[Image: wOfChTa.png]

Thinking Oyk:Tempt peepur at their Archilles Point: GREED
[+] 1 user Likes starbugstk's post

His avatar today changed to Dan's

[Image: bGlSEu1.png]

KNNBCCB! Dirty old gay!

(25-12-2023, 09:32 AM)Oyk Wrote:  But we still have a sizeable percentage of yang peepur. Our foreign workers are all yang and for them it's a novelty to converge there for their IG. They will add significant numbers to our small yang sinkie population and hence energy and vibrancy. The Pinoys and Cecas are especially good dancers.   Big Grin

What kind of fuccking English is that?

The Pinoys and Cecas are exceptionally good dancers

Check with SIMTAN if you are not sure. You are making him malu everyday ASSHOLE!

(19-10-2023, 03:17 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Many have forgotten, and many don't even know because they were not born yet, the attempt to bomb our MRT at Yishun. Whoever was behind it is still not known so there isn't a name like Mas Selamat to aid memory, only an event which fortunately was foiled.

To aid my lancheow lah

There is nothing to jog/jolt the memory, asshole, ask SIMTAN if you run short of vocab.

(07-01-2024, 07:19 PM)Oyk Wrote:  [Image: S0IMs.gif]
Love
[+] 1 user Likes KILLjoy's post

Need to keep a record here for easy retrieval

Oyk is a big disgrace to all the Christians here. First he lied that Dan stole his avatar and when Dan collected enough evidence to prove otherwise he tried to pull a fast one by rebuking on the time stamp.

He said his avatar (Dan's) was dated back in Jan 2023 and luckily Observer was quick to point out any changes to your avatar will result in changing all your old one to the latest one. Observer did a change on his avatar and the result was instantaneous for all to see including those in 2023 were also updated to the present one.

He lied twice in a day and was caught red handed twice. You can imagine what kind of person he is in real life.
Caught with concrete evidence and yet he denied with a feint. Worst he claimed to be a devoted Christian in other threads involving Christianity.

A screen shot dated Dec 2023 showed his old avatar while Dan's avatar was dated Oct 2023

[Image: FiCxL2j.jpg]

Observer's original avatar
[Image: aXe0vun.png]

Observer changed it Oyk
[Image: Z18q055.png]

Observer's last year April avatar also changed to the latest version
[Image: zNwbQqe.png]

Immediately after Observer's evidence were posted he went offline Rotfl

So in conclusion, it's better to record or screenshot on whatever transpired between you and Oyk.
In fact I have most of his posts in my data base after he deleted all my posts in his Forest City thread which I manipulated his moves and he fell for it. He was busy boasting about his feat while I was busy collecting his data.
Even more hilarious was he deleted all his 42 threads out of fear. Laughing

https://sgtalk.net/Thread-This-baby-is-s...#pid799310

[+] 2 users Like starbugstk's post

(15-01-2024, 06:21 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Whole night I didn't sleep

My father stole my mother and said she belongs to him

I show him the birth confirming she 'my mother'

It is dated as far back as 1939

Should we let the readers decide?

[Image: CwHQIEe.jpg]

Laughing Laughing

(15-01-2024, 12:31 AM)starbugstk Wrote:  Need to keep a record here for easy retrieval

Oyk is a big disgrace to all the Christians here. First he lied that Dan stole his avatar and when Dan collected enough evidence to prove otherwise he tried to pull a fast one by rebuking on the time stamp.

He said his avatar (Dan's) was dated back in Jan 2023 and luckily Observer was quick to point out any changes to your avatar will result in changing all your old one to the latest one. Observer did a change on his avatar and the result was instantaneous for all to see including those in 2023 were also updated to the present one.

He lied twice in a day and was caught red handed twice. You can imagine what kind of person he is in real life.
Caught with concrete evidence and yet he denied with a feint. Worst he claimed to be a devoted Christian in other threads involving Christianity.

