Poll: Ban Oyk for breaching Religious Harmony Act - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
85.00%
85.00%
No
15.00%
15.00%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Thread Closed

Should Oyk be banned for posting blasphemous remarks against religion?

(28-10-2023, 09:54 AM)Oyk Wrote:  If consummate is a word to be used here, he is a consummate liar who lied that he'd worked in Israel when, if I were to be generous, I might say he went there on a one-week Chan Bro guided tour that included perhaps Jordan as well.

You also used "Bro" in another of your post, and Chan Bros would be apt to describe his voyage to the Middle East.

Of course, I am also suspicious about his "voyage to Israel" which could have been a one-hour trip on YouTube.   Rotfl

You did the right thing to reply the way you did.  There is no point in quoting the Bible to an unbeliever.  We all can see what Killjoy posted above which was blasphemous but he did not even squeak a word about it.  All he did was to scream Oyk!  Oyk!  He!  He ah!  Christian wor!  How come he not live like Jesus!  rar rar rar!

So he screamed..............like a choir boy whose butt was stroked by a gay priest. Rolleyes
[Image: S8Tkp.gif]
[Image: S8Tkp.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes KILLjoy's post

(28-10-2023, 09:56 AM)Oyk Wrote:  I c/p your original post above in your face to prove what a liar you are.  You did not mention anything about "Dead Sea Scrolls" but after I corrected you, you now claim to have seen them.  What a liar!

And you don't seem to know where the Dead Sea Scrolls came from, where they were found.  On the wall or dug up from the Earth - which was you suggesting?  Go and do your Google diligence lar.  Rolleyes

[Image: S8Tk3.gif]
[Image: S8Tk3.gif]

(28-10-2023, 09:56 AM)Oyk Wrote:  I c/p your original post above in your face to prove what a liar you are.  You did not mention anything about "Dead Sea Scrolls" but after I corrected you, you now claim to have seen them.  What a liar!

And you don't seem to know where the Dead Sea Scrolls came from, where they were found.  On the wall or dug up from the Earth - which was you suggesting?  Go and do your Google diligence lar.  Rolleyes

You are really a farkign retard. I've seen so many things in a museum, am I supposed to mention everything? Since you buddy didn't mention about the dead sea scrolls why would I mention it out of a sudden? Really stupid to the max.

(28-10-2023, 09:54 AM)Oyk Wrote:  If consummate is a word to be used here, he is a consummate liar who lied that he'd worked in Israel when, if I were to be generous, I might say he went there on a one-week Chan Bro guided tour that included perhaps Jordan as well.

You also used "Bro" in another of your post, and Chan Bros would be apt to describe his voyage to the Middle East.

Of course, I am also suspicious about his "voyage to Israel" which could have been a one-hour trip on YouTube.   Rotfl

You did the right thing to reply the way you did.  There is no point in quoting the Bible to an unbeliever.  We all can see what Killjoy posted above which was blasphemous but he did not even squeak a word about it.  All he did was to scream Oyk!  Oyk!  He!  He ah!  Christian wor!  How come he not live like Jesus!  rar rar rar!

So he screamed..............like a choir boy whose butt was stroked by a gay priest. Rolleyes

Everyone has an opinion about another person. You mean just because you or ST is a christian you can't have an opinion whether you approve of certain words or actions? In that case why are you commenting so much on oppies in Spore? Why dun you not say anything since god decides if their thinking is right or not. I'm merely asking Simtan if he thinks that it is all right for you to say this out (about Buddha and Muhammad needing Jesus) openly and he can't give his opinion?

You dun have to believe I worked in Israel. I've never asked you to. If you dun believe that's too bad.

(28-10-2023, 10:21 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Everyone has an opinion about another person. You mean just because you or ST is a christian you can't have an opinion whether you approve of certain words or actions? In that case why are you commenting so much on oppies in Spore? Why dun you not say anything since god decides if their thinking is right or not. I'm merely asking Simtan if he thinks that it is all right for you to say this out (about Buddha and Muhammad needing Jesus) openly and he can't give his opinion?

