Poll: Ban Oyk for breaching Religious Harmony Act - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
85.00%
85.00%
No
15.00%
15.00%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Thread Closed

Should Oyk be banned for posting blasphemous remarks against religion?

(26-10-2023, 03:02 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Jesus died on the Cross for the Sin of Adam, and hence of all mankind.

That picture there is one which would offend the sensitivity of many Christians when you also seemed to use words like hallelujah and amen with no respect for the followers of Christ. 

But I suppose these very oppies who ranted Ban Oyk! Ban Oyk! are ok with that.  Rolleyes

confessED
&
repentED
&
forgivEN
&
repeat

if you can do it
why not others....

[Image: then-the-lord.jpg]
[Image: and-god-said-o1upop.jpg]

(26-10-2023, 01:27 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  You are kidding me. He's a Christian so obviously he needs to know stuff about Jesus. Even I know stuff about Christianity, Islam and Judaism without needing to be a believer. As for Buddhism, all it takes is a very small effort to do an internet search, that the 4 noble truths and the 8 fold paths are the basics. Dun believe? Just type in "basics of Buddhism" in google search and see what it turns up.

But he has definitely not lived up to his own preach about the ethos of Christianity.

It's common for laypeople and non-believers alike, who aren't theological scholar, to know a fair amount (not small although also not extremely large) about religious faiths. It really doesn't matter how you gain knowledge of religious beliefs and ideas - whether from hearing sermons delivered by preachers or by studying religious books or from surfing the information superhighway. What matters most is how you interpret what you have learned and apply it to your life and current situation, in accordance with the guiding beliefs of your faith, that's if you're a believer.

There's a spiritual lesson behind every parable and story. Your bro used some of those as a basis around which he told us an amusing anecdote about himself among other things. It's one thing to know the Bible inside out, but quite another being able to tackle the vicissitudes of earthly existence by applying the lessons learned from the sacred texts.

We know there's a credibility gap between what some religionists say and what they do. Whatever it is, it's not for me to judge. I have no right to sit in judgement over others as judgement belongs to God. What I do know is, we forum denizens live according to an ethos of sharing (ideas and feelings) and maybe arrogance as well.
[+] 1 user Likes S I M T A N's post

(26-10-2023, 02:51 PM)Oyk Wrote:  When will unbelievers finally understand this? Perhaps even as they read this, they are sneering, mocking, laughing...

Servants of their religion have been forewarned of being persecuted for their beliefs among other things that you mentioned. I was well-prepared when I entered the troubled waters of religion, bracing myself for the inevitable insults. I turned the other cheek - figuratively speaking - which was not to retaliate in kind. If I had hit him back, I'd only be descending to his level, and am no better than him. In my judgement, I was bitched at because I was in your corner.

(26-10-2023, 04:29 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Inside got no WiFi. Cannot bring smartphone in. Mlmlwml.  Rolleyes

Just take it as going for holiday resort lah! Big Grin Eat and sleep only lah!

(06-05-2022, 08:59 AM)S I M T A N Wrote:  SGtalk.org readers had read about what transpired on that fateful day when Schroder was permanently banned by tester. Shortly after he was barred from posting, he reappeared in another nick to begin a long process of explaining what had happened. He had earlier grabbed headlines with his thread header screaming "Ho Ching salary is 100 billion." He actually meant to proclaim her salary was NOT 100 billion.

The unintentional omission of NOT was a costly mistake. By the time he realized his blunder, his thread was already taken out of circulation and he was banned outright without further explanation. He tried to get in touch with admin via private message in an attempt to rectify the situation or at least clear himself by way of explanation. He became sore at admin who ignored his repeated requests to give him a chance to explain himself. Shortly thereafter he started a thread to explain things.

His controversial thread touched a sore spot, with admin deleting it and banning him almost instantaneously to avoid getting into trouble with the authorities. Those who were acquainted with Schroder's postings knew he was highly partisan. Defaming Ho Ching was the last thing he would ever do. To them it was an honest mistake.

