Oyk Deleted His Thread Because It Hurts Him Badly

He has not been around for quite sometime albeit a few short sporadic posts since his last achievement Laughing

(02-01-2024, 12:38 AM)Oyk Wrote:  
47 posts of lies by Starbugsboi wiped out.
Bhwahahahaaaaaa!!!!!
[Image: laugh-emoji.gif]

Thinking Oyk:Tempt peepur at their Archilles Point: GREED
[+] 1 user Likes starbugstk's post

Ooh .... he's back with something which he thought was intelligent Rotfl

(07-01-2024, 09:28 AM)Ola Wrote:  Either we were taken over by FTs or in the future AI

No difference so just vote PAP OUT.

(07-01-2024, 11:36 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Will Pritam Singh pass a law to order all Telco to return to 2G?

(07-01-2024, 10:36 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Why flower goat always queued up at the fast lane for chinese nationsls ha? Got kena dragged away, slalped and kicked by gong an?

Oyk does not the dffierence between Chinese and Chinese nationals.

What a fugging dumb CECA idiot!

Full of contradictions!

(07-01-2024, 11:15 AM)Oyk Wrote:  When presenter with facts which you felt impotent to refute, you resort to attacking me instead of my points.

That's the one common denominator among:

1. The 39%
2.  Antivaxxers
3.. Admin

Use vulgar language, launch ad hominem attacks, twist and turn, more ad hominem attacks, post one part disinformation along with 99 parts truth, the usual arsenal.  Rolleyes

If you only have 2 friends who live in fear of the virus, and wear a surgical mask over a n95 mask, and did not go to places which our government had previously forbidden them to go anyway, that's not a good sample that any statisitician would use wor. If you have 10,000 antivaxxer-friends to show who are doing fine, we can sit down and talk..

His typical replies to others

(09-10-2022, 03:41 PM)Oyk Wrote:  So you were born into a family with parents who went to such low ses for pator?
OK, noted.  Now it makes sense, your low ses behaviour and conduct, and your choice of food which is quite similar to that of creatures of a lower order.  Rolleyes

vomit vomit
(11-08-2023, 11:26 PM)Oyk Wrote:  CECA chee-bye very smelly. I didn't "try". My dog did and it vomited from the CCB smell.  Rotfl

Bad English that will make SIMTAN blush

(26-09-2022, 12:14 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Once an idiot rang his bell when riding past me. I instinctively jug my elbow out and hit the side of his upper body to keep him and his weapon from crashing into me.  He lost his balance.  My fault?  I don't think so.  He alarmed me all of a sudden, and my reaction was an instinct of survival. My brain had been wired to do this as a defensive mechanism, that between me getting hurt and the speeding cyclist getting a jab at his side, my choice is clear.

It should have been;
He alarmed me all of a sudden and my reflexes responded fast enough to avoid being hit and with ample time for me to retaliate.
You don't want to walk around with wires on your head do you?

Something to ponder about ➼ 'jug my elbow out'

Don't embarrass SIMTAN please

The above was in response to this

(09-10-2022, 10:42 PM)Oyk Wrote:  By giving yourself a user id with "gem" and "star", you prove nothing about the imaginary background you obviously hoped to have come from.

When you wrote in such BAD English using words like "low person" as if there is such a thing as "high person", you already betrayed the truth about the coolie genes that are in you... Rolleyes

A simple condolence can also cause a startling uproar as though something had be driven into his ass

(17-12-2023, 04:45 PM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  Rest in peace 🙏.

(18-12-2023, 11:03 AM)Oyk Wrote:  You show some semblance of human goodness to strangers you don't know, but pure evil to those you know.  Is that not an irony of life?  

You are probably single and live alone.  If you have not done exceptionally well to own and live in a private property, you should have already bought your resale HDB since you seem to be an old woman.  The latter should be within your means because you should have saved quite a bit, since your only pastime is surfing SgTalk..which only costs some electricity, data, and wear and tear of whatever device you surf with.

Btw, I hope you are grateful for the U-Save the PAP government gave to you, even though you don't deserve....because with that, you probably have not been paying SP Service bills for months. Rolleyes

It's a sign of loneliness and unwanted isolation packed with frustrations.

[Image: 2303-views.png]

Wow! More than 2,300 views in 5 days.

A Star Is Born

(07-01-2024, 04:53 PM)starbugstk Wrote:  A simple condolence can also cause a startling uproar as though something had be driven into his ass

It's a sign of loneliness and unwanted isolation packed with frustrations.

been
Not be

Love

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

How stupid can this asshole be?