A screen shot dated Dec 2023 showed his old avatar while Dan's avatar was dated Oct 2023

Observer's original avatar
[Image: aXe0vun.png]

Observer changed it Oyk
[Image: Z18q055.png]

Observer's last year April avatar also changed to the latest version
[Image: zNwbQqe.png]

Immediately after Observer's evidence were posted he went offline Rotfl

So in conclusion, it's better to record or screenshot on whatever transpired between you and Oyk.
In fact I have most of his posts in my data base after he deleted all my posts in his Forest City thread which I manipulated and he fell for it. He was busy boasting about his feat while I was busy collecting his data.
Even more hilarious was he deleted all his 42 threads out of fear. Laughing

https://sgtalk.net/Thread-This-baby-is-s...#pid799310

The pukimak ceca aka Oyk has lots of incriminating posts hence he must have panicked and deleted all the threads that he started.  

Even with his deletion, we all know what a fugged up CCB he is => Pappy loving CECA who hates Chinese and local born Sinkies.  I challenged the pundek to come out and meet me in person twice (once in edmw and once here in sgtalk) and both times the mutha fugga chickened out like the ball-less eunuch that he is.
[+] 1 user Likes aiptasia's post

Caught lying red handed

(16-12-2023, 09:09 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  COVID-19 is spreading like wildfire now. The infection rate easily surpasses 150k to date IMO. You guys better go get your vaccination and risk screwing up your immune system or invest in a good mask like N95. I am on the masking-up option.      Big Grin

(16-12-2023, 09:36 AM)Oyk Wrote:  We are a little over 50K to date.

Where did your 150K come from?  It came from "imo"?

If it is as you "imo", 150K per day would be 1.5 million in 10 days and 4.5 million in one month.  So by next January, the whole of Singapore would be covid-23 central zone...where probably only 3.5 million peepur are left because all the FTs and FWs would have fled.
You should be banned for spreading rumours using "imo" to create fear and panic in Singapore
Rolleyes

(16-12-2023, 09:50 AM)starbugstk Wrote:  Knnbccb! You provided the above assumptions and you are the motherfucker who spread the rumours KNNBCCB!

(16-12-2023, 09:56 AM)Oyk Wrote:  I didn't provide those numbers.  Huliwang did.   Rolleyes

(16-12-2023, 10:00 AM)starbugstk Wrote:  Knnbccb! You expanded his imo with your projection didn't you? KKNBCCB!

(16-12-2023, 10:10 AM)Oyk Wrote:  He was spreading fear and trying to cover his kachng with "Oh! I was only stating an opinion".

It's a cheap trick which only your mother would fall for... Rolleyes

(16-12-2023, 10:23 AM)starbugstk Wrote:  KNNBCCB! Don't change the subject KNNBCCB!

You said this

Quote:Oyk:
"imo", 150K per day would be 1.5 million in 10 days and 4.5 million in one month. So by next January, the whole of Singapore would be covid-23 central zone...where probably only 3.5 million peepur are left because all the FTs and FWs would have fled.
Posted by Oyk - 16-12-2023, 10:10 AM

https://sgtalk.net/Thread-Singapore-Hit-...#pid777349

Unable to cover his tracks the liar deleted 18 of his posts today from 7777 down to 7759 Rotfl

[Image: O3CiFa6.png]

Where's the post where Oyk showed his dark hairy CECA hand?

(15-01-2024, 05:13 PM)aiptasia Wrote:  Where's the post where Oyk showed his dark hairy CECA hand?

Which one?

(15-01-2024, 09:15 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I was caught stealing someone's avatar with concrete evidence but I must lie to defend myself.

Laughing Laughing

(15-01-2024, 05:28 PM)starbugstk Wrote:  Which one?

I am looking for it

(08-08-2023, 12:09 PM)Oyk Wrote:  [Image: 39oYSVE.jpg]

Laughing Laughing

(16-01-2024, 02:04 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Just close it down lah.

