Oyk Deleted His Thread Because It Hurts Him Badly

(08-08-2023, 12:09 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I certainly AM NOT a Chinese.  I am a Singaporean and you, as we all know, are a Malaysian and posting from Malaysia.

How can I call myself a Chinese when my NRIC states that I am a Singapore Citizen?

Rolleyes

Thinking Oyk:Tempt peepur at their Archilles Point: GREED

(16-07-2023, 11:43 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Chao hai
臭鞋

I can even write the Chinese character for you.  Rolleyes

(17-07-2023, 12:45 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Write for what use?

You invented the Chinese characters, issit? If not, then you're just a "me too", like everyone else

(16-07-2023, 10:30 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Flower goat quarrels online 24/7 to overcome boredom?

(16-07-2023, 10:58 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Just kick his arse for fun will do, no need to waste time arguing

(16-07-2023, 09:12 PM)Oyk Wrote:  In China they'd call it 人民公园although there they'd prefer to call it 广场。So it'd be 人民广场。

For some strange reason, the two Peopels Park here are (mis)translated as 珍珠坊 and 珍珠大厦。

The Old Guards got his I.C. wrongly printed with 'Chinese' instead of Ham
Now architect and property owners also got their building names wrong

[+] 1 user Likes starbugstk's post

Qns : why Shan & Vivi want to rent black & white hse?

(27-06-2023, 07:53 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  What happened to their own HSE?

(27-06-2023, 07:56 PM)Oyk Wrote:  What they do with their own house or "what happened to it" is none of your business. It's their private life and you should learn to respect other people's privacy.

(27-06-2023, 08:26 PM)Oyk Wrote:  So the boss of the company you work for has the right to know about your private life, how many watches you bought, is it a Seiko or a Rolex since your watches must be bought with the salary he paid you?

(27-06-2023, 08:44 PM)Dan Wrote:  Your boss does not have the rights to know your private life ... blah blah blah
but he has the rights to investigate not only your private life, your whole family as well if you have done something wrong. Get it?

(27-06-2023, 08:51 PM)Oyk Wrote:  If I did something wrong in the company, sure, he can investigate. But if he wants to enter my house, I will tell him to fugg off.  Rolleyes

(27-06-2023, 08:54 PM)Dan Wrote:  Don't change subject lah

(27-06-2023, 11:00 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  It's pretty obvious you never hold any executive or C level appt a listed company or the public service

There is no private life if you're a public figure

That goes for celebrities too, which again, you obviously isn't one

(28-06-2023, 06:54 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  Did they invite their pap colleagues from parliament over for hse warming @ ridout 26 & 31?

(28-06-2023, 08:09 AM)Oyk Wrote:  That's none of your business whether they did or not. Learn to respect other people's privacy. It's basic etiquette.  Rolleyes

(28-06-2023, 08:15 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Why I don't see you questioning Low Thia Khiang?  Rolleyes

(28-06-2023, 03:28 PM)aiptasia Wrote:  LTK never stayed in a B&W bungalow on govt land.

Your cow dung bodoh brains can't even think straight LOL

(28-06-2023, 07:53 AM)Oyk Wrote:  There is such a thing as PM or DM. What you had SCHEMED with other members... remember words do get around.
Now now! You can CLAIM that I am not popular and we noted that you only mentioned Sgtalk. But names calling like "pariah" is uncalled for. Very bad edmw habit!
Well I suppose you tried to get popular by doing that..  Rolleyes

(22-10-2023, 05:51 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Well, war is war. Even if a soldier fires a bullet into a chiobu's abalone, suck it up man.
  Rolleyes

(22-12-2023, 03:54 PM)Oyk Wrote:  If you are not a young man who randomly gave yourself a user id theold, the government strongly urge you to get jabbed with the latest vaccine if your last jab was more than 12 months ago.

Someone who behaves like a teacher cannot even construct a proper sentence tsk tsk...

