]

(31-10-2023, 03:15 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Look at the posts you posted as Observer and KILLyjoyly.  Rolleyes

Siao. Now you're accusing me of using other nicks to attack you. No, I didn't. I dun do such things.

(31-10-2023, 04:03 PM)Dan Wrote:  Your mother taught you first?

[Image: xYVZhzg.png]

Even a judge can do that.

https://www.nst.com.my/news/crime-courts...was-victim

Don't practise double standards on Oyk.  Rolleyes