Poll: Ban Oyk for breaching Religious Harmony Act - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
85.00%
85.00%
No
15.00%
15.00%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Thread Closed

Should Oyk be banned for posting blasphemous remarks against religion?

(03-11-2023, 01:37 AM)S I M T A N Wrote:  You don't have to put a gun to your 'feathered' kakis' heads and tell them to do your bidding. They'll naturally flock together. For me, the votes count for nothing since the outcome of the poll was a foregone conclusion. Only real losers bow out gracefully; make-believe losers don't. Remember my post came with a caveat: that a serious statement follows a humorous "Joking aside" statement.

There is no need to intimidate with a caveat

[Image: Sore-Loser.jpg]

(03-11-2023, 09:14 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Lololol!

That's your usual response, that you had given over and over at edmw whenever you lost it, which was often.  And you gave me that response/reply whenever you lost your case.

1.  You missed my point
2.  You misunderstood me
3.  You didn't answer my question
4.  You missed my point
5.  You misunderstood me
6.  You didn't answer my question.

ad infinitum.

Hallow!  ST already answered that question of yours.  He did not use any bombastic words, so which part of his reply you don't understand?  Rolleyes

(03-11-2023, 09:14 AM)Oyk Wrote:  ST is supporting me because I have a beautiful granddaughter

https://i.ibb.co/KmxVhq4/Grandpa-you-still-luv-me.jpg

Laughing Laughing

(03-11-2023, 01:47 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  You just dun get it. You may have a flair for words but definitely not there in logical reasoning. It's not about the choice of words. The substance behind the words is not even there. Whichever you craft it, it definitely has not poked any holes into my arguments. Perhaps you dun even understand what I'm writing at all. 

Like your good friend, you have merely made declarations about things that you have falsely interpreted. But then the two of you are birds of the same feather. What can I say? Or maybe it's a matter of Christian taking care of another Christian.

Till now, you've not responded directly to my asking your opinion about what your good friend has said in this forum. You dun have an opinion or you're too cowardly to say it?

No one is perfect. Ace writers do make mistakes at times when they do not choose their words carefully or check what they have written. When I realised it (my punching holes statement) wasn't the happiest choice of words, I was game enough to change it to finding just a crack in your armour although I'd discerned a few more chinks that I could use to attack you.

Your asking me this rhetorical question of what I think of Oyk has long been a sticking point in our discussion. Usually, people ask a rhetorical question as a way of making a statement without expecting an answer because the answer is pretty obvious. Putting certain rhetorical questions to people put them in an awkward position.

You were certain Oyk had made what you felt was a very inapt comment about other's religion. It beats me why you kept asking for my view on something that you had already publicly announced. I relented and proffered my opinion after being asked relentlessly by you. Even today you're still harping on about my views, or the lack thereof, and dismissing whatever opinions I'd proffered as beating around the bush. Sometimes I can't help but wonder if you really know what a rhetorical question is. Or are you dying to hear me say Oyk is as miserable as sin?

(03-11-2023, 11:05 AM)Dan Wrote:  There is no need to intimidate with a caveat

[Image: Sore-Loser.jpg]

Please define precisely what you mean by "intimidation."

"Keep calm and don't be a Sore Loser."

There's another angle to this beautifully written quote you posted.

It is just a game to your imaginary sore loser. They don't care what happens!
[+] 1 user Likes S I M T A N's post

(03-11-2023, 02:01 AM)starbugstk Wrote:  Crocodile skin is thick so is Rhino.
One Crocodile and one Rhino is a formidable pair
Which one you prefer?

You're asking people whether they prefer their wife or they themself.

Formidable pair? Plse don't damn with faint praise.

(03-11-2023, 01:30 AM)S I M T A N Wrote:  You took my comment literally. Just think, how could a senior citizen like Oyk take on so many guys on his own in real-life combat? They'll hammer him senseless in no time unless he's a Bruce Lee or some toughie like Herculean.

In cyberland, he's more than capable of holding his own against all his nemeses in a battle of wits, I tell you he can type faster than you can think and can outwit his nemeses all by himself, putting younger opponents to shame. You're a fine example of an opponent sent scurrying away by him after you threw in the towel.

Just like him you assume, assume and assume. That's what you guys are good at. Declare something and that's it. No need evidence. How did u come to the conclusion that he has outwitted all of us? Through your backside? You're as retarded as him, if not worse!

Ignore List: Oyk

(04-11-2023, 02:20 AM)S I M T A N Wrote:  No one is perfect. Ace writers do make mistakes at times when they do not choose their words carefully or check what they have written. When I realised it (my punching holes statement) wasn't the happiest choice of words, I was game enough to change it to finding just a crack in your armour although I'd discerned a few more chinks that I could use to attack you.

Your asking me this rhetorical question of what I think of Oyk has long been a sticking point in our discussion. Usually, people ask a rhetorical question as a way of making a statement without expecting an answer because the answer is pretty obvious. Putting certain rhetorical questions to people put them in an awkward position.