You dun have to believe I worked in Israel. I've never asked you to. If you dun believe that's too bad.

Too bad? No man. It's not too bad. It's wise not to believe all your lies.

When you think that the Bible is a compilation of cartoons made by caveboys, and didn't do due Google diligence after stumbling over the three words I wrote (Dead.... Sea... Scrolls) and posted more retarded comments, and self pwned, that's too bad.  Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(28-10-2023, 12:27 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Rolleyes
FÜCK USER-OYK

FÜCK USER-OYK
[+] 2 users Like KILLjoy's post

(28-10-2023, 12:27 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Too bad? No man. It's not too bad. It's wise not to believe all your lies.

When you think that the Bible is a compilation of cartoons made by caveboys, and didn't do due Google diligence after stumbling over the three words I wrote (Dead.... Sea... Scrolls) and posted more retarded comments, and self pwned, that's too bad.  Rolleyes

讲输了就东扯扯西扯扯, 把毫无意义的事情拿出来乱讲一通。真是个好教徒!

(28-10-2023, 01:12 AM)S I M T A N Wrote:  Sorry, I don't remember the user name Schroder used to post again after he was banned. Maybe I enjoyed his farking so much until I forgot

Wait a minute ... if my memory serves me right, he resumed posting under the name "Motherfarker" Somebody corrects me if I'm wrong。For many people, "Mother farker" has negative connotations, ones that evoke images of the incest, parents and siblings having fun together

In the other sense of the word, "Motherfarker" connotes a fatherly figure teaching and guiding loved ones in sexual matters.

In our case, where did our forum Motherfarker stand? Well, for your info, he became a name to conjure with in the forum 'Oyk' as he took a fatherly interest in the farking of younger forummers including their mothers.

Sorry to be such a bother, but that motherfarker meant a lot to me.

Thinking Oyk:Tempt peepur at their Archilles Point: GREED
[+] 1 user Likes starbugstk's post

(28-10-2023, 09:20 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Do you know what STFU stand for?  Now, do that.   Rolleyes

Ran out of words?
Leave it to your granddaughter, she is more capable than you

https://sgtalk.net/Thread-Should-Oyk-be-...#pid743321
[+] 1 user Likes Dan's post

(28-10-2023, 01:35 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  My last line about him not living up to his preach is to solicit your opinion of him, whether it is right of him to use words to talk about other religions. So when you used a lot of words without commenting on this, obviously I asked you not to talk so much and get to the point, which to comment what you think of him when he said that "Buddha and Mohammad need Jesus". 

But actually I know what you will say, because that is your modus operandi. You'll say that you're not in a position to comment on his words, because it is for god to judge. In this way, you'll retain your neutrality. By not commenting, you've indeed revealed your "neutrality" lol.

Anyone reading your sentence can tell you're making a statement about OYK and not soliciting an opinion from me about him. The word 'definitely' that you used lends force to your statement in a way that's certain or clear that "OYK has definitely not lived up to his preach ..." If you had used the punctuation mark ? after your statement or a direct question, then you could say you were eliciting an opinion.

As I said, I wouldn't answer your rhetorical question and I also knew you would say you were not really expecting an answer from me. Answering rhetorical questions is hence a waste of time. Ditto difficult and loaded questions which most people tend to avoid answering. One question recently asked by OYK comes to mind. He questioned why some blasphemers of the Christian God were not chastised for their use of blasphemous language. His question went unanswered, and the deafening silence from sgtalkers drew silent accusations of a double standard. Needless to say, we all tend to be selective about the types of questions we'll answer, questions we feel comfortable with.

I announced lately that my philosophy of life - not modus operandi as I dislike its usage due to its association with crime - is to be non-judgmental as much as humanly possible. Judgement is God's, not mine nor yours. Since you want my opinion something fierce, I shall oblige just this once.

