Oyk Deleted His Thread Because It Hurts Him Badly

Bhwahahahaaaaaa!!!!!
[Image: laugh-emoji.gif]

Thinking Oyk:Tempt peepur at their Archilles Point: GREED
[+] 1 user Likes starbugstk's post

Was it too painful to read his own lies and deceits, arrogance and insults, didn't his mother teach him to be careful?

[+] 2 users Like starbugstk's post

(02-01-2024, 12:23 AM)starbugstk Wrote:  I wrote 47 posts of lies there. All my hard work gone. Boohoohoo!!!  crying

Rotfl Buahahahah
  Big Grin

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

47 posts of lies by Starbugsboi wiped out.
Bhwahahahaaaaaa!!!!!

(28-12-2023, 05:02 PM)Oyk Wrote:  The scammer is a very smart, very intelligent purrson who uses his brain to cheat, steal, scam.

If flower goat does not want to drink, the scammer will not force its head down. It will tempt the flower goat to itself wants to drink. How? Offer big discounts, offer investment returns which are too good to miss. Limited time, limited edition.

Tempt peepur at their Archilles Point: GREED.

But flower goat is smarter than scammers everyday, not just today 

What really saves him however is that he is not greedy. So scammers cannot tempt him lor.  Laughter-68

Knnbccb another rubbish analogy.

and what the fuuck is this? Tempt peepur at their Archilles Point: GREED.

It's Achilles heel ... a weak point to attack during a fight and you don't use for greed asshole!

(02-01-2024, 12:48 AM)starbugstk Wrote:  Was it too painful for him to read his own lies and deceits, arrogance and insults, didn't his mother teach him to be careful?

Knnbccb another rubbish analogy.

and what the fuuck is this?  Tempt peepur at their Archilles Point: GREED.

It's Achilles heel ...  a weak point to attack during a fight and you don't use for greed asshole!

Trying to find my Archilles Point? Go ask your mother to wash your face first.  Rolleyes

(02-01-2024, 12:48 AM)starbugstk Wrote:  Knnbccb ! My mother didn't wash my face. How come I so stupid!?  Wink

Right! That's why you don't know *imagery* and think that it must be "heel" and only used for fighting. Rolleyes

(02-01-2024, 12:38 AM)Oyk Wrote:  
47 posts of lies by Starbugsboi wiped out.
Bhwahahahaaaaaa!!!!!

He spent so much time on New Year's Eve till past midnight into 2024 posting ah posting ah!

And the thread suddenly gone wor.

All his posts wiped out.

Heeheehahahah Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl

You can squat here and keep posting lies after lies. I don't give a flying F...k eh!

Just remember, you can't find my Archilles Point because your mommy didn't wash your face.  Rotfl

(28-12-2023, 01:58 PM)Oyk Wrote:  If even without the physical token, the scammer can simply use malware to fool your bank app and transfer money out, then what's the point of bringing it back?

I would rather consider facial recognition as a 3FA but even that can be copied if you have a habit, as a huge number of peepur do, of storing their photos in the phone.

There are no easy solutions. Scammers are not lowly educated petty pickpockets who if lucky might pick a wallet with $300 in it. Scammers are highly qualified IT peepur... and it's really not easy for the banks' IT Department. I think we also should exercise some amount of caution.

To lay the entire blame at the feet of banks as you seem to be doing is like saying that your wallet was stolen on 24 December when you were partying on Orchard Road all because the police were not doing their job.

(28-12-2023, 03:03 PM)starbugstk Wrote:  To lay the entire blame at the feet of banks as you seem to be doing is like saying that your wallet was stolen on 24 December when you were partying on Orchard Road all because the police were not doing their job.

Knnbccb! What kind of analogy is that? You think the police force is deployed at Orchard Road only to look after your wallet? Only a senile old man like you would blame the police for that. Police are deployed basically for crowd control and to maintain peace and order. The bank on the other hand is responsible for the money you deposited that's why they are kept in their vaults and locked for our safety and it is contractual. Are you so fuucking dumb and unaware that there are many documents to read and sign when opening an account with a bank?
Knnbccb go and do something you know best like fuucking your mother or granddaughter instead spewing crap here!

(28-12-2023, 05:16 PM)Oyk Wrote:  The scammer is a very smart, very intelligent purrson who uses his brain to cheat, steal, scam.

If flower goat does not want to drink, the scammer will not force its head down. It will tempt the flower goat to itself wants to drink. How? Offer big discounts, offer investment returns which are too good to miss. Limited time, limited edition.

Tempt peepur at their Archilles Point: GREED.