I anticipated and manipulated his move and he fell for it Laughing

He deleted all his threads when I re-posted some of his ugly posts in Sgtalk

These are what remain as of today

Total Posts: 7,697
Total Threads: 4

[Image: QOuNyeG.jpg]

知彼知己,百战不殆

... and he was so happy,

(02-01-2024, 12:38 AM)Oyk Wrote:  
47 posts of lies by Starbugsboi wiped out.
Bhwahahahaaaaaa!!!!!
[Image: laugh-emoji.gif]

He was clueless I had all his lies and humilating insults in my data base
which have been fully restored here at ease Laughing

(07-01-2024, 07:19 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Love
I AM SGTALK DICKHEAD

sgtalk.net/User-Oyk THE DICKHEAD

(08-01-2024, 09:13 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Depends how much of his assets kena frozen already. Chinese saying that monks can run away but temple cannot run.      Big Grin

(08-01-2024, 09:35 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Your mother taught you that saying?

According to starfugstk's mother, it should be monks cannot run because nuns are riding horse on them wor.  His mother demonstrated it... Rotfl

Observer triggered by his mother Rotfl

(08-01-2024, 09:52 AM)Oyk Wrote:  My mother taught me how to fûck
[Image: CwHQIEe.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like starbugstk's post

Hahahaa another taunt taken care of by Observer Rotfl

(08-01-2024, 09:58 AM)Observer Wrote:  
(08-01-2024, 09:58 AM)Oyk Wrote:  (Admin and crones, prease take note. You wanna find my Archilles Point? Dream on... Rotfl)

(08-01-2024, 09:58 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Maybe it's easier to find my mother clitoris if you try

[Image: CwHQIEe.jpg]

(08-01-2024, 11:23 AM)starbugstk Wrote:  Hahahaa I look so silly squatting here.    Rotfl

Since you know it, what are you doing about it? 

1. Go IMH (not recommend because 你已经无药可救了)

2. Go Bedok R (highly recommend Rotfl)

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(08-01-2024, 12:50 PM)Oyk Wrote:   Rotfl)
moi am shameful....
must repent....
but lord rejected moi....
how?

[Image: S0zxU.png]

disgusting defective being

Good joke about himself Laughter-144

(09-01-2024, 05:35 PM)Oyk Wrote:  As a Han Singaporean national, I would of course not line up at the row for Chinese nationals. My passport is as orange as can be wor.

中国公民 and 新加坡公民 clearly refer to Chinese and Singaporeans, respectively.

Once I did shout "KILLjoi! KILLjoi! Come over here!~ Line up here! You are lining up at the wrong row!"

He would not listen to me wor. When he reached the front of the row, the Immigration kor kor told him that that row was for the Chinese.

Upon being told that, he felt that his ancestors would take umbrage at that advice and that he must do them proud by screaming, in Singlish, "I am Chinese! I am Chinese!!! My laupeh aye laupeh aye lauphe came from China!!!". His vocals went from baritone to sopranino KNNBCCB, he shrieked! See my pink IC? You noe how to read?

The Immigration kor kor would not allow foreigners, including Singaporeans, to be so rude to him, and airport police were called in. When they saw his Singapore passport, they decided to give some face to LKY and the current PM, so instead of locking him up for 12 hours, they only dragged him away. But he struggled as if they were taking him to the slaughterhouse, and so they carried him up and then deposited him at a row for "Aliens".

[Image: SjJia.jpg]

He should glance at the mirror how stupid he looked Laughter-144

(04-01-2024, 01:25 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  This CDC voucher is also your money.

(04-01-2024, 02:37 PM)Oyk Wrote:  So why don't you go and stand in front of IRAS - Novena Stn by MRT - and scream This is my marnee! Observer! Starbugstk! rar rar rar! All the taxes and gee ass tee are my marnee!!!
KILLjoi! KILLjoi! My marnee!!!
Mommy! Mommy!!!  Rolleyes

Wow .... news travelled so fast and furious, Google propelled him to international stardom

[Image: S0LyC.png]

This Forum May Have to Close Soon

Our Health Minister Ong Ye Kung 's name is smeared

[Image: S0LyC.png]

The impersonator, OYK will be in hot soup and possibly some implications on SgTalk
for allowing 'OYK' to be used.

What is the Penal Code 427 for impersonation in Singapore?
Varying Punishments For Different Counts Of Mischief

General punishment (s 426): Imprisonment of a maximum of 1 year OR a fine, OR both imprisonment and a fine. Committing mischief which causes loss or damage of $500 or more (s 427): Imprisonment of a maximum of 2 years OR a fine, OR both imprisonment and a fine.

This old man is very kaypo with his undesirable comments
He is not even part of the family and how on earth he knows what transpired within
He should spend more time with his mother and granddaughter

https://sgtalk.net/Thread-GPGT-Foo-Mee-H...#pid796195

(10-01-2024, 01:30 PM)Oyk Wrote:  If I try to see things from their POV, your biological mother is not a legal wife.  Their mother is the legal wife, and they would consider that the inheritance is supposed to be due to them, all of it.

You are certainly Harold Chan's daughter because you have his genes, or part of it, the rest being those from your biological mother.  Your relationship with your father cannot be challenged in any court of law.  It is your mother's relationship with your father which can be challenged because she has no status as a wife at all.

Your half-siblings may therefore feel that you should get nothing from the old man's estate.

Your position is probably that you should get something because you are still his biological daughter, in every sense of it.