Do you remember the name of the other nick Schroder used to explain what had happened?

(27-10-2023, 06:07 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Just take it as going for holiday resort lah! Big Grin Eat and sleep only lah!

Simi ranjiao resort ish thish?  I sleep Simmons tilam only, and makan time is no buffet no talk.  Mmg mai! Curry nah!  Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(27-10-2023, 12:51 AM)S I M T A N Wrote:  Servants of their religion have been forewarned of being persecuted for their beliefs among other things that you mentioned. I was well-prepared when I entered the troubled waters of religion, bracing myself for the inevitable insults. I turned the other cheek - figuratively speaking - which was not to retaliate in kind. If I had hit him back, I'd only be descending to his level, and am no better than him. In my judgement, I was bitched at because I was in your corner.

You are the voice of reason, and you want to be fair in your comments.

However, this forum as are all other Singaporean forums, past and present, is a hellhole where the 39% congregate in a disproportionately large number.  

So while they might be a minority at the polls, they are an overwhelming majority in forums.  I believe they have some success in swinging votes to the oppies although it would be impossible to quantify it.

Any third-party neutral person reading yours is more likely to believe you than those oppies whose posts are so obviously full of bias and with some agenda.  They will use "blasphemy" and some Singapore law to say that Oyk must be destroyed  Big Grin but the truth is that they don't like him because he is a PAP supporter.  Other members made fun of Christianity but nobody said anything wor.  Nobody - referring to the same righteous members who wanted Oyk destroyed. 

No worries.  Being bitched at by bitches is nothing of concern.  They can go eff a spider for all I care, man.   Rolleyes

(27-10-2023, 02:10 AM)starbugstk Wrote:  I was banned in edmw so I have nowhere to go.  Then, someone told me about SgTalk, so here I am.........to troll.

You are most welcome to join us, but I hope you learned your lesson and don't troll around here.   Rolleyes

(26-10-2023, 08:35 PM)KILLjoy Wrote:  
confessED
&
repentED
&
forgivEN
&
repeat

if you can do it
why not others....

[Image: then-the-lord.jpg]
[Image: and-god-said-o1upop.jpg]

Where did I do what?

Show me... Rolleyes

(27-10-2023, 09:56 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Where did I do what?

Show me... Rolleyes
[Image: S8sek.png]
[Image: S8Lhg.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes KILLjoy's post

(27-10-2023, 09:25 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Simi ranjiao resort ish thish?  I sleep Simmons tilam only, and makan time is no buffet no talk.  Mmg mai! Curry nah!  Rolleyes

Changi holiday resort got all that lah! Big Grin FREE OF CHARGE one lah!

(27-10-2023, 10:50 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Changi holiday resort got all that lah! Big Grin FREE OF CHARGE one lah!

Waleneh, how to survive if no wifi? Can meh?

(27-10-2023, 10:33 AM)KILLjoy Wrote:  [Image: S8sek.png]
[Image: S8Lhg.gif]

It's not a matter of servant or what. You made an allegation, the onus of proof is on you. It's that simpur.  Rolleyes

(27-10-2023, 10:55 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Waleneh, how to survive if no wifi? Can meh?

I've never been there before leh! Big Grin How I know leh? Thinking

(27-10-2023, 11:51 AM)Oyk Wrote:  It's not a matter of servant or what. You made an allegation, the onus of proof is on you. It's that simpur.  Rolleyes

shhh...
be quiet....

[Image: S8xNE.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes KILLjoy's post

(27-10-2023, 11:54 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  I've never been there before leh! Big Grin How I know leh? Thinking

Use your blain. Use your blain. 

Wifi is have and even very fast speed. But the p/w is only for prison staff. Prisoners cannot even bring any device in, so even if they want to use their own data ma buay sai.