If you are not a young man who randomly gave yourself a user id theold, the government strongly urge you to get jabbed with the latest vaccine if your last jab was more than 12 months ago.

If you are not young with a user id 'theold', the government strongly urge you to protect yourself with the latest vaccine if your last jab was more than 12 months ago.

Fuucked up English from a Teacher

(31-12-2023, 11:43 AM)Oyk Wrote:  It's the best way to get back at the old fox.

Getting evidence to prosecute him may take longer than the remaining number of years old fox has.. and the case can drag, just like how long it had dragged before they managed to comvict ah jib kor.  In the end, the case could end up no where if old fox dies.

Going after his son (s) is smart.

It's should have been this

The best way of course is to prosecute him with sufficient evidence before he dies otherwise the case may drag(s) on like in the case of Najib.
So it makes sense to go after his children now.

Convict not comvict

(31-12-2023, 02:56 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  If you don't start somewhere, you'll end up nowhere.

Not no where lah. How cum flower goat's england so lan?

if OYK here is really multiversal from hwz, then really ish laugh till peng for his "expert" opinions on vaccines... Tongue

“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth” – Buddha.
[Image: https://i.ibb.co/0hWSqby/wednesday-quote.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Geneco's post

(02-01-2024, 08:16 PM)Geneco Wrote:  if OYK here is really multiversal from hwz, then really ish laugh till peng for his "expert" opinions on vaccines... Tongue

Confirm he is. Who will be as fixated with Hans and RK as him? But this coward is forever in denial  Big Grin  

[Image: M1.png]

Ignore List: Oyk
[+] 4 users Like Blasterlord2's post

(02-01-2024, 01:11 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I am flattered by the amount of time you squatted here just to write all the above posts....digging out all my typo errors, or else putting words into my mouth wor.

It's a very tedious job.

And you are still trying to find my Archilles Point ah?    Perish the thought, son.  The more you post, the more stupid you'll look.  Peepur are laughing ====================at you.    nudie

[Image: SjtSr.gif]

When I am down, and, oh, my soul, so weary
When troubles come, and my heart burdened be
Then, I am still and wait here in the silence
Until this thread appears right in front of me

You made me laugh, so I can stand on mountains
You made me laugh to walk on stormy seas
I am strong when I laughed to my tears
You made me laugh to more than I can be

[Image: Sjtb8.gif]

thumbs up for the effort on the defective being, ts
[+] 1 user Likes KILLjoy's post

(02-01-2024, 09:09 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Confirm he is. Who will be as fixated with Hans and RK as him? But this coward is forever in denial  Big Grin  

[Image: M1.png]
Another bad habit of oyk is he himself said many things, and then claimed others put words into his mouth.
[+] 2 users Like Gemstar's post

(29-12-2023, 01:09 AM)starbugstk Wrote:  You were embarrassed when I commented on your poorly written posts, three in a row for using wrong analogies and a string of other inept in language proficiencies. It's to reciprocate in kind
Post #78 - Blaming the police for not doing their job - poor analogy used
https://sgtalk.net/Thread-Singaporean-fa...#pid786480

Post #86 - It's about your inappropriate use of Achilles heel another poor analogy
https://sgtalk.net/Thread-Singaporean-fa...#pid786573

Post #89 I asked why you deleted your ugly post but you denied blatantly
https://sgtalk.net/Thread-Singaporean-fa...#pid786586

Enjoy!

(02-01-2024, 01:03 PM)Oyk Wrote:  oh god, everyday i pray
i pee i pray i poop i also pray
why are you doing this to moi

[Image: SjZVn.gif]

you well deserved it

He should get an award for the most mortifying humiliation

(18-09-2023, 09:24 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Life will be smoother for Singaporeans and future generations of Singaporeans if you remain single and don't pass your genes down. If you go make four or five of you, rubber stamps of your badself, that would be four or five more retards who vote unwisely for the wrong party like the one which has members who tell rape stories.