You were certain Oyk had made what you felt was a very inapt comment about other's religion. It beats me why you kept asking for my view on something that you had already publicly announced. I relented and proffered my opinion after being asked relentlessly by you. Even today you're still harping on about my views, or the lack thereof, and dismissing whatever opinions I'd proffered as beating around the bush. Sometimes I can't help but wonder if you really know what a rhetorical question is. Or are you dying to hear me say Oyk is as miserable as sin?

You're going in circles again. Telling grandmother stories all over again. 

So the conclusion is you think oyk is perfectly all right, that he put words into people's mouths is all right, that he distorts the meaning of people is right, that he made reference to people's mothers is all right, that he said Buddha and Mohammed need Jesus is all right etc etc etc. You're a scum just like him.

(04-11-2023, 09:03 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  You're going in circles again. Telling grandmother stories all over again. 

So the conclusion is you think oyk is perfectly all right, that he put words into people's mouths is all right, that he distorts the meaning of people is right, that he made reference to people's mothers is all right, that he said Buddha and Mohammed need Jesus is all right etc etc etc. You're a scum just like him.

How come you are throwing more rhetorical questions at ST?  Rotfl

1.  Show everybody here, which word I had put into your mouth?   Rolleyes
2.  Tell everybody, why a judge is allowed to mention someone's sister, but Oyk cannot mention your mother?
3.  Tell everybody, why it is wrong to say that Jesus died for Mohamed and Gautama as well, when it is what the Bible says....For all have sinned, and (all) fall short of the glory of God....Jesus said I am the Way, the Truth and the Life, No one (including M and G) comes to the Father but by Me.

Seriously, I hope you didn't learn to post like this from your mother...if you get what I mean.  Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(03-11-2023, 11:05 AM)Dan Wrote:  I am very intimate with Obsever's granddaughter.

RotflBwahahahaha Rotfl

(03-11-2023, 11:05 AM)Observer Wrote:  My granddaughter loves to zhut zhut Dan's ranjiao.   Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl

(04-11-2023, 09:15 AM)Oyk Wrote:    Rolleyes
FÜCK sgtalk.net/User-Oyk

(04-11-2023, 02:30 AM)S I M T A N Wrote:  Please define precisely what you mean by "intimidation."

My definition may not be precise

You know how to Google?

(04-11-2023, 02:33 AM)S I M T A N Wrote:  You're asking people whether they prefer their wife or they themself.

Formidable pair? Plse don't damn with faint praise.

Just finished horse racing made some money on race 7 and the last race my fav trainer Logan.

OK back to business.

Hmm... you and Oyk husband and wife? It's a question not a criticism hor

Like this?
[Image: oyk-sim.jpg]

Thinking Oyk:Tempt peepur at their Archilles Point: GREED

(04-11-2023, 08:57 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Just like him you assume, assume and assume. That's what you guys are good at. Declare something and that's it. No need evidence. How did u come to the conclusion that he has outwitted all of us? Through your backside? You're as retarded as him, if not worse!
Exactly like that retarded hypocrite christian wannabe Luncheonmeat aka Lksm, highly suspect they're one and the same

(04-11-2023, 07:02 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Exactly like that retarded hypocrite christian wannabe Luncheonmeat aka Lksm, highly suspect they're one and the same
The common denominator is these clones has one common baseline -----> Wannabe Self righteous Christian retarded hypocrites

(04-11-2023, 09:15 AM)Oyk Wrote:  hereby proclaim

sgtalk.net/User-Oyk

any idea will my action cause any damage/s to singapore?

will i regret much and make a public apology?

i don't think so
for i am the greatest
who wanna play with me?
i shall play along
let alone a religion

come and mess with me if you dare

[Image: S8C5U.png]
[Image: S8C5V.png]

(04-11-2023, 08:57 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Just like him you assume, assume and assume. That's what you guys are good at. Declare something and that's it. No need evidence. How did u come to the conclusion that he has outwitted all of us? Through your backside? You're as retarded as him, if not worse!

Nope, I don't deal in assumptions, certainly not one-sided assumptions. I spoke truthfully. Then you butted in and accused me of making the outrageous claim that "he has outwitted all of us." You said it - the words in inverted commas. I didn't. If that's not putting words in my mouth, I don't know what is.

I merely said Oyk CAN outwit his nemeses in a battle of wits. I didn't even use the modal verb "will" to proclaim that he will outwit his nemeses. "Will" denotes something that is certain to happen. I used "can" to express the possibility of that happening, but it is not certain. That means he has got the wits to outsmart, frustrate and wear his interlocutors out, just like what he did to you in that battle of wills. You're his first scalp.

Equally, his defeat cannot be ruled out since no one is unbeatable. He can be outmaneuvered by trickier and thicker-skinned opponents even though he is quick-witted and pretty quick on the uptake. That remains to be seen. Fair enough?

Believe me, I always try my damnedest to provide an unblinking view of things. You said the damnedest thing today. I don't mind you dragging my grandmother into our petty squabbles but please for heaven's sake don't ask me awkward questions anymore because it is getting increasingly frustrating and time-consuming trying to answer those questions that will get us nowhere.

