Oyk Deleted His Thread Because It Hurts Him Badly

Lau ah qua wants Serina Wee Laughing

(13-11-2023, 07:54 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Fug off, you chao gay.  Not interested in you.  Give me Nutella zeh zeh anytime man.  Serina Wee auntie also can.  But not YOU, you chao gay you!  Rolleyes

Thinking Oyk:Tempt peepur at their Archilles Point: GREED

He has a penchant for young woman that's why his granddaughter is quite handy

[+] 1 user Likes starbugstk's post

(03-01-2024, 02:07 PM)victortan Wrote:  hearsay in prison Kong Hee was very popular, and he really converted many there. 

As popular as Oyk here?

(15-08-2023, 07:16 PM)Oyk Wrote:  He figured out E = MC2 which decades after decades, centuries after centuries, most peepur still don't understand, not even the zoomers of today who think they are very smart because they know how to do TikTok beedios.

But like all mortals he too had to die. He had vanished. 

Instead of talking about dead men be he Einstein, Darwin, Newton, LKY, we should talk about HE who is living WHO is seated at the right HAND of the Father.  Clapping

(15-08-2023, 07:59 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  You have embarrassed your Father. Talk so much for wat.

(16-08-2023, 11:13 AM)Oyk Wrote:  We have ALL embarrassed the Father, but the Father had made us shine in glory through the Son!  Semen!  Clapping

(28-12-2023, 05:02 PM)Oyk Wrote:  The scammer is a very smart, very intelligent purrson who uses his brain to cheat, steal, scam.

If flower goat does not want to drink, the scammer will not force its head down. It will tempt the flower goat to itself wants to drink. How? Offer big discounts, offer investment returns which are too good to miss. Limited time, limited edition.

Tempt peepur at their Archilles Point: GREED.

But flower goat is smarter than scammers everyday, not just today 

What really saves him however is that he is not greedy. So scammers cannot tempt him lor.  Laughter-68

Knnbccb another rubbish analogy.

and what the fuuck is this? Tempt peepur at their Archilles Point: GREED.

It's Achilles heel ... a weak point to attack during a fight and you don't use for greed asshole!

(28-12-2023, 01:58 PM)Oyk Wrote:  If even without the physical token, the scammer can simply use malware to fool your bank app and transfer money out, then what's the point of bringing it back?

I would rather consider facial recognition as a 3FA but even that can be copied if you have a habit, as a huge number of peepur do, of storing their photos in the phone.

There are no easy solutions. Scammers are not lowly educated petty pickpockets who if lucky might pick a wallet with $300 in it. Scammers are highly qualified IT peepur... and it's really not easy for the banks' IT Department. I think we also should exercise some amount of caution.

To lay the entire blame at the feet of banks as you seem to be doing is like saying that your wallet was stolen on 24 December when you were partying on Orchard Road all because the police were not doing their job.

(28-12-2023, 03:03 PM)starbugstk Wrote:  To lay the entire blame at the feet of banks as you seem to be doing is like saying that your wallet was stolen on 24 December when you were partying on Orchard Road all because the police were not doing their job.

Knnbccb! What kind of analogy is that? You think the police force is deployed at Orchard Road only to look after your wallet? Only a senile old man like you would blame the police for that. Police are deployed basically for crowd control and to maintain peace and order. The bank on the other hand is responsible for the money you deposited that's why they are kept in their vaults and locked for our safety and it is contractual. Are you so fuucking dumb and unaware that there are many documents to read and sign when opening an account with a bank?
Knnbccb go and do something you know best like fuucking your mother or granddaughter instead spewing crap here!

(16-12-2023, 10:14 AM)sexeyXR Wrote:  All these foreigners Indians are our zoh boh Lan Si Lang Zhenghu favourite pets that you are not allowed to criticize.