Assuming that me too hold that both Buddha and Muhammad are members of Homo sapiens and they're only flesh and blood. Like all ordinary mortals who have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God, they surely need Christ, the Redeemer, to grant them absolution for their sins in order to attain eternal life and escape eternal damnation.

Is such a view correct? It's both yes and no, depending on where I stand. Yes - if I'm a devout believer. No - if I ain't. Is it correct to publicize this view and should I do it? Yes - if I wanna proselytize my faith and am not afraid of being persecuted. No - if I know there are people ready and waiting for me to make a careless remark. Once they've adjudged me to have blasphemed some god or religion, they'll make an issue of it with a big smirk on their faces. They'll then accuse me of offending religionists' sensibilities and pray I'll be called to account. These are the people who truly loathe me and are baying for blood. Well, that explains it!
[+] 1 user Likes S I M T A N's post

(28-10-2023, 08:41 AM)Dan Wrote:  Wow wow wow, hold your horse Lady I merely asked a simple one line question and you got so worked up. Maybe I should rephrase it next time if given another opprtunity to dampen the effect it had on you. I am not as good as Oyk when it comes to handling woman er I mean Lady.
On the other hand I can understand the pains and hurts you are going through when your loved one is under attack from many fronts. He such a lucky old man to have you on his side no matter what happened and at any costs. The number of forummers for banning Oyk is now 15 and still counting and will be ending very soon which I hope could mitigate the sorrows Oyk brought to you.
Now you asked what "Godfather" meant to me I am afraid the anger in you had taken effect at its highest potency. Oyk should be your "Grandfather" I think. Take care young Lady anger will make you aged faster.

Your reading comprehension is wanting, if you don't mind my saying so. Anyone with a reasonable grasp of English will notice a wicked sense of humour in my post, written in such a manner as to poke fun at you and liven things up with harmless jests besides helping to increase traffic to this pet thread of yours.

It's unbelievable that you not only did not get my joke, you even misconstrued my dry sense of humour as defensiveness. Oh gosh!
[+] 1 user Likes S I M T A N's post

(29-10-2023, 02:10 AM)S I M T A N Wrote:  Your reading comprehension is wanting, if you don't mind my saying so. Anyone with a reasonable grasp of English will notice a wicked sense of humour in my post, written in such a manner as to poke fun at you and liven things up with harmless jests besides helping to increase traffic to this pet thread of yours.

It's unbelievable that you not only did not get my joke, you even misconstrued my dry sense of humour as defensiveness. Oh gosh!

Lady, I must admit your England is very powerful and I believe most will agree but why you have decided to descend to my level is beyond comprehension. There are thousand of threads in this forum worthy of your participation but why throw yourself into the fray involving an eccentric nasty old Han named Oyk?
How is he related to you? Daughter, granddaughter or his old flame?
Why was Oyk angry when he read my reply to you?
Was he hurt when I revealed he was your Grandfather or you will age faster if anger overcame you?

https://sgtalk.net/Thread-Should-Oyk-be-...#pid743109

who needs who is what a man said. obvious he do not understand the teachings of buddha.
a stone does not need anything. just exist with time and disappear with time.
一切有为法,如梦幻泡影,如露亦如电,应作如是观

does he understand this.

or

Everything is meaningless

(29-10-2023, 02:01 AM)S I M T A N Wrote:  Anyone reading your sentence can tell you're making a statement about OYK and not soliciting an opinion from me about him. The word 'definitely' that you used lends force to your statement in a way that's certain or clear that "OYK has definitely not lived up to his preach ..." If you had used the punctuation mark ? after your statement or a direct question, then you could say you were eliciting an opinion.

As I said, I wouldn't answer your rhetorical question and I also knew you would say you were not really expecting an answer from me. Answering rhetorical questions is hence a waste of time. Ditto difficult and loaded questions which most people tend to avoid answering. One question recently asked by OYK comes to mind. He questioned why some blasphemers of the Christian God were not chastised for their use of blasphemous language. His question went unanswered, and the deafening silence from sgtalkers drew silent accusations of a double standard. Needless to say, we all tend to be selective about the types of questions we'll answer, questions we feel comfortable with.