Nice titties Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(27-10-2023, 11:54 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  I've never been there before leh! Big Grin How I know leh? Thinking

How cum you've never been there before leh?
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(27-10-2023, 03:17 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Use your blain. Use your blain. 

Wifi is have and even very fast speed. But the p/w is only for prison staff. Prisoners cannot even bring any device in, so even if they want to use their own data ma buay sai.

Your brain is better than mine lah! Big Grin I'm slow Snail  lah!

(27-10-2023, 03:38 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  How cum you've never been there before leh?

You been there before meh? Thinking

(27-10-2023, 12:33 AM)S I M T A N Wrote:  It's common for laypeople and non-believers alike, who aren't theological scholar, to know a fair amount (not small although also not extremely large) about religious faiths. It really doesn't matter how you gain knowledge of religious beliefs and ideas - whether from hearing sermons delivered by preachers or by studying religious books or from surfing the information superhighway. What matters most is how you interpret what you have learned and apply it to your life and current situation, in accordance with the guiding beliefs of your faith, that's if you're a believer.

There's a spiritual lesson behind every parable and story. Your bro used some of those as a basis around which he told us an amusing anecdote about himself among other things. It's one thing to know the Bible inside out, but quite another being able to tackle the vicissitudes of earthly existence by applying the lessons learned from the sacred texts.

We know there's a credibility gap between what some religionists say and what they do. Whatever it is, it's not for me to judge. I have no right to sit in judgement over others as judgement belongs to God. What I do know is, we forum denizens live according to an ethos of sharing (ideas and feelings) and maybe arrogance as well.

No need to talk so much. Just tell me if you agree that it is all right for oky to declare publicly that Buddha and Muhammad need Jesus.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(27-10-2023, 06:42 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  No need to talk so much. Just tell me if you agree that it is all right for oky to declare publicly that Buddha and Muhammad need Jesus.

Don't expect too much, she is here to protect and defend Oyk a.k.a Schroder

(06-05-2022, 08:59 AM)S I M T A N Wrote:  SGtalk.org readers had read about what transpired on that fateful day when Schroder was permanently banned by tester. Shortly after he was barred from posting, he reappeared in another nick to begin a long process of explaining what had happened. He had earlier grabbed headlines with his thread header screaming "Ho Ching salary is 100 billion." He actually meant to proclaim her salary was NOT 100 billion.

The unintentional omission of NOT was a costly mistake. By the time he realized his blunder, his thread was already taken out of circulation and he was banned outright without further explanation. He tried to get in touch with admin via private message in an attempt to rectify the situation or at least clear himself by way of explanation. He became sore at admin who ignored his repeated requests to give him a chance to explain himself. Shortly thereafter he started a thread to explain things.

His controversial thread touched a sore spot, with admin deleting it and banning him almost instantaneously to avoid getting into trouble with the authorities. Those who were acquainted with Schroder's postings knew he was highly partisan. Defaming Ho Ching was the last thing he would ever do. To them it was an honest mistake.

Thinking Oyk:Tempt peepur at their Archilles Point: GREED
[+] 1 user Likes starbugstk's post

(27-10-2023, 06:42 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  No need to talk so much. Just tell me if you agree that it is all right for oky to declare publicly that Buddha and Muhammad need Jesus.

In your last post, you went on about being able to obtain religious information from the Net with consummate ease, and you ended your post with a sentence saying, OKY "has definitely not lived up to his own preach..."

My reply was lengthy and relevant to the discussion at hand. Now your reply to me is a snappy "No need to talk so much." Feeling snappy with me, you changed the subject, asking me if I agree that it's okay to declare publicly that B & M need J. I'm afraid yours is a rhetorical question, so I won't answer it. Communication is a two-way process, and comments should be germane to the discussion.

(27-10-2023, 08:42 AM)Dan Wrote:  Do you remember the name of the other nick Schroder used to explain what had happened?

Sorry, I don't remember the user name Schroder used to post again after he was banned. Maybe I should start doing mental exercises to improve my recall.