(16-12-2023, 12:12 PM)Oyk Wrote:  WTF is zoh boh lang
Or you actually wanted to say tso bo lang?  Rolleyes
So how do you pronounce zoo? Your mother taught you to say zhoo ijjit?
Zoh boh lang.  Rolleyes

Actually what he is trying to say is Achilles heel, his mother didn't tell him it's not Archilles point Laughing

(28-12-2023, 05:02 PM)Oyk Wrote:  The scammer is a very smart, very intelligent purrson who uses his brain to cheat, steal, scam.

If flower goat does not want to drink, the scammer will not force its head down. It will tempt the flower goat to itself wants to drink. How? Offer big discounts, offer investment returns which are too good to miss. Limited time, limited edition.

Tempt peepur at their Archilles Point: GREED.

But flower goat is smarter than scammers everyday, not just today 

What really saves him however is that he is not greedy. So scammers cannot tempt him lor.  Laughter-68

(02-11-2023, 04:45 PM)sgh Wrote:  So the sacrificial lamb is CIO I see. CEO escape unscathed. How coincidental CIO is race C ? CEO is race I ?

(02-11-2023, 04:57 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Are you so fucking sure the decision was made based on race? Your mother told you that?  Rolleyes

He is so proud of his remarkable feat.

(02-01-2024, 12:40 AM)Oyk Wrote:  47 posts of lies by Starbugsboi wiped out by me.
Bhwahahahaaaaaa!!!!!
[Image: laugh-emoji.gif]

(03-01-2024, 01:53 PM)starbugstk Wrote:  How stupid can this asshole be?

I anticipated and manipulated his move and he fell for it Laughing

He deleted all his threads when I re-posted some of his ugly posts in Sgtalk

These are what remain as of today

Total Posts: 7,640
Total Threads: 3

[Image: 3RUVc45.png]

知彼知己,百战不殆

(03012024, 12:37 PM) sgbuffett Wrote:

The source of problem is this Singapore has the largest foreign influx per 1000 people in the world, the infrastructure did not keep up with the influx and Singaporeans paid the price....

You pay a price for housing costs, hospital bed shortage,  higher competition for limited number of jobs, high inflation, overcrowding stress etc.

The PAP is a lousy overrated over paid govt that can't even create sufficient capacity to care for our sick properly...

Anyone is welcome to challenge me on the above assertion ...and prove me wrong.

(040124, 02:54 PM) Oyk Wrote:

I am ready to challenge your simplistic view of things but as soon as you lose, we know that lvlrsSTI will come to your rescue with his crones... Observerboi, KILLjoi, starbugstk trolling around me.

So of course you dare to talk big and SAY anyone is welcome to blablablab.  Rolleyes

(040124, 11:54 PM) starbugstk Wrote:

What a lame excuse! Laughing

[quote="Bigiron" 04-01-2024 01:25 PM]

This CDC voucher is also your money.

[quote="Oyk" 04-01-2024 02:37 Pm]

So why don't you go and stand in front of IRAS - Novena Stn by MRT - and scream This is my marnee! Observer! Starbugstk! rar rar rar! All the taxes and gee ass tee are my marnee!!!

KILLjoi! KILLjoi! My marnee!!!

Mommy! Mommy!!!  Rolleyes

He once painted himself to be of SIMTAN's standard but actually he is as thick as a brick.

(03-01-2024, 01:28 PM)sgh Wrote:  Israel can suka suka whack into Lebanon without official declaration of war har? Cannot be like this lar. Wanna whack must issue official statement to declare war on Lebanon mah. Like that sneaky missile strike is like small man do things but I guess Israel are small men aka 小人 宁可做小人也不做大人因小人寿命比较长

(03-01-2024, 01:33 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Netanyahu 的 parents have brought him up well.  Love

.... and he is getting thicker here

(12-10-2023, 10:14 PM)Oyk Wrote:  The only bomb he can send out comes from his pigudong. It has the same smell as the one from KILLYjoyly and Observer boy.  Rolleyes

this hybrid defective being very powerful and exceptionally talented; 
love to smell+differentiate+identify FART