(16-01-2024, 02:04 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I can help here with my experience

[Image: RBkFsry.png]

And my recent achievement in stealing and lying should be the greatest adavantage

Laughing Laughing

Why are the two avatars different on the same day same time?

[Image: 50AD5Y9.jpg]

The answer is simple, once you change your avatar, the new one superede all the old ones.

Oyk's original avatar was captured on 17-11-2023

Same thread, same date and time.

[Image: b4Liby2.png]
[Image: EF9zR1h.png]

Oyk didn't know I was capturing his data before he delete 47 of my posts.
In this thread below I was watching him & SIMTAN very intensively capturing every single post of theirs

https://sgtalk.net/Thread-ANN-KOK-SAYS-S...#pid757431

Oyk was so happy and was oblivious of my manipulations on his moves.
All the 47 posts have been restored above were designed to make
him look silly & stupid with his own posts.
I knew he would delete all his 42 threads because the contents there were even uglier
he was afraid I might lay a hand on them. He did it hurriedly and with regrets now.
I made him looked more stupid than the 47 posts he deleted. Laughing

(02-01-2024, 12:40 AM)Oyk Wrote:  47 posts of lies by Starbugsboi wiped out by me.
Bhwahahahaaaaaa!!!!!
[Image: laugh-emoji.gif]

Before he change his avatar

[Image: AN5mejC.png]

After he deleted his threads and changed his avatar

[Image: Qz7ObV4.png]

What can I say?

Before he change his avatar

[Image: u901N2E.png]

After he changed his avatar

[Image: 8WbPEXi.png]

Caught with evidence still not guilty?

https://sgtalk.net/Thread-Iswaran-was-ha...#pid802643

[Image: NaB7AZc.png]

[Image: itX6TMt.png]

(22-01-2024, 11:13 AM)Oyk Wrote:  [Image: Oyk-is-a-mf.jpg]

I have no shame
Laughing

Laughing Laughing

Oyk is so afraid of me going into his private collection of more than 40 threads which he had posted.
Not only he deleted my 47 posts in one of his threads he also wiped his entire thread collection, only 3 remain.
Now he realises how powerful SATAN is hahahaaa
He felt threatened and is living in fear and shame now Laughing

[Image: Oyk-threads.jpg]

[Image: 3-thread-remaining-2024-01-02-04-35-04.png]

(22-01-2024, 07:34 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I am a humji kia Chao Ceca who loves fuccking my mother and granddaughter

[Image: zZgFJSZ.jpg]

[Image: h7Zgs8X.gif]

Laughing Laughing

(28-12-2023, 05:02 PM)Oyk Wrote:  The scammer is a very smart, very intelligent purrson who uses his brain to cheat, steal, scam.

If flower goat does not want to drink, the scammer will not force its head down. It will tempt the flower goat to itself wants to drink. How? Offer big discounts, offer investment returns which are too good to miss. Limited time, limited edition.

Tempt peepur at their Archilles Point: GREED.

But flower goat is smarter than scammers everyday, not just today 

What really saves him however is that he is not greedy. So scammers cannot tempt him lor.  Laughter-68

Knnbccb another rubbish analogy.

and what the fuuck is this? Tempt peepur at their Archilles Point: GREED.

It's Achilles heel ... a weak point to attack during a fight and you don't use it for greed asshole!

Caught lying again

https://sgtalk.net/Thread-Was-President-...#pid806359

Is it so easy to change other forummer's avatar?

Same post, same date & time but with avatar updated in SgTalk data bank

[Image: NaB7AZc.png]

[Image: itX6TMt.png]

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Let me show you my Avatar in January 2022.  That was 2 years ago.

Need I say more when a picture has said a thousand...? Rolleyes

[Image: OYK-Avatar.png]

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(18-01-2024, 03:16 PM)starbugstk Wrote:  Caught with evidence still not guilty?

https://sgtalk.net/Thread-Opserber-%E5%8...3%E9%A5%AD

I clicked on that link of yours.

You call that evidence?   Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love