Wait a minute ... if my memory serves me right, he resumed posting under the nom de plume "Godfather." Somebody corrects me if I'm wrong。For many people, "Godfather" has negative connotations, ones that evoke images of the mafia, underground network and gangland activities.

In the other sense of the word, "Godfather" connotes a fatherly figure teaching and guiding someone in religious matters.

In our case, where did our forum Godfather stand? Well, for your info, he became a name to conjure with in the forum 'mafia' as he took a fatherly interest in the postings of younger forummers and giving anyone who misbehaved badly a tight slap.

Sorry to be such a bother, but what does Godfather mean to you?

(28-10-2023, 01:01 AM)S I M T A N Wrote:  In your last post, you went on about being able to obtain religious information from the Net with consummate ease, and you ended your post with a sentence saying, OKY "has definitely not lived up to his own preach..."

My reply was lengthy and relevant to the discussion at hand. Now your reply to me is a snappy "No need to talk so much." Feeling snappy with me, you changed the subject, asking me if I agree that it's okay to declare publicly that B & M need J. I'm afraid yours is a rhetorical question, so I won't answer it. Communication is a two-way process, and comments should be germane to the discussion.

My last line about him not living up to his preach is to solicit your opinion of him, whether it is right of him to use words to talk about other religions. So when you used a lot of words without commenting on this, obviously I asked you not to talk so much and get to the point, which to comment what you think of him when he said that "Buddha and Mohammad need Jesus". 

But actually I know what you will say, because that is your modus operandi. You'll say that you're not in a position to comment on his words, because it is for god to judge. In this way, you'll retain your neutrality. By not commenting, you've indeed revealed your "neutrality" lol.

(28-10-2023, 01:12 AM)S I M T A N Wrote:  Sorry, I don't remember the user name Schroder used to post again after he was banned. Maybe I should start doing mental exercises to improve my recall.

Wait a minute ... if my memory serves me right, he resumed posting under the nom de plume "Godfather." Somebody corrects me if I'm wrong。For many people, "Godfather" has negative connotations, ones that evoke images of the mafia, underground network and gangland activities.

In the other sense of the word, "Godfather" connotes a fatherly figure teaching and guiding someone in religious matters.

In our case, where did our forum Godfather stand? Well, for your info, he became a name to conjure with in the forum 'mafia' as he took a fatherly interest in the postings of younger forummers and giving anyone who misbehaved badly a tight slap.

Sorry to be such a bother, but what does Godfather mean to you?

Wow wow wow, hold your horse Lady I merely asked a simple one line question and you got so worked up. Maybe I should rephrase it next time if given another opprtunity to dampen the effect it had on you. I am not as good as Oyk when it comes to handling woman er I mean Lady.
On the other hand I can understand the pains and hurts you are going through when your loved one is under attack from many fronts. He such a lucky old man to have you on his side no matter what happened and at any costs. The number of forummers for banning Oyk is now 15 and still counting and will be ending very soon which I hope could mitigate the sorrows Oyk brought to you.
Now you asked what "Godfather" meant to me I am afraid the anger in you had taken effect at its highest potency. Oyk should be your "Grandfather" I think. Take care young Lady anger will make you aged faster.
[+] 1 user Likes Dan's post

(28-10-2023, 08:41 AM)Dan Wrote:  Wow wow wow, hold your horse Lady I merely asked a simple one line question and you got so worked up. Maybe I should rephrase it next time if given another opprtunity to dampen the effect it had on you. I am not as good as Oyk when it comes to handling woman er I mean Lady.
On the other hand I can understand the pains and hurts you are going through when your loved one is under attack from many fronts. He such a lucky old man to have you on his side no matter what happened and at any costs. The number of forummers for banning Oyk is now 15 and still counting and will be ending very soon which I hope could mitigate the sorrows Oyk brought to you.
Now you asked what "Godfather" meant to me I am afraid the anger in you had taken effect at its highest potency. Oyk should be your "Grandfather" I think. Take care young Lady anger will make you aged faster.