I announced lately that my philosophy of life - not modus operandi as I dislike its usage due to its association with crime - is to be non-judgmental as much as humanly possible. Judgement is God's, not mine nor yours. Since you want my opinion something fierce, I shall oblige just this once.

Assuming that me too hold that both Buddha and Muhammad are members of Homo sapiens and they're only flesh and blood. Like all ordinary mortals who have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God, they surely need Christ, the Redeemer, to grant them absolution for their sins in order to attain eternal life and escape eternal damnation.

Is such a view correct? It's both yes and no, depending on where I stand. Yes - if I'm a devout believer. No - if I ain't. Is it correct to publicize this view and should I do it? Yes - if I wanna proselytize my faith and am not afraid of being persecuted. No - if I know there are people ready and waiting for me to make a careless remark. Once they've adjudged me to have blasphemed some god or religion, they'll make an issue of it with a big smirk on their faces. They'll then accuse me of offending religionists' sensibilities and pray I'll be called to account. These are the people who truly loathe me and are baying for blood. Well, that explains it!

One more.  There's one more.  Your last para didn't mention "Then hor, I will start a thread in SgTalk".Rotfl

Having said that, I have the fullest respect for your guts when challenged.  More than that, it was your faith. There was no way for you to say "No, Buddha and Muhammed don't need the Blood of Christ." if you believe in the Gospel absolutely with no ifs and buts.  There was no way for you to say that I said the wrong thing.  You could only say, well, you'd be careful with peepur waiting to punch the wind out of you with a big smirk on their fat faces.

The Bible tells us that Christ came to this world to save mankind, not to fight with the Romans and liberate the Jews.  The Jews failed to understand the mission of the Messiah, and that a gulp of well water quenches thirst for a time, that could lead to death, but the Blood of Christ saves us for all time when Death has no more sting.  Hallelujah!

Christ needed not lead an army to fight with the Romans. As God in the flesh, He just had to say a word, and the Roman soldiers would all be lying flat on their belly liao.  But no, Christ also died for them, if they would repent and believe and accept the offer of Salvation.

Winning that war with mere mortals was not the purpose of the coming of Christ.  It was a spiritual war: Christ came to conquer Death itself!

And whoever believeth in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life.  The Gospel is for all men.  ALL MEN (and women)!

Instead of reading my post, which had been cut and pasted by lvlrsSTI aka Observer the troll, peepur should also read the posts I had written before and after in that thread to get the context.  And they would know that it was a conspiracy by evil Dan and his evil gang to try to destroy Oyk. Rolleyes

"There is a way which seems right to a man, but its way is the way of death." - The Bible.  Amen!

[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(28-10-2023, 12:48 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  讲输了就东扯扯西扯扯, 把毫无意义的事情拿出来乱讲一通。真是个好教徒!

Writing about yourself?  Rotfl

(29-10-2023, 02:10 AM)S I M T A N Wrote:  Your reading comprehension is wanting, if you don't mind my saying so. Anyone with a reasonable grasp of English will notice a wicked sense of humour in my post, written in such a manner as to poke fun at you and liven things up with harmless jests besides helping to increase traffic to this pet thread of yours.

He has divine powerz.