If your late father had written a WILL very clearly, there can be no argument about who gets what.  If he died intestate, then it's now up to the courts.

What's there to fight anymore?

You are being sued for breaking a promise to not talk?

PS:  I shant throw Chinese sayings at you.  I think nobody can truly or fully understand what it is like for you if he has not even walked one mile in your shoes.  But you are not alone unless you choose to be.  I assume you are not married, and so all the more, you feel very lonely in all of this.  It happened ten years ago after the old man died.  But according to you, it had been brewing for over 4 tens years.  How many more "tens" do we all have left?   Don't let your anger and hatred eat you up.  Time to let go, and just live a simple life...and I sincerely wish you will turn to Jesus and ask Him to set you free..

Every time I buy not bought asshole!

Knnbccb he wants to correct other people somemore.
No wonder he is wearing someone else's backside on his face. (Thick skin)

Hey SIMTAN is this your pupil? crying

(10-01-2024, 12:44 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Every time I bought something from Sheng Siong, the cashier would ask "要纸袋吗?“

I would correct her:

塑料袋
不是纸袋

Laughing

(07-01-2024, 07:19 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Love

sgtalk.net/User-Oyk A HALFWIT
[+] 1 user Likes KILLjoy's post

Using Dan's backside (avatar) for his face Rotfl

[Image: 2024-01-11-14-11-25-SG-News-Most-SG-prob...ically.png]

This is one of the best

(09-08-2023, 11:35 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Let me say this for the last time: the Old Guards screwed it up. They should not have 'Chinese' printed in the IC
Chinese is a nationality, and that's what is understood by 8 billion peepur around the world.
Chinese is not a race, which only Han sinkies take it to mean.

He creates one of the best jokes in Chinese Airport
In every airport you queue with your passport of origin except him with his IC.
Laughing

(09-08-2023, 08:59 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Don't make a fool of yourself screaming "I am Chinese! I am Chinese!" and flashing the backside of your NRIC, telling the world "See! I am Chinese!" Rolleyes
You tell the world you are Chinese, they'd take it that you are a citizen of China. Understand? Rolleyes

(11-01-2024, 05:06 PM)starbugstk Wrote:  He creates one of the best jokes in Chinese Airport
In every airport you queue with your passport of origin except him with his IC.
  Laughing

He's a fool who is trying to act smart.

Ignore List: Oyk
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

Caught lying red handed and his stupidity shoved him to ask readers to judge
How stupid can he get?
He dissappeared offline in quick time when the first reader, GEMSTAR judged he will never repent and many others will judge him likewise.

(13-01-2024, 09:24 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Why you steal my Avatar?  Rolleyes

(14-01-2024, 09:02 AM)Dan Wrote:  Today is Sunday and am wondering which Church you are going to
Would you confess and beg for forgiveness?
I think in real life you are a compulsive liar
That's not all, with your upbringing your whole family also lie
Same breed agree?

(14-01-2024, 10:30 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Well, I shall let readers be the judge.

You spent a whole day writing 54 posts, all about or to me.  This, I shall also let readers be the judge about whether it's a sick mind that would do such a thing, spending so much time on Oyk, or simply someone who got mighty triggered when called out for stealing my Avatar.

And of course, you only have one pair of hands, so when you were busy writing 54 posts, KILLchoy, Opserber, and starfugstk were not active wor.  I shall let readers figure out why... Rotfl

[Image: Dan-54-Posts.png]

(14-01-2024, 10:42 AM)Oyk Wrote:  [Image: Dan-PM.png]

He (KILLchoy, Opserber, starfugstk, Danthief) asked me why I did not reply to his posts wor.

Let readers be the judge lar.

He posted in such a way that if you click "Reply", you'd get a blank screen.  He is scared to debate with me because he will get minced, so he uses peektures to try to get my Archilles Point but....

........................but then hor, he forgot to ask his mother to wash his face wor.   Rotfl

********Buahahahah*********

(14-01-2024, 10:56 AM)Dan Wrote:  Here's the full private message to you

[Image: xADJ4fG.png]

(14-01-2024, 10:59 AM)Gemstar Wrote:  I wil stil judged you a liar who never repent. Your skin are stil as thick I believed many readers wil judged the same way I did

Confirmed Lau Ah Gua is lying
These were his previous avatars
Pui ! KNNBCCB!

[Image: BJ0VZ5T.png]

[Image: kclB643.png]

[Image: sYHdbOM.png]

[Image: TEpGoZz.png]

[Image: c1NeLnd.png]

(19-12-2023, 04:14 PM)Oyk Wrote:  God gave Adam and Eve a Free Will. He had a contingency plan to redeem man. As He is omniscient, He would know whether you would get on your knees, confess and receive the salvation that's in and through Christ or you will continue to mock and sneer till your time in this world is up.

Therefore the Bible does not tell me to argue with unbelievers and mockers like you. My job is to share the Gospel and I have already done that. I am not required to convict you. I am supposed to leave that to God. So, 88~~~88~~88.. Music

but the Bible tells you to lie without blinking an eye Rotfl