(02-01-2024, 01:03 PM)Oyk Wrote:  my powerfool england

sgtalk.net/User-Oyk THE DEFECTIVE BEING
sgtalk.net/User-Oyk THE GOD's REJECT
sgtalk.net/User-Oyk THE SMARTASS
sgtalk.net/User-Oyk THE CLOWN
[+] 1 user Likes KILLjoy's post

(02-01-2024, 10:28 PM)sexeyXR Wrote:  Shut up la Ceca clown

(02-01-2024, 10:39 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I am not an Agreement. Why do you call me CECA?  Huh

The acronym 'CECA' referring to imported Indians is so popularly used in Singapore like Colgate is to toothpaste all over the world

Quote:Don't ever give up if you hit a brick wall, when you find strength you can break it down until it's nothing at all

(02-01-2024, 01:03 PM)Oyk Wrote:  knock-knock-knockin' on heaven's door
and
god doesn't want me anymoreeee....

[Image: SjBG0.jpg]

(05-01-2024, 08:36 AM)moonrab Wrote:  Stirring and twisting skill...

Who is stirring and twisting here?

(10-12-2023, 09:25 PM)Oyk Wrote:  The only mod is also the admin who is also the owner of this forum: lvlrsSTI aka Observer boi aka KIDDOjoi.

(18-10-2023, 10:15 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Buddha and Muhammed need Jesus, the Messiah, who can give them eternal life.

(28-12-2023, 01:58 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Your wallet was stolen on 24 December when you were partying on Orchard Road all because the police were not doing their job.

(05-01-2024, 11:32 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Starbugstk you want to write another 47 tediously edited posts?

He felt threatened after reading them regarding his lies, disinformations, twists, fabrications & stupidities
He deleted all my 47 posts in one of his threads, Forest City and they are now restored here.
What followed next is something he will regret all his life, out of fear he deleted all his 43 threads! Laughing

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.
— Mark Twain, 1835-1910, American writer:

I found it! Laughing

[Image: VUbM0rG.jpg]

(10-03-2022, 10:17 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  You know how the U.S. bombed Iraq last time, they bombed a few weeks killing everyone and destroying all the hospitals, schools and garment buildings before sending in ground force, 1 million civilians were killed in bombing. Russia hasn’t done this, so far the total civilian casualty is much lower than what the U.S. did except for the hospital, Russia accuses Ukraine force of using the hospital as army base, that is why it bombed hospital. Likely Ukraine force uses civilians as human shield so that they can condemn Russia in case the hospital got attacked.

He thinks the judge has the same mental deficiency like him

(10-03-2022, 10:31 PM)Oyk Wrote:  You are like a a lawyer who tells the judge:  my client raped this woman once, but that man there, he raped another woman five times.

I don't know what the lawyer wants the judge to think....that raping a woman once is not so bad, and therefore, the judge should let it pass?  Or, there is nothing wrong in raping a woman when even that man over there, see that one there?  he did it, and did it five times!

... and he found this sweet-smelling garbage suitable for his profile wall tsk...tsk Huh

https://sgtalk.net/User-Oyk

Stay tuned on The Judge Must Be Crazy

[Image: 6jAfcXO.png]

(24-05-2023, 07:45 PM)Clyde Wrote:  You are Chinese by race only. Why do you queue at the row that is meant for their citizen? You couldn't read the signboard?

(24-05-2023, 07:49 PM)Oyk Wrote:  The signboard clearly says that only Chinese may line up at that row. As I am a Singaporean of Han ancestry, I know i am a foreigner there. I am not going to flash my NRIC at the immigration officer and tell him that lky said I am a Chinese.  Rolleyes

Citing what LKY said in a Chinese Airport
How come this defect was not detected during birth?
Blame it on his mother, the doctor or or maybe lvlrsSTI ?

(24-05-2023, 06:02 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I have no issue with that as long as they are spending their own money. Their annual salary is not a secret and we know they can afford it. They did not scan, they did not steal, they are spending their hard earned money, what's wrong with that?