Do you know what STFU stand for?  Now, do that.   Rolleyes

(28-10-2023, 01:35 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  My last line about him not living up to his preach is to solicit your opinion of him, whether it is right of him to use words to talk about other religions. So when you used a lot of words without commenting on this, obviously I asked you not to talk so much and get to the point, which to comment what you think of him when he said that "Buddha and Mohammad need Jesus". 

But actually I know what you will say, because that is your modus operandi. You'll say that you're not in a position to comment on his words, because it is for god to judge. In this way, you'll retain your neutrality. By not commenting, you've indeed revealed your "neutrality" lol.

1.  You said I don't live up to what you expect of a Christian.  Who are you to judge?  As ST said, only God can judge, and you are not God.

2.  ST replied to you about being a Christian and living a life that follows Christ.  Those who can achieve it, from the past to the present to the future.........let me count............it's one.  Satu. Only one, and that's you.  You are the only one who can live a perfectly sinless life.  All the rest of us, from the past to the future need Jesus. I don't have to say it again but I can if you request.  The Bible said it:

For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God (All means what?  Of course, it does not include you, you are so self-righteous wor)

I am the Way, the Truth and the Life.  No one comes to the Father but by Me (Jesus).  (No one means what?  It means no one except you, of course)

All
No one

Chew on these words right.

3.  You wrote God of the Bible as god.  That's blasphemy because in the Bible, demons are called gods of this world.  We Christians always refer to God as God in capital G, or else as Lord.  I trust that I do not need to quote Singapore law to remind you that you have committed a crime.  Rolleyes

4.  Now you challenged ST to say if he agrees with me that Buddha and Muhammad need Jesus.  Whatever happened to your original point in (1) above?  You changed the goal post faster than you masturbated to RK's image on the screen man.  Twist!  Turn!  Twist and turn.  That's what you did in edmw and got whacked by members, and now you are doing this here.  Rolleyes

(28-10-2023, 01:01 AM)S I M T A N Wrote:  In your last post, you went on about being able to obtain religious information from the Net with consummate ease, and you ended your post with a sentence saying, OKY "has definitely not lived up to his own preach..."

If consummate is a word to be used here, he is a consummate liar who lied that he'd worked in Israel when, if I were to be generous, I might say he went there on a one-week Chan Bro guided tour that included perhaps Jordan as well.

You also used "Bro" in another of your post, and Chan Bros would be apt to describe his voyage to the Middle East.

Of course, I am also suspicious about his "voyage to Israel" which could have been a one-hour trip on YouTube.   Rotfl

You did the right thing to reply the way you did.  There is no point in quoting the Bible to an unbeliever.  We all can see what Killjoy posted above which was blasphemous but he did not even squeak a word about it.  All he did was to scream Oyk!  Oyk!  He!  He ah!  Christian wor!  How come he not live like Jesus!  rar rar rar!

So he screamed..............like a choir boy whose butt was stroked by a gay priest. Rolleyes

(27-10-2023, 07:41 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  How do the writings or carvings on some stones prove that something is historically true? The Egypt paramids and burial places also show the Sun god. Means it's real?

(27-10-2023, 10:14 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Did I say I have never heard about the dead sea scrolls? I've even seen it in a museum.

BTW, you have totally misinterpreted and distorted my post. I did not say the bible is a compilation of carvings. All I'm saying is that the deduction that something must be 100% true because of some narrations dug up from the earth or on the walls is flawed.

I c/p your original post above in your face to prove what a liar you are.  You did not mention anything about "Dead Sea Scrolls" but after I corrected you, you now claim to have seen them.  What a liar!

And you don't seem to know where the Dead Sea Scrolls came from, where they were found.  On the wall or dug up from the Earth - which was you suggesting?  Go and do your Google diligence lar.  Rolleyes