How else would he "know" that you are a lady?  Soon, he will address you as Mrs Ong as if his divine powerz would reveal to him that Oyk is Ong and not Oon or Ooi.  Rotfl

(29-10-2023, 03:18 AM)Dan Wrote:  Lady, I must admit your England is very powerful and I believe most will agree but why you have decided to descend to my level is beyond comprehension. There are thousand of threads in this forum worthy of your participation but why throw yourself into the fray involving an eccentric nasty old Han named Oyk?
How is he related to you? Daughter, granddaughter or his old flame?
Why was Oyk angry when he read my reply to you?
Was he hurt when I revealed he was your Grandfather or you will age faster if anger overcame you?

https://sgtalk.net/Thread-Should-Oyk-be-...#pid743109

Whoa!  Do you even know what you have written?    Rotfl

You have a very deep inferiority complex!  Big Grin

But no worries.  God loves you regardless...and if you have a high superiority complex, it might instead be a stumbling block between you and God, between your current state and the eternal life that is yours to receive.   Smile

[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(29-10-2023, 02:01 AM)S I M T A N Wrote:  Anyone reading your sentence can tell you're making a statement about OYK and not soliciting an opinion from me about him. The word 'definitely' that you used lends force to your statement in a way that's certain or clear that "OYK has definitely not lived up to his preach ..." If you had used the punctuation mark ? after your statement or a direct question, then you could say you were eliciting an opinion.

I didn't read your above post in detail cos it's just too long-winded and as it is your usual style - not getting to the point. But I see that you're not responding to my question. I didn't ask you to judge; I'm asking you to comment. You have no opinion or what, or everything needs to first pray and get an aswer from your beloved god?

I did read your last sentence. Why should I loathe you? You think too highly of yourself.

(29-10-2023, 09:40 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Writing about yourself?  Rotfl

Oh no.. even this you can't tell that I'm writing about you. I'm so sorry for you.

(29-10-2023, 10:44 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Oh no.. even this you can't tell that I'm writing about you. I'm so sorry for you.

That's not the way to write about other peepur. Don't always listen to your mother.  Rolleyes

(29-10-2023, 11:12 AM)Oyk Wrote:  That's not the way to write about other peepur. Don't always listen to your mother.  Rolleyes

Can stop bringing in people's mother into the argument? Loser.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(29-10-2023, 11:15 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Can stop bringing in people's mother into the argument? Loser.
That is his forte. Next will be fake buddhist. If still lose the argument, will ask people to go and die.
[+] 4 users Like Clyde's post

(29-10-2023, 11:12 AM)Oyk Wrote:  That's not the way to write about other peepur. Don't always listen to your mother.  Rolleyes
Tiu lei Lou mou Ceca!
[+] 1 user Likes aiptasia's post

(29-10-2023, 01:42 PM)Clyde Wrote:  That is his forte. Next will be fake buddhist. If still lose the argument, will ask people to go and die.

Tell the Oyk mutha fugger to come out and say it your face. I challenged the pundek to meet up twice and he chickened out - the bloody pondan ptooi!

(29-10-2023, 04:45 PM)aiptasia Wrote:  Tiu lei Lou mou Ceca!

You are still alive!

You were MIA for so long I thought you died from sudden heart failure.

..which is actually not a bad thing.  Rolleyes

(29-10-2023, 05:22 PM)Oyk Wrote:  You are still alive!
&
FÜCK sgtalk.net/User-Oyk

(29-10-2023, 05:22 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Rolleyes

FÜÇK OYK
FÜÇK OYK
FÜÇK OYK
FÜÇK OYK
FÜÇK OYK
FÜÇK OYK
FÜÇK OYK
FÜÇK OYK
FÜÇK OYK

(29-10-2023, 05:22 PM)Oyk Wrote:  You are still alive!

How often you Fuuck your grand daughter in a week?
https://sgtalk.net/Thread-Should-Oyk-be-...#pid744054

Thinking Oyk:Tempt peepur at their Archilles Point: GREED
[+] 2 users Like starbugstk's post

(29-10-2023, 08:58 PM)starbugstk Wrote:  How often you Fuuck your grand daughter in a week?
https://sgtalk.net/Thread-Should-Oyk-be-...#pid744054

Bhwahahahaaaaaa!!!!!
[Image: laugh-emoji.gif]

(29-10-2023, 08:58 PM)starbugstk Wrote:  How often you Fuuck my grand daughter in a week?

Ask her lor.  Rotfl