Have you seen low thia khiang's house? It's not HDB ok? It's luxurious and he bought it with money he earned including all those MP allwances he received from taxpayers who lived in HDB flats.  Rolleyes

(24-05-2023, 06:34 PM)aiptasia Wrote:  LTK's house is a hut in comparison with the B&W bungalows and land that Shan and Vivian stays.

What sort of SMLJ comparison is that?  

CECA shit brains can't think straight is it?

Also, this has a lot to do with how much rent they paid and the fact that SLA is under the direction of the Ministry of Law of which Shan is the Minister.  

Again, you makan too much cow dung and drank too much cow piss, is it?  Bloody dumbfug CECA  Rotfl

... and he found an escape route - change the subject

(24-05-2023, 07:15 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Is there any reason why Minister Shan is not allowed to rent that place because it is state owned?

Queue for Chinese nationals you lined up for fart? Your family members aso kokkup like you?

(05-01-2024, 03:42 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Queue for Chinese nationals you lined up for fart? Your family members aso kokkup like you?

Excusable he has a perculiar birth defect

WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  I tot the old sgtalk was shut down because of flower goat's who exaggerated about ah jink's astronomical salary?

WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Many had warned him but he still didnt retract his post and that resulted in the closing down of that forum. Wtf

Oyk Wrote:  Due to my age I was prone to making typographical errors when I forgot
type 'not' before the 100 billions i.e Ho Ching salary is not 100 billions Rolleyes

Oyk Wrote:  The other reason why the old SgTalk was shut down was that there was a group of members there with an agenda.

They were there to try to convert Singaporeans to follow Communist China and support the CCP. These members included lvlrsSTI, cityhantam, Manthink, chaos, whatdoyouthink and many others 

The rise of China has revived a Marxist movement here.

Quote:Clyde Wrote:
You are Chinese by race only. Why do you queue at the row that is meant for their citizen? You couldn't read the signboard?

Quote:Oyk Wrote:
The signboard clearly says that only Chinese may line up at that row. As I am a Singaporean of Han ancestry, I know i am a foreigner there. I am not going to flash my NRIC at the immigration officer and tell him that lky said I am a Chinese. Rolleyes

(05-01-2024, 02:45 PM)starbugstk Wrote:  Citing what LKY said in a Chinese Airport
How come this defect was not detected during birth?
Blame it on his mother, the doctor or or maybe lvlrsSTI ?

Bhwahahahaaaaaa!!!!!

Quote:Sentinel Wrote:
It's pretty obvious you never hold any executive or C level appt a listed company or the public service

There is no private life if you're a public figure

That goes for celebrities too, which again, you obviously isn't one

Bhwahahahaaaaaa!!!!!

This type of English composition can impress SIMTAN or not?

(05-01-2024, 04:15 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Most if not all sinkies who are in their 60s can speak English. It's their parents who didn't have much of a chance to go to skool.

Unfortunately many, though I can't say most, are single and will die alone either in a flat they bought under the single scheme or at a nursing home or horsepeter.

The edmw joke about BBFA is not a joke outside of that forum. It's actually a reality both among men and women. There can be all sorts of reasons why this generation which is in their 60s didn't merry, and I am sure you can cite someone or someone who knows someone.....or simply yourself.... and tell a reason or two. 

If you say the Lky years of the 1970s were Singapore's best, and today it's too expensive to get married and have chewren, then why are so many boomers, the Merdeka Generation, single and departing from this world in such an undignified way?

Marry
Not merry

... and he is not happy about the quality of other people's comments

(24-05-2023, 10:39 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  maybe the rent is only $5K per month to help SLA since the bungalow were vacant (no income for SLA).

(24-05-2023, 10:51 AM)Oyk Wrote:  That's the quality of your comments and the quality of the 39%.

Maybe.

Maybe your grandmother is Singh's mother.  

Maybe.   Rolleyes

Nice to note he has a new penchant - Grandmother.
Be careful hor