We don't need people like you.  And more offsprings from you.  We can replace your genes which will soon enter middle age (age 40 to 59) with superior ones from CECA import.  Singapore will not become barren with nobody to live, work, and play here. No worries.  We will retain our Han identity as the Han language is still being spoken, and even spoken to a much higher level of proficiency nao. Rolleyes

(22-10-2023, 07:13 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  This cartoon looks more like Sinkiepoor

(22-10-2023, 07:30 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Looks like your granddaughter's abalone  Rolleyes

(22-10-2023, 07:59 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Is this how you managed to shutdown the former forum, besides posting fake news about H.C.?

(22-10-2023, 08:02 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Due to my age I was prone to making typographical errors when I forgot
type 'not' before the 100 billions i.e Ho Ching salary is not 100 billions Rolleyes

(23-10-2023, 07:34 AM)Clyde Wrote:  Oyk has been on and off attacking other religions in this forum. If he continues to do that, this forum may have to be closed again.

(18-10-2023, 10:15 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Buddha and Muhammed need Jesus, the Messiah, who can give them eternal life.

Which one is stupid Flower Goat, Yanghua or the one who posted this?

(28-12-2023, 05:06 PM)Oyk Wrote:  The scammer is a very smart, very intelligent purrson who uses his brain to cheat, steal, scam.

If flower goat does not want to drink, the scammer will not force its head down. It will tempt the flower goat to itself wants to drink. How? Offer big discounts, offer investment returns which are too good to miss. Limited time, limited edition.

Tempt peepur at their Archilles Point: GREED.

But flower goat (Yanghua) is smarter than scammers everyday, not just today.

What really saves him however is that he is not greedy. So scammers cannot tempt him lor. Laughter-68

How stupid can this asshole be?

I anticipated and manipulated his move and he fell for it Laughing

He deleted all his threads when I re-posted some of his ugly posts in Sgtalk

These are what remain as of today

Total Posts: 7,640
Total Threads: 3

[Image: 3RUVc45.png]

知彼知己,百战不殆

[+] 2 users Like starbugstk's post

(08-08-2023, 12:09 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I certainly AM NOT a Chinese or a Malaysian posting from Malaysia.

How can I call myself a Chinese when my NRIC states that I am a Singapore Citizen?Rolleyes

(27-10-2023, 11:57 AM)Oyk Wrote:  The Old Guards got it wrong.

ALL WRONG.

In Singapore there is no CHINESE OR INDIAN

Minister Shan for eg is NOT an Indian. He's a Singapore Tamil. Pritam Singh is not an Indian. He's a Singapore Sikh.

Lawrence Wong is not a Chinese. He's a Singapore Han

I say it more than a thousand times I am not a Chinese I am a Han

(08-08-2023, 12:28 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  He's a ceca sil lah. Trying very hard to hide 有苦说不出

This uncle trying to impress SIMTAN with his English composition Rotfl

(22-12-2023, 11:43 AM)Oyk Wrote:  I have mixed feelings about them because I had a sweet twentyish Pinay chasing after me, calling Uncle! Uncle! with a packet of candies and giving me five. To her, a KIDDOjoi, that was good stuff but to an old man like me...candies?

I'd choose a cup of Milo O Kosong if she had offered a choice of...

But I could see the beauty in her from her world.

On the other leg, I have also encountered a damned scheming twentyish Pinay which jolted me to another reality that young peepur aren't necessarily pure and innocent.

Are Filipinos and Burmese stupid? I don't think so. Are we more intelligent than them? I don't think so. Is Singapore a country of smarter peepur? You'd bet. We imported the smart ones from their countries. Not on from the Philippines and Myanmar but also Malaysia. They call it brain drain.

Lau ah qua wants Serina Wee Laughing

(13-11-2023, 07:54 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Fug off, you chao gay.  Not interested in you.  Give me Nutella zeh zeh anytime man.  Serina Wee auntie also can.  But not YOU, you chao gay you!  Rolleyes

He has a penchant for young woman that's why his granddaughter is quite handy