(04-11-2023, 02:22 PM)Dan Wrote:  My definition may not be precise

You know how to Google?

Intimidation wasn't the happiest choice of words. It's a dreaded word, to put it mildly.

The dictionary definitions of "caveat" is to explain or to warn.
I hasten to explain because explanation is my middle name.

(04-11-2023, 06:56 PM)starbugstk Wrote:  Just finished horse racing made some money on race 7 and the last race my fav trainer Logan.

OK back to business.

Hmm... you and Oyk husband and wife? It's a question not a criticism hor

Like this?

Sorry, gambling isn't my bag; it's a mug's game.

That's a presumptuous question and, I might add, a figment of your imagination.

(04-11-2023, 09:45 PM)S I M T A N Wrote:  Nope, I don't deal in assumptions, certainly not one-sided assumptions. I spoke truthfully. Then you butted in and accused me of making the outrageous claim that "he has outwitted all of us." You said it - the words in inverted commas. I didn't. If that's not putting words in my mouth, I don't know what is.

I merely said Oyk CAN outwit his nemeses in a battle of wits. I didn't even use the modal verb "will" to proclaim that he will outwit his nemeses. "Will" denotes something that is certain to happen. I used "can" to express the possibility of that happening, but it is not certain. That means he has got the wits to outsmart, frustrate and wear his interlocutors out, just like what he did to you in that battle of wills. You're his first scalp.

Equally, his defeat cannot be ruled out since no one is unbeatable. He can be outmaneuvered by trickier and thicker-skinned opponents even though he is quick-witted and pretty quick on the uptake. That remains to be seen. Fair enough?

Believe me, I always try my damnedest to provide an unblinking view of things. You said the damnedest thing today. I don't mind you dragging my grandmother into our petty squabbles but please for heaven's sake don't ask me awkward questions anymore because it is getting increasingly frustrating and time-consuming trying to answer those questions that will get us nowhere.

You said you dun assume and you speak truthfully. That's even worse for you. Because it's no longer just a case of a Christian supporting another Christian (whatever his action and words), you really believe that he's able to outwit us. It shows how dimwit you are. Does outwitting people mean twisting ppl's words? You said I say the damnedest thing. It's just too bad. Your believing that he's that quick-witted shows exactly that. I'm just calling a spade a spade. 

You dun mind me dragging your grandmother into the squabble but no, I'm not your beloved oyk, I dun do it. Are you thinking of him so much that you think I behave like him?

(04-11-2023, 11:27 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  You said you dun assume and you speak truthfully. That's even worse for you. Because it's no longer just a case of a Christian supporting another Christian (whatever his action and words), you really believe that he's able to outwit us. It shows how dimwit you are. Does outwitting people mean twisting ppl's words? You said I say the damnedest thing. It's just too bad. Your believing that he's that quick-witted shows exactly that. I'm just calling a spade a spade. 

You dun mind me dragging your grandmother into the squabble but no, I'm not your beloved oyk, I dun do it. Are you thinking of him so much that you think I behave like him?

I don't have to twist your words..
You are doing that already with your forked tongue.  Rolleyes

Whenever you were caught lying, you'd twist ah twist ah, and claim that that's not what you'd meant, that others had misunderstood you... rar rar rar.  Rolleyes

(05-11-2023, 12:21 AM)Oyk Wrote:  I don't have to twist your words..
You are doing that already with your forked tongue.  Rolleyes

Whenever you were caught lying, you'd twist ah twist ah, and claim that that's not what you'd meant, that others had misunderstood you... rar rar rar.  Rolleyes

Hey you and SimTan got married why never invite leh?

Thinking Oyk:Tempt peepur at their Archilles Point: GREED

(05-11-2023, 12:36 AM)starbugstk Wrote:  Hey do you know why when I and Observer married, we never invited you?  Laughing

I suppose both of you knew that I would give you both a LECTURE on Sodom and Gomorrah while you only wanted the BIG angpow which I gave at other banquets held by straights.  It's OK!  It's OK!   Rotfl

(05-11-2023, 12:21 AM)Observer Wrote:  My wife is Starbugstk.  You can call him Mrs Observer.  I love him deep deep, same rike when I poke his pigudong, I also poke deep deep, and he moan so loud rike song song gao jurong.   Rotfl

(04-11-2023, 02:22 PM)Dan Wrote:  My definition may not be precise

You know how to Google?

If you can't even define a word precisely, how in hell can you even use it precisely?

So, you don't know the meaning of blasphemy but you started a thread using that word (wrongly).  And now you used "intimidation" with absolute imprecision.

My advice for you:  stick to Singlish if you can't write "precise" English.  I don't normally encourage Singaporeans to speak/write bad English, but you are ..... Rolleyes

(05-11-2023, 08:37 AM)Oyk Wrote:  I learned a lot from my husband and my mother didn't know Rolleyes

Laughing Laughing

(05-11-2023, 12:36 AM)Observer Wrote:  I learned a lot from my husband and my mother didn't know.  Rolleyes