But flower goat is smarter than scammers everyday, not just today

What really saves him however is that he is not greedy. So scammers cannot tempt him lor.

(28-12-2023, 05:35 PM)starbugstk Wrote:  Knnbccb you deleted the above post so quick luckily I have the screen shot. You are shy or very shy of your English?

Knnbccb a simpler analogy would be ... use your granddaughter to tempt Flower Goat because his weak point and the greed for lust is in his lancheow not his Achilles heel understand motherfucker?

First he deleted his disgraceful post above and now he deleted the whole thread.

(16-10-2023, 11:59 AM)Intrinion Wrote:  Oyk here is Multiversal from EDMW

(05-05-2022, 08:33 AM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  Creating another new nick again....

(05-05-2022, 08:43 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Everyone knows he’s a troublemaker and yesterday he created another nick “Schroder5”

(05-05-2022, 08:49 AM)dynamite Wrote:  He is OKY here?

(05-05-2022, 08:51 AM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  Yes he is.

(07-05-2022, 01:55 AM)happyharvest Wrote:  how you know he is also oyk?

(07-05-2022, 09:35 AM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  I have never reply any post to OKY.
And yet, he can post me about me this and that.
And it is actually the same as in the defunct old sgtalk.
Not only that, it is also happen in A1 defunct forum too.
And few as you can see in my signature , been shadowing me from A1 to defunct Sgtalk.com to here, for years.

(27-12-2023, 05:05 PM)Oyk Wrote:  overheard the peepur sitting at the next table talking in a mixture of Hock Kien and bad Mandarin.
Then a phone rang. 
One of the men at the next table took the call. I was a little surprised when he spoke English albeit broken boomer English. I didn't expect that he had even attended school with his fooking lau boomer face. 
I don't know who's the caller but think it's the buyer from a restaurant or restaurant chain or an hotel.
And the boomer asked in English which I would be very happy to correct.. how's the vegetables and fruits...everything ok? Any feedback from your clients? 
Wow! High powered vocabulary wor! Feedback! Clients!
Laughing

I don't know who's the caller but think it's the buyer from a restaurant or restaurant chain or an hotel.

It should be : 'I don't know who the caller is/was not who's the caller

KNNBCCB your English so fucked up and you want to correct others KNNBCCB!
If you are not sure ask SIMTAN

(27-12-2023, 09:49 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Edmw English is liddat huan.  Rolleyes

(28-12-2023, 12:30 AM)starbugstk Wrote:  This is not Edmw this is Sgtalk where you are correcting others' English mistakes with occassional insults
When in Rome, do as the Romans do. Do you understand motherfucker?
This is one of many incidences you were caught with your pants down then you began to twist and turn or change the subject to something irrelevant Knnbccb!

(19-10-2023, 04:53 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Are you going to cause the shutdown of this forum as you have done to the old one?
So evil..

(19-10-2023, 05:05 PM)Oyk Wrote:  The old forum was shut down because your mother uploaded her abalone pictures and that forum was meant to be family friendly.  Rolleyes

Oyk ' Wrote:  Due to my age I was prone to making typographical errors when I forgot
type 'not' before the 100 billions i.e Ho Ching salary is not 100 billions Rolleyes

(09-08-2023, 10:50 AM)Oyk Wrote:  I am just saying that I am a Singaporean, and I am not a Chinese. My race is Han if you want to know. My ancestors were Hans who hailed from China during the Qing Dynasty. I believe yours too...even though you don't know how to speak 汉语。 Rolleyes

(09-08-2023, 11:35 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Let me say this for the last time: the Old Guards screwed it up. They should not have 'Chinese' printed at the IC
Chinese is a nationality, and that what is understood by 8 billion peepur around the world.
Chinese is not a race, which only Han sinkies take it to mean.
3.5 million sinkies don't have the right to tell the world that 75% of them are Chinese when they are not. You can write whatever you want on your IC but who cares? If you go to China, just make susre you know where you have to line up... Rolleyes

(24-10-2023, 08:50 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Since you used one of your clones "Observer" to revive this post, let me correct you.

1.  I am not simi ranjiao Yanghua whom I heard was vastly popular..  Please do not flatter me. I am just a run-of-the-mill member....very simpur, very common, very ordinary.   Wink

2.  I never said I am a Han Singaporean Chinese.

I do not even write Singaporean Chinese or Singapore Chinese just to please Singaporeans. Singapore is the adjective and Chinese is the noun.  I would write Chinese Singaporean if you want to insist that "Chinese" is a race which I disagree.  

Chinese is not a race, it's a nationalities.

My race is Han, so I am a Han Singaporean.  The noun is Singaporean not Han and certainly not Chinese.

If you still don't get it, I'd suggest you sign up with the British Council-----------Basic English. Rolleyes

(27-10-2023, 11:57 AM)Oyk Wrote:  I say before and I'll say it again. The Old Guards got it wrong.

ALL WRONG.

CHINESE AND INDIAN are not races. They are nationalities.

Minister Shan for eg is NOT a Indian. He's a Singaporean and a Tamil. Pritam Singh is not an Indian. He's a Singaporean and a Silk.

Lawrence Wong is not a Chinese. He's a Singaporean and a Han. My ic says I am the same race as our next PM.

(28-09-2023, 03:20 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  No matter how you write with stewpig spelling, you will never fit in, cos your content is too serious for one who writes like that

GO GET A LIFE, FOR FARK SAKE!!

(22-12-2023, 03:54 PM)Oyk Wrote:  If you are not a young man who randomly gave yourself a user id theold, the government strongly urge you to get jabbed with the latest vaccine if your last jab was more than 12 months ago.

Someone who behaves like a teacher cannot even construct a proper sentence tsk# tsk*

If you are not a young man who randomly gave yourself a user id theold, the government strongly urge you to get jabbed with the latest vaccine if your last jab was more than 12 months ago.

If you are not young with a user id 'theold', the government strongly urge you to protect yourself with the latest vaccine if your last jab was more than 12 months ago.

(31-12-2023, 11:43 AM)Oyk Wrote:  It's the best way to get back at the old fox. 
Getting evidence to prosecute him may take longer than the remaining number of years old fox has.. and the case can drag, just like how long it had dragged before they managed to comvict ah jib kor.  In the end, the case could end up no where if old fox dies.

Going after his son (s) is smart.

For someone who professed to be an English Teacher, his language proficiency sucks!
It should have been written this way ▼

The best way of course is to prosecute him with sufficient evidence before he dies otherwise the case may drag(s) on like in the case of Najib. So it makes sense to go after his children now.

Convict not comvict

(28-12-2023, 05:27 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Rubbish. The cross does not ward off evil. It's just a piece of wood. Satan can break it right before your eyes or fling it at you.

Christians may hang a cross at home only for remembrance. The cross does not have a statuette of a man hanging there because Christ has risen from the dead. 

The protection from evil is in Christ. You call upon His Name, you don't imagine that a piece of wood can ward off the demons.

(28-12-2023, 05:52 PM)starbugstk Wrote:  A fuucking over-ripe coconut with very short expiry date telling children here Satan can break a piece of wood right before your eyes or fling it at you. Knn don't know which motherfuucking church he goes to I also want to be there to learn the arts of lying

(24-12-2023, 12:12 PM)Oyk Wrote:  That's not his point

He is saying that it's better to work and live better because you have the money than to scrimp and look all over the place everywhere in the world for cheapo food because you have no money.

A dollar earned is better than 30 cents saved when the former is spending time earning money while the latter is also spending time just to scavenger wor.

From an English teacher who can't even string up a paragraph with proper sentences wants to kaypo what others said.
He spent so much time going round the camel's balls only wanted to say this below ▼

It's wiser to spend a little bit more on better quality food instead of spending too much time searching for cheaper food only to save a pittance
With your current salary and CPF balance affordability shouldn't be a problem

(24-12-2023, 12:12 PM)Oyk Wrote:  A dollar earned is better than 30 cents saved when the former is spending time earning money while the latter is also spending time just to scavenger wor. Rolleyes

What kind of English is this ? spending time just to scavenger

(02-11-2023, 04:45 PM)sgh Wrote:  So the sacrificial lamb is CIO I see. CEO escape unscathed. How coincidental CIO is race C ? CEO is race I ?

(02-11-2023, 04:57 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Are you so fucking sure the decision was made based on race? Your mother told you that?  Rolleyes

(27-10-2023, 09:38 AM)Clyde Wrote:  The percentage of Singaporean with chronic disease has risen to more than 30%. Death from heart attack may become very common soon.

(27-10-2023, 10:09 AM)Oyk Wrote:  An evil person like you....it's better for the world if you die sooner than soon.   Rolleyes

(25-06-2023, 11:27 PM)Oyk Wrote:  The only FACT that is relevant is that you are in denial.

You can write other FACTS like apple is a fruit, your mother wouldn't tell you who's your father... I see no point in challenging those..  Rolleyes

your mother wouldn't tell you who's your father

your mother wouldn't tell you who your father is